I wonder if Shillcker realizes that people like him are why nobody will even piss on russia to put out the fire once it breaks itself in Ukraine, and the vultures start circling on Siberia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    And why should an innocent nation cede anything to an aggressor?
    By the way, by Shalcker's logic, if Finland invades Russia should surrender. After all, Finland would have its goals and would be intent on obtaining them, one way or the other. Russia should just surrender to make the war stop.

I mean...find the flaw in that logic, I guess? Why would Russia want war? No-one should want war. So Russia should surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If I break into your house and start beating you up, all you have to do is just give me your house, Shalcker. WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE AND ALL OF YOUR POSESSIONS SO THAT I CAN STOP BEATING YOU?! DO YOU THINK I LIKE BEATING YOU?!
    Because clearly you aren't holding me at gunpoint, so there is no reason for me to comply.

There is also independent (from both of us) justice system that could potentially protect me.

Neither of those is true for Ukraine. Their best "defenders" are reduced to passing personal gear across the border in secret to avoid airstrikes, and for obvious reasons deny ever fighting against Russia directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    By the way, by Shalcker's logic, if Finland invades Russia should surrender. After all, Finland would have its goals and would be intent on obtaining them, one way or the other. Russia should just surrender to make the war stop.

I mean...find the flaw in that logic, I guess? Why would Russia want war? No-one should want war. So Russia should surrender.
    Something ancient and primal awakened in me.

Greater Republic of Finland...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Poor Russian soldiers. According to Shillcker they are providing food to Ukrainian refugees. The soldiers however can starve.
    Every Urkainian shot, that person can feed 5 or 6 people, possibly more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You know perfectly well that Kremlin Shalcker will diss it as unnamed sources
    He's free to do so. I'm not convinced he's free not to do so. It's hard to recover from food poisoning on the way out a fifth-floor window.

But yeah, I'll continue to cite/site my sources indefinitely, and continue to handwave sourceless figures. All it takes is one link and that problem goes away. Wake me when it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because clearly you aren't holding me at gunpoint, so there is no reason for me to comply.

There is also independent (from both of us) justice system that could potentially protect me.

Neither of those is true for Ukraine. Their best "defenders" are reduced to passing personal gear across the border in secret to avoid airstrikes, and for obvious reasons deny ever fighting against Russia directly.
    But there is an independent justice system. It's called ICC and ICJ. Those are b9th ignored by Russia when it doesn't fit them.

1,000,000 russians die of covid, 10,000 russians die of lead poisoning, and 30,000 are half dead. How many have fled Russia? What country will exist after this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Um...what part of "beating you up" did you miss? I don't think you read the post before replying. Please post constructively.

Stop teasing me.

Even more disturbingly, by his logic USSR should have simply let Nazi Germany accomplish the goals for why it invaded. Instead of being horrible warmongering resister about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    1,000,000 russians die of covid, 10,000 russians die of lead poisoning, and 30,000 are half dead. How many have fled Russia? What country will exist after this?
    Is it too soon to call him Kim Jung Putin yet? God emperor of an hermit state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maaparashyva? Best I can do, my Finnish is really shaky. I can ask for like four kinds of food and a polar bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Even more disturbingly, by his logic USSR should have simply let Nazi Germany accomplish the goals for why it invaded. Instead of being horrible warmongering resister about it!
    That's what I've said multiple times now. But for some reason Shillcker keeps ignoring that. Why would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

We conquer you by force but atleast you get free saunas?

I mean, it's clear Putin wants war. He started this one. He could very easily have gotten no war by not starting this one.

Oh, you meant the analogy of someone being murdered in an alley stop fighting back so the murder would be over. Yeah, that's pretty disturbing.
    I mean his inability to reason and cavalier attitude is disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    We conquer you by force but atleast you get free saunas?
    No, no, that's not it at all.

Shalcker said Russia would surrender to Finland. That's not force.

That's what I've said multiple times now. But for some reason Shillcker keeps ignoring that. Why would that be?
    Maybe the example has some...narrative breaking qualities. But hey, what doesn't really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I mean his inability to reason and cavalier attitude is disturbing.
    I mean, he earlier said that bombing 300 civilians in a theater was okay, too, because it was a week ago, the numbers weren't verified, and there were military assets in the theater's bomb shelter. I'm with you, but apparently, that's what we're getting.

putins 'you can't even launch a war of aggression, that kills thousands of young men without the woke mob cancelling you' is hilarious. Can literally see his brain melting out of his ears.

JK rowling should probably check herself given that shes such a fucking cunt, but posh rich landowners in the UK rarely look at themselves.

Defenders also have goals and don't give up, just like the USSR did during Barbarossa
    That means war will go on until one of sides gets an upper hand to force their will. How long did it take to break Barbarossa?

I guess ten to twenty millions of refugees shouldn't be too much for Europe to handle?