I wonder all of these people who are fleeing or stand on the side and do nothing, couldn't just take arms and attack the soldiers? They are numerous

Couldn't Zelensky pull an Erdogan and call them to come out and fight for him? The coup in Turkey was stopped by civilian intervention.

This is not a football match but a war....they are fighting for their future right there, you can't just stand on the side and do nothing unless of course you don't care being ruled by Putin.

An assassination of a leader of another country is an act of war. Covert or not.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Yeah, Russia is now evil due to defending eastern Ukraine and it's western territories from artificially made ultra-radical nazis. Now it needed to be "beaten". But don't you think, that it's a little bit dangerous to play with fire via trying to "beat" nuclear country?
    how are Sparta Battalion and Task Force Rusich?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Russia dont care if they kill some innocent people or not.
    https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status...58948577730564
    Russia has been throwing their civilians out windows and down tall flights of stairs for years.

Like. Yeah, we know they don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    I wonder all of these people who are fleeing, couldn't just take arms and attack the soldiers? They are numerous

Couldn't Zelensky pull an Erdogan and call them to come out and fight for him? The coup in Turkey was stopped by civilian intervention.
    He actually did pull an Erdogan. I haven't watched the entire video, so I don't know if he did call on the Ukrainian population to take up arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Russia is now evil due to defending eastern Ukraine and it's western territories from artificially made ultra-radical nazis. Now it needed to be "beaten". But don't you think, that it's a little bit dangerous to play with fire via trying to "beat" nuclear country?
    Russia were never the good guys, what are you talking about? Authoritarian fascist kleptocratic governments that go around pumping its dissenting citizens with polonium and nerve agents on foreign soil, are not good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Russia were never the good guys, what are you talking about? Authoritarian fascist kleptocratic governments that go around pumping its dissenting citizens with polonium and nerve agents on foreign soil, are not good guys.
    Problem is: USA started talking about giving nuclear weapons to this nazis. Imagine ultra-radical nazis with nuclear weapons. Do you understand, that nuclear weapons are total annihilation weapons, that are dangerous not for Russia only, but for whole world?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I don't give a damn about Russias nuclear capability. They can't use it without getting exterminated in return. Not much of a scare, when they're going for more lebensraum, not trying to lose every spec of land they currently own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Problem is: USA started talking about giving nuclear weapons to this nazis. Imagine ultra-radical nazis with nuclear weapons. Do you understand, that nuclear weapons are total annihilation weapons, that are dangerous not for Russia only, but for whole world?
    You are brainwashed sir, Right-wing/extremist right wing parties never even reached 5% of the total votes, and thus never reached the level they needed to even stand a chance to enter the goverment. So stop with nazi calling.

Absolute horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    America was never going to give anyone nukes.

Also, Russia are the fascists.

Also also if you want to point fingers at a western government point them at the British who’ve taken millions directly and millions more for their Brexit campaign.

Problem is: you're still talking completely imaginary crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I see the talking points have diverged from "Russia good guy, never attacks people!" to "well they Nazis so they deserve it anyway lol". Not even trying to keep up the façade in front of naked, land-grabbing imperialism anymore. Even the dumbass American invasion in Irak was better motivated than this nonsense.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    I wonder all of these people who are fleeing or stand on the side and do nothing, couldn't just take arms and attack the soldiers? They are numerous Couldn't Zelensky pull an Erdogan and call them to come out and fight for him? The coup in Turkey was stopped by civilian intervention. This is not a football match but a war....they are fighting for their future right there, you can't just stand on the side and do nothing unless of course you don't care being ruled by Putin.
    If you're carrying a weapon then you're a target.

I am really sorry for the people scared and suffering in Ukraine. Terrible videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I see the talking points have diverged from "Russia good guy, never attacks people!" to "well they Nazis so they deserve it anyway lol". Not even trying to keep up the façade in front of naked, land-grabbing imperialism anymore. Even the dumbass American invasion in Irak was better motivated than this nonsense.
    You mean was better lied about than this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is: USA started talking about giving nuclear weapons to this nazis.
    When did USA start talking about giving nuclear weapons? What evidence is there that Zelenskyy is a nazi? Sounds like you are just regurgitating Russian propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    You mean was better lied about than this one.
    Not unless you somehow actually believe the Ukrainian government are literal Nazis who were in the process of genociding the Donbass population and getting nukes to point at Russia.

Which, if you do, well, extraordinary claims should come with extraordinary evidence. But I'm not holding my breath for a second.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Not unless you somehow actually believe the Ukrainian government are literal Nazis who were in the process of genociding the Donbass population and getting nukes to point at Russia.

Which, if you do, well, extraordinary claims should come with extraordinary evidence. But I'm not holding my breath for a second.
    No, I don't believe that. That's why I said US lied better about Iraq invasion because I (and rest of the world) believed about the WMDs.

Though, when I traveled to Kiev in 2020, their immigration officer's uniforms had a logo distinctly resembling Iron crosses.
    Last edited by alkyd; 2022-02-24 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Absolute horseshit.
    Do you realize, that world terrorists like bin Laden - are actually artificially made terrorists, that were sponsored by USA to destabilize situation in Arabic countries, but then turned against their masters? But it's one thing, when handmade terrorist can explode your world trading center, but it's completely different thing to have handmade terrorist with nuclear weapon. Do you understand, what would happen, if such handmade terrorist would turn against it's master some day?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.