Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    When you go to heaven, but Kadirovite with halo just grabs your shoulder and says "No Ivan, you are the 72 virgins"
    Joke's on him. Ivan already lost his virginity part of a hazing ritual in the russian army.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Joke's on him. Ivan already lost his virginity part of a hazing ritual in the russian army.
    Plot twist - by the very same Kadirovite.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Ah yes.

If we can't win in real life, we will win in heaven.

Russians slowly going full suicide bomber.
    Remember that Putin is literally Rasputing without ras.

I'm not saying he's a resurrected eldrith form of the unkillable wandering monk who could dispell blood curses. But maybe we should prepare for that eventuality as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    What's the consensus on these nuclear threats? Obvious bluff? Clearly a nuclear strike wouldn't ultimately be to Russia's benefit, but then neither was invading Ukraine.
    In a situation where Ukraine starts pushing Russia out of Donbass, and might threaten Crimea. A tactical nuclear attack in Ukraine might be a possibility.

Nukes flying into NATO countries is not going to happen tho.

However all the "WE HAVE NUKEEZZZ" talk atm, is clearly showing how terrible the situation is for Russia currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...olphins-crimea

Lol. Its over guys, they have dolphins now.

Wierd. They are supposed to have squids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    To be fair, Dolphins being rapists fit russian army perfectly. And maybe their mind control tech works as good as rest of their tech so no squids for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    In a situation where Ukraine starts pushing Russia out of Donbass, and might threaten Crimea. A tactical nuclear attack in Ukraine might be a possibility.

Nukes flying into NATO countries is not going to happen tho.

However all the "WE HAVE NUKEEZZZ" talk atm, is clearly showing how terrible the situation is for Russia currently.
    Donbass might not trigger it, as they didn't control that before, Crimea though...I'd be very careful there.

As for nukes flying elsewhere, I think you're right about NATO countries, and I hope Finland and Sweden are unlikely targets as well. (call me selfish sitting in Finland! )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    "Russia’s most famous journalists and “experts” saying on state TV that nuclear war with NATO maybe wouldn’t be that bad after all since the Russians will go to heaven, while the Westerners..."
    Jesus. Not sure which reaction is more appropriate:

a) What, are there 72 virgins for each Russian, too?

b) How can the average Russian watch this and think "yes, this is what we want, to be purged in fire hotter than the interior of the sun -- for Putin's war in Ukraine". How are they watching this and not panicking? How are the troops (or what Russia has that passes for troops) looking at this without immediately thinking "oh shit, we're being sent to die"?

How are Russians seeing their state-run TV saying they're looking forward to nuclear war, because they'd all die?

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Donbass might not trigger it, as they didn't control that before, Crimea though...I'd be very careful there.

As for nukes flying elsewhere, I think you're right about NATO countries, and I hope Finland and Sweden are unlikely targets as well. (call me selfish sitting in Finland! )
    Russia has had us targeted ever since they failed to take over the country, and the moment they obtained enough nukes for everyone. Earlier generations may have believed the whole neutrality song and dance was working, but it never has. Russia hasn't ever viewed Finland as neutral.

So yea, we're just as much of a target as New York.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Ah yes.

If we can't win in real life, we will win in heaven.

Russians slowly going full suicide bomber.
    There's a reason I've been calling them Ruslamists. There's fuck all difference in Ruski terrorists in Ukraine, and ISIS jihadis. It's turning out that plenty in Russia proper aren't all too different either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    As communists they should have either dusted or turned into a giant red squid of some sort...
    Last edited by Belize; 2022-04-28 at 02:40 PM.

Gotta give credit to the Ukrainians - they have a sense of humour that the Russkies lack. And have come up with a really neat fundraising idea - recycled souvenirs from downed Russia jets.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden has really stepped up - so far the US has sent $3 billion in aid to Ukraine. He is now going to ask congress for another $33 billion in aid and weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Russia has had us targeted ever since they failed to take over the country, and the moment they obtained enough nukes for everyone. Earlier generations may have believed the whole neutrality song and dance was working, but it never has. Russia hasn't ever viewed Finland as neutral.

So yea, we're just as much of a target as New York.
    Yes, I know Finland is a target for attack, but I hope there's not a lot targeting us, there's bigger fish to fry after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they still do. It was Ukraine that was training the dolphins, and Russia captured them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Maybe they still do. It was Ukraine that was training the dolphins, and Russia captured them.
    So you are saying they send their enginers into Ukraine naval shipyard. That is cheating. Enginers cant swim.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Yes, I know Finland is a target for attack, but I hope there's not a lot targeting us, there's bigger fish to fry after all.
    There may be bigger countries in their unfriendly enemies country list, but how many of the ones on the list they lost a war of conquest to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    There may be bigger countries in their unfriendly enemies country list, but how many of the ones on the list they lost a war of conquest to?
    Technically they didn't exactly lose the Winter War (or the Continuation War)...but point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Jesus. Not sure which reaction is more appropriate:

a) What, are there 72 virgins for each Russian, too?

b) How can the average Russian watch this and think "yes, this is what we want, to be purged in fire hotter than the interior of the sun -- for Putin's war in Ukraine". How are they watching this and not panicking? How are the troops (or what Russia has that passes for troops) looking at this without immediately thinking "oh shit, we're being sent to die"?

How are Russians seeing their state-run TV saying they're looking forward to nuclear war, because they'd all die?
    I've read a Meduza's article (one found only in Russian, apparently) about how the people in Russia view this war, and while there are genuine fascists present in it, most of the interviewed people are either thoroughly brainwashed, are in the bargaining stage of grief ("We have to go for victory, and everything will be okay," - paraphrased), are in denial stage of grief, are just incapable of internalizing their inner conflict and just repeat the slogans they hear on TV in defense (there's literally a moment in the article where the interviewer asks a person what they feel in regards to the conflict, and the person just yells at him about how he supports Putin) or are concealing their true thoughts (a market vendor who's previously defended the war to the interviewer meets him at the exit and advises him to return without a journalist badge to hear everyone's actual feelings). Either way, I don't think most of those people are capable of actually understanding what those pundits clamoring for nuclear apocalypse are actually saying.

As for the troops, you erroneously assume that they actually have the means to watch the TV wherever they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Gotta give credit to the Ukrainians - they have a sense of humour that the Russkies lack. And have come up with a really neat fundraising idea - recycled souvenirs from downed Russia jets.

- - - Updated - - -

Biden has really stepped up - so far the US has sent $3 billion in aid to Ukraine. He is now going to ask congress for another $33 billion in aid and weapons.
    Wow. That is a massive amount of aid.. The US is doing good. I will be sure to buy more American products from now on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...olphins-crimea

Lol. Its over guys, they have dolphins now.
    Comrade Flipper report for duty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.