10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post

Also:

https://prnt.sc/MyTNMUSCT8Dr

Another deleted post by @Shalcker making outright propaganda claims, no russians in Kiev my ass.
    At least there is clear proof of Schalcker's lies. His trolling is on another level, it's hard to believe he is not a paid farm agent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    But is their army as incompetent and corrupt as Russian?

Damn conundrum. Taiwan is so much harder to invade, but so much more valuable.
    West really can't stand by if Taiwan is taken. Everyone would feel the impact in some manner. China imports the majority of its food and energy. They would not be able to survive a month of heavy sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    How has the person you’re replying to not been permanently banned yet? Does he just drive traffic so MMO-C is okay with it?
    At best if he is perma banned he gets fired, gets a job farming turnips, and Russia gives up trying to spread misinformation on the website. At worst you now sent another dude to the front line to rape and murder across the Ukrainian countryside as he sends toilets back home and Russia just puts someone else on the site that is actually good at the job and now you got more people siding with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/...02979619311618

lol even newsmax isnt this bad.

The geezer who was talking about nuking the UK is on holiday in dubai. Russian elites talk a good game but give the cant stand actually having to be in Russia.
    Well, he is saying the quiet part out loud. Asking for concentration camps, "re-education", forced sterilization. Just one step away from Auschwitz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Despite denying mobilisation will happen, apparently a lot of jobs for 'mobilisation experts' are appearing on online job portals in Russia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinRoth...77544791322624
    Well. Let's see if my former employee from the Ukraine, who was trying to get back to the Ukraine 2 months ago to fight, is still stateside. VPN set to places around Russia, he'll translate, I'ma fill out applications this weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    At best if he is perma banned he gets fired, gets a job farming turnips, and Russia gives up trying to spread misinformation on the website. At worst you now sent another dude to the front line to rape and murder across the Ukrainian countryside as he sends toilets back home and Russia just puts someone else on the site that is actually good at the job and now you got more people siding with Russia.
    I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
    He fought at the battle of Techno House

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Unconfirmed reports that Russia might have a new submarine. They were one of the first to pick up on the Moskva story before any announcements and there appears to have been an SOS message picked up.

Continuing my daily shit on fire in Russia posting.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...k-mystery-fire
    https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV..._kursk_russia/
    Black smoke as mysterious fire rages at Russian facility close to Ukraine border

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I read few pages of the discussion from today and what I noticed about Shalcker is that he ignore every question like this one because at this point with all the evidence he can't deny it so instead he focus on other things and twist everything to support Russian propaganda.

Like someone before said, he will just lie, blame others and if it fails deny everything.
    Yup. I still bomb him with the questions about it though, so that while he can dodge, dodge, dodge, it's there for him to see; awaiting an explanation. Seems he didn't last long this time though, and is banned again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Russia has redefined Nazism after Lavrov's outburst. It no longer is anti-semetic - its anti-slavic and anti-russian.

Russia has redefined Nazism after Lavrov's outburst. It no longer is anti-semetic - its anti-slavic and anti-russian.
    Is that properly transtaled, when she says "Antisemitism against Russians" ? If it is, then it's probably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Is that properly transtaled, when she says "Antisemitism against Russians" ? If it is, then it's probably one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.
    Russian TV makes Fox look almost sane in comparison.

People are saying new ship went down

BREAKING : Multiple sources are confurming that russian ship Admiral Makarov, third frigate of the Admiral Grigorovich class of the Russian Navy is been hut by Neptune anti-ship missile and is currently sinking in Black Sea.
    Not sure if it's true or not but we got to wait and sea

Speaking of ships, the father of a conscript on the Moskva tried to find out what happened to his son. The official reply said the ship was not in Ukrainian waters, was not taking part in the 'special operation ', during an incident his son went missing and they have no idea where he is. Too bad, so sad, no compensation for you. Okay they didn't actually say that last part but it's implied.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/...075174913?s=21

Speaking of ships, the father of a conscript on the Moskva tried to find out what happened to his son. The official reply said the ship was not in Ukrainian waters, was not taking part in the 'special operation ', during an incident his son went missing and they have no idea where he is. Too bad, so sad, no compensation for you. Okay they didn't actually say that last part but it's implied.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nexta_tv/...075174913?s=21
    think we mentioned this before but the demographics of Russia mean alot of the people at war a likely the only child. When these 25k dead dont come home its gonna hurt alot. not to mention the 50k + injured. Saw a bunch of legless troops getting medals from some russian officer yday, all looked very happy....

Lula Talks to TIME About Ukraine, Bolsonaro, and Brazil's Fragile Democracy

[...]

And now, sometimes I sit and watch the President of Ukraine speaking on television, being applauded, getting a standing ovation by all the [European] parliamentarians. This guy is as responsible as Putin for the war. Because in the war, there's not just one person guilty. Saddam Hussein was as guilty as Bush [for the outbreak of the 2003 Iraq war]. Because Saddam Hussein could have said, "You can come here and check and I will prove that I do not have mass destruction weapons." But he lied to his people. And now, this President of Ukraine could have said, "Come on, let's stop talking about this NATO business, about joining the E.U. for a while. Let's discuss a bit more first."

So Volodomyr Zelensky should have talked to Putin more, even with 100'000 Russian troops at his border?

I don't know the President of Ukraine. But his behavior is a bit weird. It seems like he's part of the spectacle. He is on television morning, noon, and night. He is in the U.K. parliament, the German parliament, the French parliament, the Italian parliament, as if he were waging a political campaign. He should be at the negotiating table.

Can you really say that to Zelensky? He didn't want a war, it came to him.

He did want war. If he didn't want war, he would have negotiated a little more. That's it. I criticized Putin when I was in Mexico City [in March], saying that it was a mistake to invade. But I don't think anyone is tryingg to help create peace. People are stimulating hate against Putin. That won't solve things! We need to reach an agreement. But people are encouraging [the war]. You are encouraging this guy [Zelensky], and then he thinks he is the cherry on your cake. We should be having a serious conversation : "OK, you were a nice comedian. But let us not make war for you to show up on TV" And we should say to Putin : "You have a lot of weapons, but you don't need to use them on Ukraine. Let's talk!"

What do you think of Joe Biden?

I actually made a speech praising Biden when he announced his economic program. The problem is it's not enough to announce the program, you've got to execute it. And I think Biden is going through a difficult moment.

And I don't think he has taken the right decision on the war between Russia and Ukraine. The U.S. has a lot of political clout. And Biden could have avoided [the war], not incited it. He could have talked more, participated more. Biden could have taken a plane to Moscow to talk to Putin. This is the kind of attitude you expect from a leader. To intervene so that things don't go off the rails. I don't think he did that.

Should Biden have made concessions to Putin?

No. In the same way that the Americans persuaded the Russians not to put missiles in Cuba in 1961, Biden could have said : "We're going to speak a bit more. We don't want Ukraine in NATO, full stop." That's not a concession. Let me tell you something : if I were President of Brazil and they said to me, "Brazil can join NATO", I'd say no.

Why?

Because I'm a guy who only thinks about peace, not war.[...] Brazil doesn't have disputes with any country : not with the U.S., not China, nor Russia, nor Bolivia, nor Argentina, nor Mexico. And the fact that Brazil is a peaceful country will allow us to reestablish the relationships we created between 2003 and 2010. Brazil will once again become a protagonist on the world stage, because we will prove it's possible to have a better world.
    To put things into perspective.

While it is not mentioned, the big players in NATO, despite all the goodwill they might display, after Centuries of colonialism, crushing popular uprisings and propping up genocidal dictators, really accumulated bad rep in a big chunk of the World, while at the same time the Soviet Union and later Russia positioned itself as a helping liberating hand and a friend.
    Last edited by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang; 2022-05-06 at 06:57 AM.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang View Post

While it is not mentioned, the big players in NATO, despite all the goodwill they might display, after Centuries of colonialism, crushing popular uprisings and propping up genocidal dictators, really accumulated bad rep in a big chunk of the World, while at the same time the Soviet Union and later Russia positioned itself as a helping liberating hand and a friend.
    Would have worked if it was not Bolsonaro, Mini Putin himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang View Post

Ask those countries that Russia "liberated" and "befriended" how keen they are on Russia right now.

Like... Ukraine, for example. I imagine their opinion of Russia isn't very high right now.

As for "Biden should have talked Putin down, and told Ukraine it couldn't join NATO so there wouldn't have been a war..." yeah, that wouldn't have accomplished anything. This was never about nazis or chemical plants, or really about NATO in the immediate sense (other than serving as a deterrent should other countries consider joining... a notion that has failed spectacularly.)

This was a bald land-grab from Russia who, seeing itself falter on the world stage, has tried this ill-informed, ill-conceived hurrah of an invasion to try and propel themselves back into the spotlight. Which, in a sense, they did... but not in the way they were likely anticipating, now that "Russian soldier" is now ranked lower in international repute than "Ukrainian farmer"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post

Putting the Makarov within range of any Ukraine's missile batteries would be the height of stupidity. Especially with USAF RQ-4 Global Hawk surveillance drones tracking Russian's ships movement in the Black Sea round the clock and feeding those info to the Ukrainian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post

While it has been seen on Twitter, where it was dismissed as a rumour, I wouldn't use 9gag as a reliable source.

There's also nothing that I can see on more reliable sources and this allegedly happened over 8 hours ago.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-05-06 at 07:40 AM.

If nazism is simply anti-russian, then I'm nazi for sure. Come get me ruskies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    If nazism is simply anti-russian, then I'm nazi for sure. Come get me ruskies.
    In that case most of europe is nazi then...