Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The "west" is full of shit when they try to claim moral superiority. That's all there is to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    NATO rolling troops into poland etc suggested this was going to go different if he moved tanks in.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know who you are but i wouldnt be surprised if both of you are on the side creepy side, so im glad not to be a part of that.
    NATO still waits with doing any movements before Russia opens the first fire. Right now Putin is playing it smart but has yet to invade Ukraine. Once he does that it is a whole different story. This is gonna NATO a reason to actually form a proper army and get a proper defense against Russia.

Hell who knows what will happen once we decide to fight back for Ukraine. all tho i doubt that. For now they will just try to destroy economic grow of Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    The "west" is full of shit when they try to claim moral superiority. That's all there is to it.
    Two wrongs don't make a right. Again....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Sure thing. Certainly beats being full of shit at all times though. That's all there is to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

am I the only one who feels a lot of living dictators since his death don't actually condemn or dislike him, even in Russia, but admire Adolf Hitler? He lost at the very end, but his feats and near-victory is something people like Putin probably find inspiring and want to emulate while trying to avoid where he failed.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

I’m sure several here, including me, see the west for what it is, full of flaws. That’s however not the topic here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    am I the only one who feels a lot of living dictators since his death don't actually condemn or dislike him, even in Russia, but admire Adolf Hitler? He lost at the very end, but his feats and near-victory is something people like Putin probably find inspiring and want to emulate while trying to avoid where he failed.
    Yes because thinking that world leaders are like Hitler and that the 2020s is similar to the 1940s is a result of hyperbole and drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    How is it showing their belly? Big sanctions that will destroy russian economic, EU/NATO seems quite pissed about the movements and legit are saying they aint looking away anymore. They won't attack or help Ukraine interms of military, but it does seems to have real responsibility if Russia is gonna take Ukraine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    NATO still waits with doing any movements before Russia opens the first fire. Right now Putin is playing it smart but has yet to invade Ukraine. Once he does that it is a whole different story. This is gonna NATO a reason to actually form a proper army and get a proper defense against Russia.

Hell who knows what will happen once we decide to fight back for Ukraine. all tho i doubt that. For now they will just try to destroy economic grow of Russia.
    yet to invade Ukraine? He just did.
    He did it 8 years ago in Crimea.

Twice he has invaded Ukraine, twice the response from the rest of the world has been pathetic. How many more times does he need to invade before this time we really hit him with harsh sanctions?

How the fuck is this not appeasement. 'Let him have part of Ukraine. Maybe he will stop then, throw some light sanctions at it to make it look like were doing something'.
    Oh no, countries won't trade with the 2 new 'peoples republics'. Like we were trading with them before.

A real response ( I assume that is what you meant) if Russia is gonna take the rest of Ukraine? Really? Crimea wasn't it. Donbas wasn't it. Why should I believe the next piece Putin carves off of Ukraine is going to be different? Why does that part demand a response but this part doesn't?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Well you thought there was going to be a war February 16th and when proven wrong, you turned around and said you were right that war is coming tomorrow so yes, you are the only one who feels like that.

Ukraine is pretty much screwed at this point, it isn't valuable enough for the west to actually do something meaningful about it.

We should ask you, since those are the qualities you said you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When are you shipping out to fight the good fight, eh?
    Wow. Be a mod. Not an antagonist. Why the hell would I ship out? That doesnt even make sense.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well you thought there was going to be a war February 16th and when proven wrong.
    it happened only a few days later
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Wow. Be a mod. Not an antagonist. Why the hell would I ship out? That doesnt even make sense.
    You're seemingly cheering on all these conflicts, including the non-existent civil war that hasn't manifested yet, so I naturally assumed it was because you were excited to participate in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You're seemingly cheering on all these conflicts, including the non-existent civil war that hasn't manifested yet, so I naturally assumed it was because you were excited to participate in them.
    holy shit. i am NOT cheering on conflicts. hell, i bring up civil war in america for the purposes of trying to find solutions to AVOID war. stop trolling. maybe you should ship out to ukraine if you want to battle people on the internet for no reason.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shit. i am NOT cheering on conflicts. hell, i bring up civil war in america for the purposes of trying to find solutions to AVOID war. stop trolling. maybe you should ship out to ukraine if you want to battle people on the internet for no reason.
    Your solutions literally amount to "give the authoritarian party I support everything they want or else", piss off with your faux outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Your solutions literally amount to "give the authoritarian party I support everything they want or else", piss off with your faux outrage.
    again, what the fuck are you talking about? Stop making things up and asserting them on me unless you just want to piss people off. i swear this forum is hypertoxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    yet to invade Ukraine? He just did.
    He did it 8 years ago in Crimea.

Twice he has invaded Ukraine, twice the response from the rest of the world has been pathetic. How many more times does he need to invade before this time we really hit him with harsh sanctions?
    All previous sanctions were considered hard enough to deter him. It was pointless to implement them otherwise.

Why would you expect new ones to finally work?

Nope, if you want to seriously deter him it means war.

And noone is ready for nuclear war - or trust their diplomats to hold it below that level.

Those "strategic forces exercises" right before announcement were there for a reason.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2022-02-22 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Which means "trying to find solutions", is him lying about his doings, to no ones surprise. All he does is repeat imaginary ultimatums like broken record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

i feel like i can almost see edge or whomever right at this moment rummaging thru my old posts so they can misconstrue something i said as being pro war or something instead of asking for clarification.