Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Looks like an ammo depot might of when boom in Belgorod.
    https://twitter.com/OAlexanderDK/sta...47711179460610
    Confirmed by the Russians there was a fire at a military installation. They also had a rail bridge in Kursk taken out.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-...ost_type=share

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Confirmed by the Russians there was a fire at a military installation. They also had a rail bridge in Kursk taken out.

Shit still "mysteriously" catching on fire and blowing up? Man, Russia doesn't even seem like they have their own territory secured, maybe they should look into that before trying to take on even more land.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Shit still "mysteriously" catching on fire and blowing up? Man, Russia doesn't even seem like they have their own territory secured, maybe they should look into that before trying to take on even more land.
    Speaking of, a fuel depot just 30 minutes from the Kremlin went up in flames. They could probably see the smoke from there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/igorsushk...CygcjdlpsqAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The only problem I have with this is, there are SO MANY over a very wide area that it is virtually impossible to be Ukrainians doing this. I mean from the Ukrainian/Russian border in the west to Sakhalin in the east, and the time between them is also too short.

And then there's the thing that Russia acts as if nothing special is going on. But as has been discussed earlier in this thread that might be because of optics.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Putin court has fined Google and Twitter for leaving online a guide on making Molotov cocktails.

The irony is thick enough to climb.

First of all, I thought Russia was blocking the internet?

Second of all, Russians should be good and familiar with their construction. They had an up-close and personal look at the first ones ever lit and thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    I didn't talk about the average German because I have no idea about what the average German wants or thinks. My rebukes are only aimed at the German leaders since Schröder and more broadly a significant part of the german political class who willingly chose to make Germany extremely reliant on Russia and is basically hands tied. Of course Germany can't realistically stop buying from Russia right now, it's not in their interest. But their leaders could at least show some honesty and transparency instead of playing their hypocritical double faced game.
    You're also judging from hindsight. A luxury people actually in charge don't have.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone translate this for me? Seems relevant from the context:

Shalcker? Any of the other apologists?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

According to Google Translate, slightly edited for grammar:
    I thought that after the horrible stories from Bucha and Mariupol, it's hard to surprise me with the savage methods of Putin's army. But today at the meeting Oleksii Reznikov's defense was just the horrible history of one liberated city. Where the racists killed a young mother with her child still living and fastened between the child and the corpse was a mine. When the mine was unwound it was detonated. Just freaks. Are principles missing in the 21st century?

Ut oh!

Some of the most dangerous weapons deployed in Russia's war on Ukraine are affecting the entire Black Sea region, as naval mines used in the conflict are drifting hundreds of miles away.

Ukraine and Russia share the Black Sea coast with Georgia and NATO members Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey, which controls the straits that connect the sea to the Mediterranean and beyond.

Since the beginning of the war four mines have floated away from Ukrainian waters. One was found off of Romania's coast and three in Turkish waters. Stray mines can cause significant disruptions to maritime traffic in the region.

All four stray mines detected in the Black Sea so far have been Soviet-made anchor contact mines, which are designed to float just below the surface. They appeared to be in poor condition, which may have made them more dangerous.

Speaking to Deutsche Welle, Johannes Peters, a maritime strategy expert at the University of Kiel, said the Black Sea's salinity combined with the mines' age and condition considerably increases their sensitivity.

It is not clear whether the four mines belonged to Ukraine or Russia. Each side has accused the other of employing them. As of mid-March, there were more than 400 mines in the Black Sea, according to a Russian navigational notice, with about 10 of them already adrift.

Some of the most dangerous weapons used in Russia's war on Ukraine are starting to float away

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but Russia has informed the NATO countries about missing mines, so we're cool, right? Right? So yeah covering their bases if a mishap occurs...

John Deere doing its part?
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-05-01 at 11:29 PM.

saw the pope giving it the charlie biggun, good to see the western and eastern Christianity in full schism.

Fantastic. Picture of the bridge that got toasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Apparently they're actually pretty huge into tech and helped pioneer some advances with GPS accuracy/navigation, plus I know that farmers are increasingly annoyed with all the tech packed into farm equipment. Not surprised that JD has the ability to remotely disable hardware if they want to, it's hilarious how Russia essentially tried to turn the tables on the farmers towing Russian vehicles and failed at even that.

The Moldavian seperatists have apparently preprinted an article reporting on a 'bloody terrorist attack' by Ukrainians and calling on Russia to save them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrKovalen...62986410958850

A literal thieving horde.

Once again. Remember when we were being told by certain people that the Russians aren't barbarians?
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2022-05-02 at 01:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    A literal thieving horde.

Once again. Remember when we were being told by certain people that the Russians aren't barbarians?
    Hearsay. Second had info. Can't know for certain. ALLEGEDLY. Something something Faygo Store, er Froggy Whore, I mean Fog of War. But the Ukraine has lost exactly 9248.32533333, repeating, people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The only problem I have with this is, there are SO MANY over a very wide area that it is virtually impossible to be Ukrainians doing this.
    They have you right where they want you

I absolutely think it is possible that these dispersed strikes are part of a Ukrainian SF operation. Doesn't make sense to hit them where they suspect you are going to hit them.

It is of course also possible it is just inner turmoil. It is weird they just kind of started happening and have not stopped though huh?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

The Moldavian seperatists have apparently preprinted an article reporting on a 'bloody terrorist attack' by Ukrainians and calling on Russia to save them.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrKovalen...62986410958850
    Well whenever Putin is in trouble he turns to "special operations", so it makes sense he'd seek out a "special operation" for the "special operation".

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Hearsay. Second had info. Can't know for certain. ALLEGEDLY. Something something Faygo Store, er Froggy Whore, I mean Fog of War. But the Ukraine has lost exactly 9248.32533333, repeating, people.
    No no, everyone does this in a war. *Bring up some hazy example from 300 years ago*, that ironically has people acting less barbaric... 300 years ago.

Russia is still partly a 3rd world country. I'm not so surprised they loot toilet seats and so on.

The practice for the victory Day parade saw some interesting armbands in use apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mhmck/sta...Hi0jB5xqCrQLLw

Obviously they are for the actors filling out the ranks to know their positions in the parade practice but still...
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-05-02 at 02:49 AM.

The practice for the victory Day parade saw some interesting armbands in use apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mhmck/sta...Hi0jB5xqCrQLLw

Obviously they are for the actors filling out the ranks to know their positions in the parade practice but still...
    I will not be surprised if on the day of the parade the armband is exactly like that but with a Z on it.