10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    It wasn't part of the normal Nazi propaganda before the end.
    However, it was a rumor spread by his lawyer after the war, and I would guess his lawyer was a Nazi. https://allthatsinteresting.com/was-hitler-jewish

It has been used both as an explanation for his hatred of Jews, https://www.annefrank.org/en/anne-fr...ler-hate-jews/ and explaining the holocaust as a Jewish thing (eh?), and that Hitler wasn't a real Nazi since he was a quarter-Jew, https://www.foxnews.com/science/hitl...dfather-jewish
    For the record Lavrov really fucked that one up.

But then the guy is practically Ribbentrop, would not put it past him to actually believe that crap. Just another stone to the pile of his diplomatic achievements.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    According to his confidante Gaidax, Easo got fed up with dem foolish, emotional posters that keep posting memes instead of very trusted info from his very trusted, elite source. And Shilllcker is still around, just on a suspiciously long ban atm.
    Careful you'll summon the simp asking for quotes to defend his honor!

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/s...82739713736706

Telegram channel posts a joke about how Kharkiv offensive is toast, 1.4k comments of cope ensues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    He might not have been right on everything-
    That's an interesting way to spin being wrong about 99% of the time, with bad takes after bad takes, and faulty analysis after faulty analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Finlandia WOAT View Post
    https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/s...82739713736706

Telegram channel posts a joke about how Kharkiv offensive is toast, 1.4k comments of cope ensues.
    Wasn't this supposed to be their "big push"? Were they supposed to march tens of kilometers eastward?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    As I mentioned, he practically got tired of casting pearls before the swine. He might not have been right on everything, but he sure was more informed and capable of meaningful or interesting conversation than good 90% of people posting here.

Much of this thread is a bunch of Twitter memes and ignorant fishing for forum bandwagon brownie points who can't hold adult conversation without cringe just like in quote.

I also spend much less time here than I did previously, because I realized that in between all the conspiracy/meme/doom bots here, there are maybe 2-3 posters worth the conversation and you need to wade through five pages of trash to find something worthwhile to add or respond to.

It's just a massive waste of time and effort.
    That is basically why I just read through that thread fast and move on. Too much BS and memes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That's an interesting way to spin being wrong about 99% of the time, with bad takes after bad takes, and faulty analysis after faulty analysis.
    And that is a hyperbole and why you are a part of that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Bro, be careful. When stupid memes and shitter posts are more accurate than your own drivel you might need to step away from the kids table to have an adult conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    very trusted info from his very trusted, elite source.
    Wasn't that the lesser known jedi power of being able to read Cyrillic.

Because you know, no news station on earth has one among their number who has mastered this great power yet. Yes that was where we were at, need I remind everyone.

Adult conversation.
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2022-05-02 at 06:35 PM.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    That is basically why I just read through that thread fast and move on. Too much BS and memes.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me, what part of his “Russia is the superior force here, Ukraine really needs to surrender, you can’t know that Russia isn’t doing well because there’s too much fog of war, here, look at these Russian sources saying how well they’re doing“ bore out any truth?

I’d like to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that his own moral compunction had him stop trying to justify Russia’s little escapade and Ukraine’s need to roll over when the news of Russia’s mass graves and war crimes started rolling in, because that’s when he stopped posting.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It's an old anti-semitic trope often repeated and pushed in nationalist circles, especially in eastern Europe. When repeated in the West it has the "stab in the back" connotations...You know the whole - The Uber Aryans failed because Hitler was actually a Jew! Had they been lead by a real Aryan they would have won!

I literally heard this shit growing up from my Hungarian Nazi grandfather. And when I mean Nazi and I mean Nazi. Served in the Wermacht and later in the ethnic Hungarian SS. Unrepentant racist and anti-semite until his death.
    Ah thanks for clearing that up. Not too aware of Nazi opinions after ww2

7+ Year Old Account
    It's an old anti-semitic trope often repeated and pushed in nationalist circles, especially in eastern Europe. When repeated in the West it has the "stab in the back" connotations...You know the whole - The Uber Aryans failed because Hitler was actually a Jew! Had they been lead by a real Aryan they would have won!

I literally heard this shit growing up from my Hungarian Nazi grandfather. And when I mean Nazi and I mean Nazi. Served in the Wermacht and later in the ethnic Hungarian SS. Unrepentant racist and anti-semite until his death.
    Damn. And my grandparents only been doctors...
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

A literal thieving horde.

Once again. Remember when we were being told by certain people that the Russians aren't barbarians?
    Ok I know it feels good to degrade and dehuminize the obvious bad guys but this is the kind of rhetoric that leads to things like the Japanese internment camps so can we please try not to feed into that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tankies still embarrassing themselves weeks after Bucha.

Looking forward to the Jacobin piece that will never be published about Russian "sabre-rattling" after they literally just threatened to wipe the UK out with nukes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    Ok I know it feels good to degrade and dehuminize the obvious bad guys but this is the kind of rhetoric that leads to things like the Japanese internment camps so can we please try not to feed into that.
    Dunno, maybe they can first stop raping, pillaging and murdering, while doing happy calls, telling their families at home what they do and getting encouragement in return? Sorry, but any ounce of composure was gone the moment they invaded a sovereign country just to submit it.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-02 at 07:33 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Technically, what led to the internment camps wasn't rhetoric about how "the Japanese in Japan's army are bad," but the unfounded fear that Japanese-Americans were spies. So far, I haven't seen anyone pinning any blame at all on Russian-Americans; it's all squarely on the Russians in Russia and Russia's army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Is it though? I distinctly remember being told that the war would be over in 3 days and that Kyiv would fall in under a weekend's time. That Russian logistics were, while slow, untouchable by Ukraine and that Russia had complete and total air superiority.

Let's face reality here. The early advocates for Ukraine's surrender didn't leave the thread because We'Re BeInG mEaN tO tHeM, but because their grasp of the situation was misguided at best, and willfully contrarian to the truth of the situation at worst. And when they're taking Russian claims at face value, and denigrating any and all Ukrainian claims, I lean towards thinking the latter of the two.

I have the worlds smallest violin play for the russians. Their behavior in Ukraine isn't some kind of an anomaly, this is what they've always done.

15+ Year Old Account
    10 days and we know if Finland(& Sweden) will join NATO.
    It should be a matter of when and not if to be honest.
    I guess it is another objective met, oh hmm .. ehrm *silence* ..for Putler.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Tell me, what part of his “Russia is the superior force here, Ukraine really needs to surrender, you can’t know that Russia isn’t doing well because there’s too much fog of war, here, look at these Russian sources saying how well they’re doing“ bore out any truth?
    I mean, you still have to be told that he never said "Ukraine really needs to surrender", so you clearly don't have a really good grasp of what his posts said in the first place.

He got tired of people wildly misinterpreting his posts as pro-Russian, just like you're doing. And unlike a troll, he decided it wasn't worth fighting back. But none of that matters to you, does it? Just go for the convenient punching-bag that doesn't resist. Sounds like you enjoy being a bully sometimes.

Maybe stick to the actual pro-Russian apologists here? There are several right at hand to choose from.

When you go on like this, you are a part of the problem, too.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    If Easo were really the Russian shill people are accusing him of being, (really, he's living rent free inside the heads of some people here when he hasn't posted in a month and is still being brought up with derogatory language) he would be behaving a lot more like Shillcker does, but we're not seeing that from him.

There are far more problematic posters around here than he ever was, like the OP of this thread that's currently on a forum vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Technically, what led to the internment camps wasn't rhetoric about how "the Japanese in Japan's army are bad," but the unfounded fear that Japanese-Americans were spies. So far, I haven't seen anyone pinning any blame at all on Russian-Americans; it's all squarely on the Russians in Russia and Russia's army.
    I'm not really concerned with anything happening in American but once Ukraine hopefully starts taking back it's eastern territory where there are alot of ethnically Russian Ukrainians there is a significant risk to that population, be it revenge attacks by civilians or actual government restrictions and this kind of dehuminization really doesn't help with that.

I'm not saying don't report on Russian war crimes or atrocities but terms like " orcs" thieving hordes" and "barbarians" do have possible consequences to people who did nothing wrong.