Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Which ones? I may be looking at the wrong pages but that doesn't seem the message from De Volkskrant or de Telegraaf.
    Nu.nl is pretty good at being biased (lot of trolls/propagandists in the comments too due to bad moderation). I don't think it's purposeful though they're not a real news agency, their team is very small. As a result a lot of their "news" is straight up Chinese/Russian propaganda, they do add a "according to x" at the start of those articles but they don't explore what was said, or highlight and address the obvious lies. Or maybe they do have bad intentions who knows (they're thought to be owned by a Belgian billionaires family, who've been in media for a long time. (the site and the company that owns the site are run by that family, but that company is owned by another one who's ownership is not public knowledge.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-06-25 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P for Pancetta View Post
    Nu.nl is pretty good at being biased (lot of trolls/propagandists in the comments too due to bad moderation). I don't think it's purposeful though they're not a real news agency, their team is very small. As a result a lot of their "news" is straight up Chinese/Russian propaganda, they do add a "according to x" at the start of those articles but they don't explore what was said, or highlight and address the obvious lies. Or maybe they do have bad intentions who knows (they're thought to be owned by a Belgian billionaires family, who've been in media for a long time. (the site and the company that owns the site are run by that family, but that company is owned by another one who's ownership is not public knowledge.
    You forgot the cesspool of extreme right: PowNews and Geenstijl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by P for Pancetta View Post
    Bit of a difficult one, Sanoma is a Finnish word meaning news, and, as far as I know it is a Finnish company.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Bit of a difficult one, Sanoma is a Finnish word meaning news, and, as far as I know it is a Finnish company.
    they sold nu.nl to DPG media a few years ago(including Donald duck and Libelle). They also own the Volkskrant etc, so I think it's like I initially said, they don't intentionally spread shitty news, they post news asap to get clicks without checking it properly or doing anything that could be considered journalistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    You forgot the cesspool of extreme right: PowNews and Geenstijl.
    I don't take those things serious, they're clearly alt-right sites, often spreading dishonest propaganda.
    Last edited by P for Pancetta; 2022-06-25 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Which one?
    "You can't know what's goin on for realz, froggy whore, er, fog of war, but only I can tell you what's real."
    "No comrade, ees simple. Must stop keedz from become nazi adults. Is for common good, no?"
    *Furiously masturbating imaging they were nukes*
    Those are the 3 main ones I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    How is your three day war?
    Huh, this bullshit was forced by YOUR media. That was histerical estimation of western warmongers, who believed we'd be all like YOU: carpet bomb everything from safe distance and say we won, not even counting the dead.
    We're liberating OUR people, who are either kept hostages or brainwashed by years of YOUR media job.
    This people will live there and not in our interest to destroy more than necessary here.
    I bet your logic still can explain this the other way right?

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Huh, this bullshit was forced by YOUR media. That was histerical estimation of western warmongers, who believed we'd be all like YOU: carpet bomb everything from safe distance and say we won, not even counting the dead.
    We're liberating OUR people, who are either kept hostages or brainwashed by years of YOUR media job.
    This people will live there and not in our interest to destroy more than necessary here.
    Ukranians aren't your people you fascist pig. You are slaughtering them on mass. Look at the strike on the apartment building in kyiv today. Your brave soldiers killed a 7 year old girl. Disgusting. All Russian invaders in Ukraine need to be killed. It is like killing members of ISIS, the sooner and more of them the better.
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-06-26 at 01:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Hint: One of the parties involved locks up journalists, and it's not "the west".
    I bet you cannot give more than 10 examples of what would even look like "Russia locked up a journalist".
    There were prolly like 5 cases 20 years ago when criminal oligarchs had more power and could play such games.
    At the other hand - your media CANCELS anyone who'd actually try to see the real processes going on.
    This is just as effective as physically removing them tbh.

And - there're hundreds of our journalists in the middle of the conflict, showing countless videos, pictures and even live streams DAYLY.
    You would be able to choose to believe them or not, but your media made the choice FOR YOU: you're cut off from all our resources, and you're shamed for even trying to look at them and share.
    While there's zero(or close to zero) western journalists from 'respectable' media in the conflict zone. They're in hundreds of kilometers away from conflict, sitting in yet-safe cities of western UA or even (who cares?) across the seas - and provide you their POV like they're credible. Lol they['ve not even been to there. All they know is what they've been told by your officials. Goooood journalist job, needless to say.

And it must be very entertaining for you to watch it, while they still can hide the actual outcome of the happening events.
    That's why i'm asking how you enjoy it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    I do love how Russian "media" is correct and literally the rest of the world is wrong.
    What a wacked out way to think.
    I'll repeat part of my answer:
    There're hundreds of our journalists in the middle of the conflict, showing countless videos, pictures and even live streams DAYLY.
    You would be able to choose to believe them or not, but your media made the choice FOR YOU: you're cut off from all our resources, and you're shamed for even trying to look at them and share.
    While there's zero(or close to zero) western journalists from 'respectable' media in the conflict zone. They're in hundreds of kilometers away from conflict, sitting in yet-safe cities of western UA or even (who cares?) across the seas - and provide you their POV like they're credible. Lol they['ve not even been to there. All they know is what they've been told by your officials. Goooood journalist job, needless to say.

Those are some powerful words from a guy who dressed up a USSR children story mascot as a soldier and made it his avatar. Think it might be missing a stolen toilet to complete the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    The good guy ukrainians and western supporters are indeed doing the best - wiping out the orcs easy peasy while your country shits its pants and you have to put basic groceries under the lock so desperate people do not steal them under your stronk economy.

80% russian homes have running water, that is good comrade yes-yes!

Be aware of your nearest windows, somehow everyone criticizing your stronk goverment ends up falling down from them - the true sign of a free country!

Russian propaganda can't be propaganda since it is so corrupt and Kremlin controlled that no opposing claims exist (for very long at least!), amirite?

Of course, if you refer to the orcs being good guys, do elaborate how genocide, rape and theft (literal child kidnapping) against women and children are a-okay. I'd be THRILLED to hear this one!
    Exactly what I hoped to hear, you enjoy the bullshit they force in your ears!
    Have fun realizing we've cleared the eastern and coastal UA before winter(+-2 month I believe) and the rest soon after (if they don't choose to give up their hostile plans and decide to make an actual peace treaty).
    I love that there's people like you, when their dreams break - it's so sweet o see.
    Will you even blame your propaganda when it happens? Guess we'll never know.
    Good propaganda will feed you new ideas to distract from their previous lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Russia isn't the good guys, fucking dictator bootlicker.
    Please be the one to finally explain to me:
    - who?
    - dictates what?
    - to whom?

I don't feel I'm under any sort of pressure here. May be I am the one dictating? I need to know.

Exactly what I hoped to hear, you enjoy the bullshit they force in your ears! Have fun realizing we've cleared the eastern and coastal UA before winter(+-2 month I believe) and the rest soon after (if they don't choose to give up their hostile plans and decide to make an actual peace treaty). I love that there's people like you, when their dreams break - it's so sweet o see. Will you even blame your propaganda when it happens? Guess we'll never know. Good propaganda will feed you new ideas to distract from their previous lies.
    How's that 3 day war going?
    O..wait, it's ongoing for 4 months now..

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, let me rephrase that. How is your war, in which you attacked a sovereign country under a phony, WW2-rehashed excuse, barely managed to get close to Kiev, after which you had to move into a constant retreat and now had to settle on only taking separatist republics, shattered "mighty Russian army" myth, all while watching impotently as west united against you in military and other support for Ukraine, fucking up your economy, and while watching Finland and Sweden moving into joining NATO, effectively doubling Russia-NATO border length, while one of the reasons for this war was to push the alliance away?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-06-26 at 01:27 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ok, let me rephrase that. How is your war, in which you attacked a sovereign country under a phony, WW2-rehashed excuse, barely managed to get close to Kiev,after which you had to move into a constant retreat and now had to settle on only taking separatist republics, shattered "might Russian army" myth", all while watching impotently as west united against you in military and other support for Ukraine, and while watching Finland and Sweden joining NATO, effectively doubling Russia-NATO border length, while one of the reasons for this war was to push the alliance away?
    I'm 100% sure the NATO angle was just an excuse. Just like the Ukrainian Nazis were. Do they even talk about those anymore? Putin already went to comparing himself to Peter The Great, someone who will bring the lands back that rightfully belong to Russia. That's what this is about, and nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Raping, torturing and murdering women and children is good in your world view?

Thanks for confirming that RuZZia is well past any reasons to exist any longer.
    That's exactly what western propaganda is. Our soldiers are saving our people whom they will live next to ever after.
    You don't want to rape your new neighbor the first day you meet him I believe? Otherwise how will you feel sleeping at night?

Besides they're on duty. The image of our modern troops is almost at all time's high (right after the red army of 1945s). Anyone on our side who'd do anything like this would be immediately put to prison for decades.

That's what western armies do all the time, not ours.
    One fact (still unchecked by me, because it turned out to be not so easy with the old foreign press, but I hope to get some original western sources one day) is:

Time Journal ( 17 september 1945):
    Government sent to soldiers about 50 million condoms monthly with illustrations on how to use it.

This basically invites them to punish the German nation. And later make the occupied germans and the rest to blame USSR.

Meanwhile Soviet union was caring about our image of liberators, this would be unacceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is it with Russians and not knowing where their borders end? The country your army is invading is called Ukraine, not Russia. That's why it's called an invasion, you don't belong there. They aren't your people. It's not even the people you guys are after, it's the land. If it was the people you guys wanted to protect the only thing you'd be doing is letting them into your country, not invading theirs.

And it isn't the media that has made us all think this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This hilarious one-and-done poster.

And hey, the one of those that likes to hide at least showed up again recently. Though maybe should have stayed hidden instead of posting.
    Thanks for your advice, I can decide what to do by myself. Not like you, because if you do or say what's not allowed - you're cancelled. Modern culture, you know. I feel for you. No worries Russia will show the world the cancel culture is cancer for any society, and you'll get cured of it on your own someday.

Lol...he funny! Lets keep him.

Let me guess he's either a "Wagner Groupie" or the Russian Imperial Movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    They aren't your people.
    It's mind boggling that the person ranting about western propaganda thinks that Ukrainians are really Russians and need saving for some reason.

But that's not Russian propaganda. No sir. That's just facts.

Oy.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries Russia will show the world the cancel culture is cancer for any society, and you'll get cured of it on your own someday.
    cute take. Tell me again what happens to people in Russia who display gay pride stuff? Or how about people who protest against Putin. How does it go for them?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    We check all sources (but russan one is full of bullshit and waste of time to even read).
    Problem is that most news media is kinda bad at reporting and people who report from a front are so far best source of information.

This channel is great (tho a bit biased for ukraine duh):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPz...RDpw_vLSPMHMgQ

This one is a mess and kinda hard to find good stuff and reportiers like to push people:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/TimesRadio1

If you like battlemaps and know wtf is going one, here is one guy (but he is the anoying american personality with wow usa strong):
    https://www.youtube.com/c/SpeakTheTruth1

This channel is ok, but not up to date to latest info:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/JakeBroe

The most realistic youtuber so far and check all information and checks how war works from inside:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3...TyQ7bbjGntmx3Q

Mostly clips:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/rferlonline

Then there are news site sources, but i am to lazy to link all the best ones and some are behind paywalls so yeah.
    Some of them are realy bad at reporting situations already or have outdated info:
    Nice to see someone trying, with links.
    I also know how to use youtube and google, thank you.
    I hope I did not miss a point you wanted to tell me.
    As I understood you just wanted to share some sources, which is nice of you.

But I'll tell you what I think.
    - If you don't see Russian media showing obvious nazis on UA side (because you don't see Russian sources) - you miss the whole point of the 8 years of conflict.
    You don't have to listen russian media - just look at the videos, may even mute them. These are nazis. Maybe you don't care?
    - Everything goes on as it should be. We're moving "slowly" (breaking someone's expectations) because we liberate people who we will live next to when this ends. We don't want them dead and their houses broken. The west wants UA nazis to destroy as much as they can so we have to rebuild more. So be it. We're nation of creators, belive it or not. We'll benefit from boost to our construction companies in the long run. But we need to save the people, not nuke them from safe distance.
    - I discovered that if you don't watch the events daily, switch to like once a week mode - it becomes even more clear (using the very same maps ofc) that we're clearly moving forward.
    And when the highly fortificated areas (for at least 4 years straight) we're now clearing are done (~1 month max) - we'll steamroll as deep in UA territory as we see politically necessary.
    It's still a very complex moment - we, Russians, just like the rest of the world, don't know nor Putin's plans, nor behind-the-scenes diplomacy happening now.
    And of course we don't know what's US puppets will be forced to do by their master on the nearest NATO summit.