Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    blah blah blah "It's sad that the conflict must go on"... -no mention of the fact that it was started by russia-
    Hey man, the conflict can end at any time! Ukraine simply has to surrender!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Hey man, the conflict can end at any time! Ukraine simply has to surrender!
    Yeah, just concede everything to the warcrime committing modern nazis!

Yeah, just concede everything to the warcrime committing modern nazis!
    Why won't the mean Ukrainians just let stronk Russia genocide them

Clearly all Ukraine's fault, really. How dare they put up a fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why won't the mean Ukrainians just let stronk Russia genocide them
    All the border countries are so mean. Why are they so adverse to the idea of russia threatening them and trying to dictate their policy?
    boohoo unfair little crybaby ruski sad

To live in a world where russia didn't have nuclear weapons... god they would be such a joke of a country (well even more than now).
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2022-04-12 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It's quite sad to me that West cheerfully walks toward destruction of an economic system they painstakingly built in last three decades over moral panic.

But then maybe you could see entire cause of conflict as fight of "morality over reality".
    This is absolute nonsense. The West was content to sit back and ignore Russia's crimes in Syria and Crimea in return for cheap fossil fuel, it was Russia that decided to see how far it could push its luck by committing genocide on the Ukrainian people. It is Russia and no-one else that has thrown this all away.

When Russian troops are busy murdering civilians, raping children, kidnapping citizens, shelling homes, schools and hospitals it is absolutely a fight of morality.

And whilst you appear to believe the lies that is being fed to you it will not change the fact that Russia will continue to be isolated from the global financial systems and markets and as a consequence Russia's economy will suffer.

- - - Updated - - -

Entire world economy is going down the drain.
    Yes, but it will recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Russian too. And Putler will send him a brand new Mercedes, he totes promised. Is not propaganda, it comes from RT.

Entire world economy is going down the drain.

US already dropped fertilizer sanctions - re-classified them as "essential goods".

As reality sets in more might follow.
    Don't think reality will ever set in with you.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Don't think reality will ever set in with you.
    He will start to see it when shit starts hitting the fan really good. It's harder to swallow the propaganda that all is well when you're eating bugs for the 5th year in a row.

He will start to see it when shit starts hitting the fan really good. It's harder to swallow the propaganda that all is well when you're eating bugs for the 5th year in a row.
    Maybe, but it seems he thinks the whole world is going to be eating bugs with him...

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Maybe, but it seems he thinks the whole world is going to be eating bugs with him...
    We have the economy and infrastucture to endure a bit of hardship and rising prices, russia doesn't.

I doubt even that will do it. They'll just show "news" that the evil west is worse off, tell how it's all their fault, and Russians will go back to sucking radiators for nourishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

So it seems russia is regrouping and planning another large scale offensive from the east, if that fails how likely would it be that Putin started to employ nukes? I heard rumors such sentiment to end the war quickly ala Hiroshima to 'spare lives on both sides in the long run' is being pushed forward on russian 'blogs'

We have the economy and infrastucture to endure a bit of hardship and rising prices, russia doesn't.
    That's what I'm saying. He's seemingly not aware of that reality.

Quote Originally Posted by dlld View Post
    So it seems russia is regrouping and planning another large scale offensive from the east, if that fails how likely would it be that Putin started to employ nukes? I heard rumors such sentiment to end the war quickly ala Hiroshima to 'spare lives on both sides in the long run' is being pushed forward on russian 'blogs'
    Don't go Yuppie on us mate, one guy preaching nuclear annihilation is enough.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

It's quite sad to me that West cheerfully walks toward destruction of an economic system they painstakingly built in last three decades over moral panic.

But then maybe you could see entire cause of conflict as fight of "morality over reality".
    There's nothing cheerful in children being raped, tortured and murdered by Ruslamic state rabid dogs. But then, that's the difference between west and Ruslamic state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I seriously doubt rich and powerful people are all that keen on pissing away their life of luxury that easily. Because that's pretty much what would happen, should nukes enter the picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

If Putler loses this war it's more likely the powers that be around him start employing "change of leadership".

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This is absolute nonsense. The West was content to sit back and ignore Russia's crimes in Syria and Crimea in return for cheap fossil fuel, it was Russia that decided to see how far it could push its luck by committing genocide on the Ukrainian people. It is Russia and no-one else that has thrown this all away.
    It was European choice to disrupt world trade - into which Russia is tightly integrated - and make dependency on their financial system questionable to everyone "to punish Russia".

There were many choices and you've chosen to set entire "global world" you've built in last decades on fire so that Russia gets singed.

And whilst you appear to believe the lies that is being fed to you it will not change the fact that Russia will continue to be isolated from the global financial systems and markets and as a consequence Russia's economy will suffer.
    The result will be fragmentation of "global financial systems"; being "isolated" from Western financial markets while EU still has to pump their Euros into Russia to get energy just means Russia will dump those Euros to Asia.

So will Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    There's nothing cheerful in children being raped, tortured and murdered by Ruslamic state rabid dogs. But then, that's the difference between west and Ruslamic state.
    Where did you see "cheerful" there? Maybe you should stop.

It was European choice to disrupt world trade - into which Russia is tightly integrated - and make dependency on their financial system questionable to everyone "to punish Russia".

There were many choices and you've chosen to set entire "global world" you've built in last decades on fire so that Russia gets singed.

The result will be fragmentation of "global financial systems"; being "isolated" from Western financial markets while EU still has to pump their Euros into Russia to get energy just means Russia will dump those Euros to Asia.

So will Russia.
    No, it wasn't. It was Russia's choice that caused all of this. Unless you're saying the West should have just gone to war with Russia directly. Which is the only other possible response to your bullshit aggression.