10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Russian soldiers. According to Shillcker they are providing food to Ukrainian refugees. The soldiers however can starve.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    It is easier to supply civilians then frontline troops; and Russia still has entire country right across the border.

How do you think Ukraine can take care of their citizens? In many cases Russian aid has to travel less.
    Seems like wishful thinking when they can't get supplies in to feed their own troops or continue their advance.

Official losses of the "Donetsk People's Republic", each first line are military, each second - civilians. As you can see it is bloody - direct result of trying to break through the most fortified region in Ukraine (Kiev had 8 years to build fortifications) + trying to take Mariupol. Last numbers - total since the start of civil war:

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This thread isn't for the war in Yemen, this thread is about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Putin could end the war any time he wanted, he just has to give the order.
    You know very well it does not work like that, even though technially it's possible. Genie is out of the bottle, everything is viewed through that prism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    This thread isn't for the war in Yemen, this thread is about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Putin could end the war any time he wanted, he just has to give the order.
    I'd love for all wars to stop. Just wishing for it isn't going to make it true.

Zelensky could also surrender tomorrow and Putin would have no reason to keep fighting, if we're talking about "one-man decision" hypotheticals.

Biden could also say "NATO withdraws" as Russia asked and war wouldn't happen.

Scholtz could either put "No Ukraine in NATO" in writing or pressure Zelensky to implement Minsk; this didn't happen either.

Zelensky himself could implement Minsk, even with danger from radicals and resistance in Rada; didn't happen.

Lots of things that could happen that would either prevent or stop this war didn't.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2022-03-25 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Give him a break, he has to work overtime already to be able to afford some bread given how fast russian economy is going down the drain!
    Oh, no no. He renounced human rights as irrelevant. No breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Putin is now claiming the west/rest of the world wants to "cancel" Russia the same way they cancelled JK Rowling because she, like Russia, is "gender critical".

all bigots are the same, regardless of what country they come from. and it really should give pause to the likes of Rowling and her fans, but I'm doubtful. for some reason.

Zelensky could also surrender tomorrow and Putin would have no reason to keep fighting, if we're talking about "one-man decision" hypotheticals.
    Why should an innocent defender surrender?

Yes, that would be lovely if wars would stop all around the world.

Sadly just wishing for it isn't going to make it true.
    You should have used a sarcasm emojie and evil laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would in this case. Putin could just leave.

Other wars are not relevant in this thread. Please post constructively.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Oh, no no. He renounced human rights as irrelevant. No breaks.
    Well he is posting like a true russian - quantity, not quality. Until a slip-up and forum vacation. The amount he is collecting should end up in a perma one and that alone would end 95% of the propaganda

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's go one step further with this logic. Why should an innocent defender surrender, when they're doing so well? Have you see those Russian casualty numbers? The MOD just said they've lost 194,000,000 troops and 54 bazillion tanks. I can't post it here, it'd probably be blocked if I did and you wouldn't be able to see it, but that's what they said. I just watched the briefing.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    You should have used a sarcasm emojie and evil laugh.
    Oh shit, right. Um.../s was it?

Scholtz could either put "No Ukraine in NATO" in writing or pressure Zelensky to implement Minsk; this didn't happen either.

Zelensky himself could implement Minsk, even with danger from radicals and resistance in Rada; didn't happen.

Lots of things that could happen that would either prevent or stop this war didn't.
    You forgot the most obvious one from your list:

Russia stops being rogue terrorist state, and officially disbands itself. Oh my, so many problems solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

when you can just do another drive across the border to deliver more as you run out.
    Aren't the supply lines still fucked? Soldiers dealing with frostbite because they didn't have proper winter gear? Lack of food so Russian soldiers are stealing from civilians?

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't.

NATO isn't involved, no matter how hard the russians whine about it they are not involved.
    What happened is: Russia invaded a democratic and sovereign nation.

To stop the war, obviously.

Do you want war?

Noone should.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conjecture. And shaky conjecture, at that. Also, if Putin has such a problem with Biden, why didn't he attack America? Putin attacking Ukraine because of Biden would be like Putin fucking your mother in the ass because he thought she was your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    You forgot the most obvious one from your list:

Russia stops being rogue terrorist state, and officially disbands itself. Oh my, so many problems solved.
    So many things that could happen still aren't happening.

Do you want war?

Noone should.
    And why the aggressor who attacked without basis should not stop the war?

Why is it the responsebility of the defender who wants to survive?

10+ Year Old Account
    The war Putin started. Putin didn't have to start the war. He did. Blaming Zelensky for not ending the war seems like an odd choice, when Putin started the war and continues to wage the war you just said you don't want.

Your post makes no sense. Please post constructively.

NATO wasn't there to begin with and war still happened.