1. #18061
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ah karma is a bitch. One of Kadyrov's tiktok warriors was doing a live tiktok stream bragging about a successful mission with only one wounded when a shell landed among them.
    "Petro, are you watching this shit? Don't you recognize that location that this idiot is bragging from?"

    "Oh shit Fedir...yeah, I know those exact coordinates off the top of my head, too! Don't ask why. Gimme a second to see if we have any local artillery available."

    And here we are.

  2. #18062
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ah karma is a bitch. One of Kadyrov's tiktok warriors was doing a live tiktok stream bragging about a successful mission with only one wounded when a shell landed among them.
    Is there a source for this?

  3. #18063
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ah karma is a bitch. One of Kadyrov's tiktok warriors was doing a live tiktok stream bragging about a successful mission with only one wounded when a shell landed among them.
    Oh shit...just saw the video...rip that lad and his buddies he was walking with. Well, not rip actually but like, he dead.

  4. #18064
    as horrible as the Russians are, isn't it a bit morbid for a while now people have been celebrating every Russian death that comes by? Not just here, but if you go to Ukraine's subreddit you'll regularly find a NSFL tag of a grenade or drone gore Russian troops and posters are finding it hilarious or cheering.

    Considering how at the start some figures including Biden were condemned for nudging on Putin being killed, it's kind of...twisted and hypocritical.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  5. #18065
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Is there a source for this?
    /r/ukrania was where I saw it. It's not gory, but not linking directly to it.

  6. #18066
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ah karma is a bitch. One of Kadyrov's tiktok warriors was doing a live tiktok stream bragging about a successful mission with only one wounded when a shell landed among them.
    content warning lads :

    these guys didnt do well either : https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status...07379286384641

    wheres @Easo so i can tell him how wrong he is about drones again

    maybe it was this one : https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1520029355396804609

  7. #18067
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    content warning lads :

    these guys didnt do well either : https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status...07379286384641

    wheres @Easo so i can tell him how wrong he is about drones again

    maybe it was this one : https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1520029355396804609
    You get a bomb, you get a bomb, EVERYBODY GETS A BOMB FROM A DRONE DROPPED ON THEIR HEADS!

  8. #18068
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    /r/ukrania was where I saw it. It's not gory, but not linking directly to it.
    Oh, I was thinking there was an article or something about it.

  9. #18069
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh, I was thinking there was an article or something about it.
    I legit just happened to stumble across the video randomly while scrolling through reddit after seeing the post.

  10. #18070
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    content warning lads :

    these guys didnt do well either : https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status...07379286384641

    wheres @Easo so i can tell him how wrong he is about drones again

    maybe it was this one : https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1520029355396804609
    There is a longer version of that first one. Definately NSFW.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Is there a source for this?
    Reddit link to it.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/UkrainianCo...m_source=share

  11. #18071
    looks like anti air going off around belograd again, ukraine fucking it up some more i guess

  12. #18072
    Hypothetical:

    If Putin doesn't nuke anyone or use chemical weapons and crawls back into his hole in defeat (albeit proclaiming grandeur) and that's about it, maybe he even dies along the way, what will the fate of Russia be going forward into the future? I'm talking about this hypothetical scenario where WMDs or last ditch attacks don't happen and Ukraine simply goes into the process of rebuilding itself. What will happen to Russia at the same time? Does the country collapse or can it ever save itself from the sanctions and isolation?
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  13. #18073
    Over 9000! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Hypothetical:

    If Putin doesn't nuke anyone or use chemical weapons and crawls back into his hole in defeat (albeit proclaiming grandeur) and that's about it, maybe he even dies along the way, what will the fate of Russia be going forward into the future? I'm talking about this hypothetical scenario where WMDs or last ditch attacks don't happen and Ukraine simply goes into the process of rebuilding itself. What will happen to Russia at the same time? Does the country collapse or can it ever save itself from the sanctions and isolation?
    Apparently, according to one Chinese state run media, everyone just divvies up the land.



    Or, you know, nothing much happens except that Russia continues its decline.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  14. #18074
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Apparently, according to one Chinese state run media, everyone just divvies up the land.
    Or, you know, nothing much happens except that Russia continues its decline.
    nothing there is hopeful. You're basically saying with what Russia has done in Ukraine, they have signed their warrant to no longer exist forever.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  15. #18075
    Over 9000! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    nothing there is hopeful. You're basically saying with what Russia has done in Ukraine, they have signed their warrant to no longer exist forever.
    You apparently don't know how to read.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  16. #18076
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Apparently, according to one Chinese state run media, everyone just divvies up the land.



    Or, you know, nothing much happens except that Russia continues its decline.
    The Chinese-Norwegian border is hilarious.

  17. #18077
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The Chinese-Norwegian border is hilarious.
    Giving Norway like 60% of Russia's northern coast, considering they only have a minuscule border with them to begin with, is bit of a head scratcher.

  18. #18078
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Giving Norway like 60% of Russia's northern coast, considering they only have a minuscule border with them to begin with, is bit of a head scratcher.
    It's almost like someone played EUIV and decided that was close enough (just with less border gore)

  19. #18079
    Over 9000! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    9,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The Chinese-Norwegian border is hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Giving Norway like 60% of Russia's northern coast, considering they only have a minuscule border with them to begin with, is bit of a head scratcher.
    I have no idea if it was meant this way (nor do I really know for sure if it's even authentic), but the vast majority of the world would think the whole thing is ridiculous, yes.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  20. #18080
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Apparently, according to one Chinese state run media, everyone just divvies up the land.



    Or, you know, nothing much happens except that Russia continues its decline.
    I think it's absolutely hilarious how the Chinese are already eyeballing all those Siberian resources, but to show everyone they aren't assholes they will happily share with everyone from the US to Norway (they are white Eskimos after all, they might as well take the arctic, they'd probably find a way to make it useful).

    Hell...they even gave the Japanese some of their islands back!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •