Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Did u miss the articles for years of US armed forces complaining about massive obesity, kids being too fat for training?
    Do you want me to hold your hand n guide you through how to use a search engine? Ok, pick any search engine, type in "fat american soldiers" n done

How do you think 15000 people died in the Donbass the past 8 years? B y ukraine artillery shelling the citizens they want to 'liberate'

The donbass militia fighting ukraine are made up of locals defending their homes.

- - - Updated - - -

No, are you? American soldiers are fat, is a fact.
    RuSSian troll uses 15+ year old meme as a fact and THEN tries to convince people that RuSSian propaganda is right and everyone else is wrong.

I see you haven't improved your posting since you were disproved and laughed out of the thread

Also wtf did you think that happens to trainees during the training?? Last I checked US army is an entity you can quite freely join and tadah, some people are in poorer physical condition than others - you go in fat, you go through training and you are no longer fat because US army doesn't send overweight and physically unable to perform grunts to any battlezones...
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-27 at 09:40 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    And russian soldiers are underpaid, ill-equipped, run into the ground by corruption to fight an immoral war set off by a tyrant cheered on by the truly ignorant within Russia itself, but hey, add in bombing civilians and ya'll just got the most ignoble of occupations to be cheered on, which speaks volumes of you.
    Its not immoral war to defend ethnic russians from ethnic cleansing in the donbass.
    I'm literally arguing with people defending ukraine that killed thousands of civilians the past 8 years n you are wearing blindfolds. Pretty obvious people cheer for team west, no matter what.

Its not immoral war to defend ethnic russians from ethnic cleansing in the donbass.
    I'm literally arguing with people defending ukraine that killed thousands of civilians the past 8 years n you are wearing blindfolds. Pretty obvious people cheer for team west, no matter what.
    Except ukrainians are not russians, they never wanted to be, your people simply subjugate anyone they feel like. You're literally trying to argue RuSSia is the good guy here for raping-murdering-pillaging a nation that doesn't want to have anything to do with RuSSia.

You're literally also making a bold claim you cannot back up that Ukraine would bombard their own citizens and use that as a basis of your own argument...You do you, no one but other shills would agree with you.

Oh, and the post below mine also, gg ez didn't even bother to check his own links before making all the deflecting

10+ Year Old Account
    No, are you? American soldiers are fat, is a fact.
    Lulz. Did you even read your own quote?
    The report, released last week, suggests muscle mass is part of the reason 53% of troops are now tipping the scales.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    RuSSian troll uses 15+ year old meme as a fact and THEN tries to convince people that RuSSian propaganda is right and everyone else is wrong.

I see you haven't improved your posting since you were disproved and laughed out of the thread

Also wtf did you think that happens to trainees during the training?? Last I checked US army is an entity you can quite freely join and tadah, some people are in poorer physical condition than others - you go in fat, you go through training and you are no longer fat because US army doesn't send overweight and physically unable to perform grunts to any battlezones...
    Actually

The U.S. military has a huge problem with obesity and it's only getting worse
    By Andrew Tilghman
    Sep 11, 2016
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...getting-worse/
    "If I have to climb up to the top of a mountain in Nuristan, in Afghanistan, and if I have someone who is classified as clinically obese, they are potentially going to be a liability for me on that patrol," said Army Command Sgt. Maj. John Troxell, the military’s top noncommissioned officer and the senior enlisted adviser to Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford.

Overweight troops are costing the Pentagon more than $1 billion a year
    That's the equivalent cost of 52 Apache attack helicopters going down the drain every year.

BY PAUL SZOLDRA | PUBLISHED DEC 30, 2020 10:28 AM
    https://taskandpurpose.com/news/us-m...ight-cost/?amp

Fat US troops too weak to fight on two fronts.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/f...onts-tsx36xqdx
    Two-thirds of military personnel are overweight or obese
    One third of American adults are considered too fat to enlist in the military

Thursday October 04 2018, 12.00pm BST, The Times

America’s military are in a weak state of readiness to take on major-power enemies, despite a big increase in the Pentagon’s budget.

Two thirds of US armed forces personnel are overweight or obese and many are often tired through lack of sleep.

A study of 18,000 randomly selected servicemen and women across all the armed forces — conducted by Rand Corporation, a think tank that advises the US government on national security — revealed that nearly 66 per cent were judged to be fat.

It reflects an alarming obesity epidemic in the civilian population. One in three American adults is considered to be too fat to enlist in the military.

The critical assessment of America’s fighting abilities appears in another report by the Heritage Foundation.

So, if u people can't even admit to basic common knowledge about US fatties, how much weight are ur bullshit opinions on ukraine, most of u prob couldn't find on a map until recently.

So, if u people can't even admit to basic common knowledge about US fatties, how much weight are ur bullshit opinions on ukraine, most of u prob couldn't find on a map until recently.
    Great argument you got there. I don't speak of "US fatties" in Nazi RuSSia vs Ukraine thread, so I must be wrong. I guess none of the kids and adults actually got raped, murdered and pillaged by your people now!

You RuSSians probably found out about a map recently and you see not everything is labeled "Russia" so you gotta make it happen and that's all the justification you nazis need

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Want to know how well the Russian invasion is going?

Putin calls in 67-year-old retired general, had to have custom fatigues made for him, and shipped hi to the front lines.
    Isn't that one of those matryoshka dolls? Just have to open him to eventually find the right size.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humani..._war_in_Donbas

"A May 2014 report by the United Nations said there had been an "alarming deterioration" in human rights in territory held by insurgents affiliated with the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and Luhansk People's Republic (LPR).[1] The UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (HRMMU) reported growing lawlessness in the region, documenting cases of targeted killings, torture, and abduction.[2] HRMMU also reported threats against, attacks on, and abductions of journalists and international observers, as well as the beatings and attacks on supporters of Ukrainian unity.[2] A report by Human Rights Watch said "Anti-Kiev forces in eastern Ukraine are abducting, attacking, and harassing people they suspect of supporting the Ukrainian government or consider undesirable...anti-Kiev insurgents are using beatings and kidnappings to send the message that anyone who doesn't support them had better shut up or leave".[3]"

(yes, you can keep reading the article and see this happens on both sides
    "The report summarised its finding by stating that "the bulk of the abductions are being perpetrated by armed separatists, with the victims often subjected to stomach-turning beatings and torture. There is also evidence of a smaller number of abuses by pro-Kyiv forces.")

The "ethnic russians" you are talking about are defacto terrorist using ISIS methods.
    Now the RuSSlamic state is doing the same.
    It was them that triggered all that shit in the first place.

The whole article is a goldmine, actually.

"In 2014 Human Rights Watch said that Ukrainian government forces, pro-government paramilitaries, and the insurgents had used unguided Grad rockets in attacks on civilian areas, stating that "The use of indiscriminate rockets in populated areas violates international humanitarian law, or the laws of war, and may amount to war crimes".[80][81] It also stated that pro-Russian insurgents "failed to take all feasible precautions to avoid deploying in civilian areas" and in one case "actually moved closer to populated areas as a response to government shelling".[80][82] Human Rights Watch documented Grad rocket use in civilian areas in the fighting at Donetsk railway station on 21 July, in Kuibyshivskyi district of Donetsk city on 19 July, and in Petrovskyi district of Donetsk city and Marynivka on 12 July. It called on all sides to stop using the "notoriously imprecise" Grad rockets.[80]"

(you know, that kinda shit that Russia accuses Ukraine is doing non stop)

"Insurgents with bayonet-equipped automatic rifles in the city of Donetsk paraded captured Ukrainian soldiers through the streets on 24 August, the Independence Day of Ukraine.[84][85] During the parade, Russian nationalistic songs were played from loudspeakers, and members of the crowd jeered at the prisoners with epithets like "fascist". Street cleaning machines followed the protesters, "cleansing" the ground they were paraded on.[84] Human Rights Watch said that this was in clear violation of the common article 3 of the Geneva Conventions. The article forbids "outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment". They further said that the parade "may be considered a war crime".[84] In response, DPR Prime Minister Aleksandr Zakharchenko stated: "We did nothing against international law. The prisoners were not undressed or starved. Show me a single international law which prohibits parading prisoners."[86] In a press-conference on 25 August, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said he "did not see anything close to abuse" at the parade.[62][87][88] On the following day, the insurgents tied a woman accused of being a spy to a lamppost. They wrapped her in a Ukrainian flag, and had passers-by spit her, slap her, and throw tomatoes at her.[62] She was later identified as Iryna Dovhan."

The DPR Prime Minister even uses Russian trolling arguments like "show me the law that prohibits doing it"
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-06-27 at 10:55 AM.

Don't quote the troll,just report him for the genocide conspiracy theory.

Do you mean that separatists were not bombing Ukrainians ?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humani..._war_in_Donbas

"A May 2014 report by the United Nations said there had been an "alarming deterioration" in human rights in territory held by insurgents affiliated with the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) and Luhansk People's Republic (LPR).[1] The UN Human Rights Monitoring Mission in Ukraine (HRMMU) reported growing lawlessness in the region, documenting cases of targeted killings, torture, and abduction.[2] HRMMU also reported threats against, attacks on, and abductions of journalists and international observers, as well as the beatings and attacks on supporters of Ukrainian unity.[2] A report by Human Rights Watch said "Anti-Kiev forces in eastern Ukraine are abducting, attacking, and harassing people they suspect of supporting the Ukrainian government or consider undesirable...anti-Kiev insurgents are using beatings and kidnappings to send the message that anyone who doesn't support them had better shut up or leave".[3]"

(yes, you can keep reading the article and see this happens on both sides
    "The report summarised its finding by stating that "the bulk of the abductions are being perpetrated by armed separatists, with the victims often subjected to stomach-turning beatings and torture. There is also evidence of a smaller number of abuses by pro-Kyiv forces.")

The "ethnic russians" you are talking about are defacto terrorist using ISIS methods.
    Now the RuSSlamic state is doing the same.
    It was them that triggered all that shit in the first place.

The whole article is a goldmine, actually.

"In 2014 Human Rights Watch said that Ukrainian government forces, pro-government paramilitaries, and the insurgents had used unguided Grad rockets in attacks on civilian areas, stating that "The use of indiscriminate rockets in populated areas violates international humanitarian law, or the laws of war, and may amount to war crimes".[80][81] It also stated that pro-Russian insurgents "failed to take all feasible precautions to avoid deploying in civilian areas" and in one case "actually moved closer to populated areas as a response to government shelling".[80][82] Human Rights Watch documented Grad rocket use in civilian areas in the fighting at Donetsk railway station on 21 July, in Kuibyshivskyi district of Donetsk city on 19 July, and in Petrovskyi district of Donetsk city and Marynivka on 12 July. It called on all sides to stop using the "notoriously imprecise" Grad rockets.[80]"

(you know, that kinda shit that Russia accuses Ukraine is doing non stop)

"Insurgents with bayonet-equipped automatic rifles in the city of Donetsk paraded captured Ukrainian soldiers through the streets on 24 August, the Independence Day of Ukraine.[84][85] During the parade, Russian nationalistic songs were played from loudspeakers, and members of the crowd jeered at the prisoners with epithets like "fascist". Street cleaning machines followed the protesters, "cleansing" the ground they were paraded on.[84] Human Rights Watch said that this was in clear violation of the common article 3 of the Geneva Conventions. The article forbids "outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment". They further said that the parade "may be considered a war crime".[84] In response, DPR Prime Minister Aleksandr Zakharchenko stated: "We did nothing against international law. The prisoners were not undressed or starved. Show me a single international law which prohibits parading prisoners."[86] In a press-conference on 25 August, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said he "did not see anything close to abuse" at the parade.[62][87][88] On the following day, the insurgents tied a woman accused of being a spy to a lamppost. They wrapped her in a Ukrainian flag, and had passers-by spit her, slap her, and throw tomatoes at her.[62] She was later identified as Iryna Dovhan."

The DPR Prime Minister even uses Russian trolling arguments like "show me the law that prohibits doing it"
    Ah i think i remember that parade literal nazi-SS flag azov battalion ukrainian pows, u mean those, you still have to explain how 15 000 people died in a majority Russian region last 8 years, by ukrainian artillery shelling, n doing war crimes.

When croats shelled serbian towns, the serb civilians died due to croat warcrimes.
    When serbs shelled croat towns, the croat civilians died due to serb warcrimes.
    When ukrainians shelled russian towns, the russian civilians died due to ukrainian warcrimes.

You refuse to call a spade a spade, you go full

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    Don't quote the troll,just report him for the genocide conspiracy theory.
    You must not like Macron n others then that don't buy into ur claims.

Though he n others makes zero mention of ukrainian warcrimes, as for mariupol that's a Russian city that ukraine shelled. I don't expect him to be conpletly truthful, but know this, your tabloidesque accusations isn't facts.

It would be like accusing croats of croat towns getting shelled.
    Or serbians accused of targeting serbian towns.
    This sort of accusations makes the accuser look like a clueless ignorant.
    So, when ukrainian troops are engaged in a RUSSIA POPULATED CITY LIKE MARIUPOL IN THE FUCKING RUSSIAN DONBASS, ITS THE UKRAINIANS TARGETING THOSE RUSSIAN CIVILIANS FOR TRYING TO LEAVE UKRAINE.

If u don't see that, u are either clueless or got an agenda.

Maybe u don't know donbass is in russian-speaking eastern ukraine, and not in ukrainian speaking western ukraine.

Also, consider NORTH KOREA, with its massive artillery targeted at SK capital of Seoul.
    NK is a poor 3rd world country with nowhere near Russia's capabilities. If u want to argue that Russia is using everything at its disposal, it will make u look ignorant, Russia can do WAY, WAY MORE damage, are not even using its heaviest weapons, it could carpet bomb kiev into dresden 2.0
    It could artillery shell kiev into grozny 2.0
    It could use FOABs to level entire blocks, it could use WMDs.
    Meanwhile ukraine throws everything it has at cities.
    That is WHY Macron n others don't misuse word genocide.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-06-27 at 11:51 AM.

as for mariupol that's a Russian city that ukraine shelled.
    Excuse me, Mariupol is what?

Ah i think i remember that parade literal nazi-SS flag azov battalion ukrainian pows, u mean those, you still have to explain how 15 000 people died in a majority Russian region last 8 years, by ukrainian artillery shelling, n doing war crimes.
    You surely can prove your claim, last I checked Crimea and Donetsk region still lawfully belong to Ukraine. You are probably not gonna prove shit, just make claims and use them as your arguments because you don't have shit, you just come here randomly for few "precise" trolling strikes and then vanish when more and more people gang up on you and your conspiracies, crying for oppression.

Though he n others makes zero mention of ukrainian warcrimes, as for mariupol that's a Russian city that ukraine shelled. I don't expect him to be conpletly truthful, but know this, your tabloidesque accusations isn't facts.
    Mariupol a RuSSian city? You are insane, your people wiped the city out.

Now EVERYONE knows you are a brainwashed troll.

You surely can prove your claim, last I checked Crimea and Donetsk region still lawfully belong to Ukraine. You are probably not gonna prove shit, just make claims and use them as your arguments because you don't have shit, you just come here randomly for few "precise" trolling strikes and then vanish when more and more people gang up on you and your conspiracies, crying for oppression.

Pretty sure he is Russian. So, there isn't any surprise that he is lying for Emperor Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Pretty sure he is Russian. So, there isn't any surprise that he is lying for Emperor Putin.
    He is a RuSSian yes, his arguments are these batshit insane types of seeing random bad stuff online and using it as basis for every insane thing he says.

He sees few autumn leaves on the ground in form of a swastika, in a country, and to him - that country supports Nazis and must be wiped out.

That is the integrity of his posting

And lol, he now edits his posts heavily - sadly for him - mods, as far as I recall, can see post edits so he cannot hide his fucked up propaganda-conspiracies
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-27 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Excuse me, Mariupol is what?
    Apperently its now a russian city from the start, which Ukraine somehow managed to shell for a period of 3 months..

And while Russia is busy randomly blowing up kindergartens, Ukraine has hit not one but two more large ammo depots well behind the lines. Either HIMARS or Tockha-B. Of recent Russia has been loosing a lot of these large ammo depots which once seemed out of range.

5+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Can u maps? Where is Mariupol? What part of the map?

I'm not Russian, u don't have to be to know basics on a map.

Lulz i bet u thought mariupol was outside kiev or lviv or something...

Yes, doesn't say where mariupol on this map, but since u make statements , then u should KNOW.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-06-27 at 12:15 PM.

Not Russian, u don't have to be to know basics on a map.

Yes, doesn't say where mariupol on this map, but since u make statements , then u should KNOW.
    So I guess Quebec is France and Canada should concede those parts of its territory. North Belgium is Netherlands while south is France.

Not Russian, u don't have to be to know basics on a map.

Who gives a shit what they speak? It's not Russian. It's a Ukrainian city.