Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He is wanting us to say "Start WW3 and force everyone to fight." because he's desperate for WW3 so he can go die in some sort of "meaningful" death.
    He can fight the forest fires raging now... if he dies he did die a meaningful death he so apperently craves for. Saving other people.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    that full video, where they shove his testicles up his mouth and drag him to death with a rope tied to a vehicle, is viral on reddit right now

this is horrible
    "How dare those protecting their home not take prisoners of those that want them all dead." That's all you said and it's weird you seem to find offense with Ukraine defending themselves.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2022-07-30 at 06:11 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

He is wanting us to say "Start WW3 and force everyone to fight." because he's desperate for WW3 so he can go die in some sort of "meaningful" death.
    If I met such sick bastard in the army, I would shoot him in the back at the first oportunity. No way I could trust someone like that on my side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I welcome him to join the United States marine Corps, or I'll gladly pay for his one-way trip to Donbas.
    the last thing the US military needs is more insane ultra-right wing warmongers being given guns.

It's safer for everyone if he just stays in his ramshackle cabin off in the woods like some doomsday nutter, his only interaction with the outside world being his insane rantings on a WoW forum between bans.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2022-07-30 at 07:57 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I welcome him to join the United States marine Corps, or I'll gladly pay for his one-way trip to Donbas.
    I'll pitch in to get him a meal on the plane, and to be able to buy mosin nagant upon arrival. Can't let him fight empty handed afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I'll pitch in to get him a meal on the plane, and to be able to buy mosin nagant upon arrival. Can't let him fight empty handed afterall.
    If people with that kind of special traits would have guns and ammo, would probably shoot you or their fellow allies and blame the russians to instigate further violence...

Also:

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/s...93117712162828

Azov militants deserve execution, but death not by firing squad but by hanging, because they’re not real soldiers. They deserve a humiliating death.

A married couple from #Mariupol tell how they were shelled by UA forces from #Azovstal.
    #StopNaziUkraine
    Twitter itself did declare this tweet to be hate speech, but kept it visible for...public interests. Let's hope they realize that some people will actually believe this shit and keeping it visible is just fueling the fire.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-07-30 at 08:49 AM.

no. it's more like no one knows what a solution to this crisis is anymore, not even myself. So if there are any creative ideas, feel free to share them.

A) Diplomacy: has been entirely rejected by Russia. All attempts. They will not stop their genocidal conquest no matter what.

B) Violence: Meh, people have divided opinions on this. Mostly bad.

So, what can be done, really? NATO is clearly gearing up for the probability of option two, though.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2022-07-30 at 02:37 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    the last thing the US military needs is more insane ultra-right wing warmongers being given guns.

It's safer for everyone if he just stays in his ramshackle cabin off in the woods like some doomsday nutter, his only interaction with the outside world being his insane rantings on a WoW forum between bans.
    You and I both know those people never have the testicular fortitude to actually accomplish anything in life. The dude isn't even an American, and is a proven liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Heck, I'll even pay for a fresh change of clothes, and some cammies.

- - - Updated - - -

no. it's more like no one knows what a solution to this crisis is anymore, not even myself. So if there are any creative ideas, feel free to share them.

A) Diplomacy: has been entirely rejected by Russia. All attempts. They will not stop their genocidal conquest no matter what.

So, what can be done, really? NATO is clearly gearing up for the probability of option two, though.
    So, when are you going to sign up to fight?

I've offered to pay for a one-way trip to Ukraine, so you can stand up. Time's a wastin'.

3+ Year Old Account
    NATO should just go in and kill them all. 5 Months ago.

Call the nuclear bluff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

Call the nuclear bluff.
    Yeah...no. If you want to see the world burn that's fine, I'd rather not. Calling nuclear bluff with someone who doesn't care is generally not a great idea,.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Yeah...no. If you want to see the world burn that's fine, I'd rather not. Calling nuclear bluff with someone who doesn't care is generally not a great idea,.
    as people have and keep pointed/pointing out though (and I'm not adding to the suggestion the other guy made), if NATO or the West just kowtows to the nuclear blackmail, Putin will feel emboldened to keep conquering and killing as he pleases.

It's his biggest card. So regardless of doing nothing or going the violent route, he wins regardless. As you said, he doesn't give a shit, so if he dies in MAD, he'll feel it's a victory if his enemies go down with him.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

Call the nuclear bluff.
    Why would they? They have Ukraine willingly throwing their own troops at Russia, and all NATO has to do is arm them.

as people have and keep pointed/pointing out though (and I'm not adding to the suggestion the other guy made), if NATO or the West just kowtows to the nuclear blackmail, Putin will feel emboldened to keep conquering and killing as he pleases.

It's his biggest card. So regardless of doing nothing or going the violent route, he wins regardless. As you said, he doesn't give a shit, so if he dies in MAD, he'll feel it's a victory if his enemies go down with him.
    You do realise there's a period in history that shows why going in to fight a nuclear power directly is a very bad idea. It starts around 1948 and ends around 1991.

You do realise there's a period in history that shows why going in to fight a nuclear power directly is a very bad idea. It starts around 1948 and ends around 1991.
    I AM NOT suggesting violence. I am just saying because there's no diplomatic or violent solution to stopping Russia, Putin will win. He can't be stopped when there are no options to play.

That's all.

Just because YUPPIE has an unhealthy obsession with nukes, doesn't make him wrong about what is necessary to end the war in Ukraine.

The West needs to put on the Big Boy Pants and realize that the relative peace and prosperity we have had for the past century is an anomaly, and if we want to extend it, we need to do more than Thoughts and Prayers.

There. Won't. Ever. Be. Any. Military. Involvement. Of. Nato. Over. Ukraine.

You won't get the world war you desire so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Just because YUPPIE has an unhealthy obsession with nukes, doesn't make him wrong about what is necessary to end the war in Ukraine.

The West needs to put on the Big Boy Pants and realize that the relative peace and prosperity we have had for the past century is an anomaly, and if we want to extend it, we need to do more than Thoughts and Prayers.
    Then go sign up as a volunteer. Rational, civilized people realise that we don't let emotions deictate foreign policy and the only acceptable chance of a nuclear conflict is 0.00000000000000000%.

Then go sign up as a volunteer. Rational, civilized people realise that we don't let emotions deictate foreign policy and the only acceptable chance of a nuclear conflict is 0.00000000000000000%.
    And this is exactly why Russia does what it does, and will do so in the future. Because it knows it can.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    And this is exactly why Russia does what it does, and will do so in the future. Because it knows it can.
    And your solution ends humanity. The fate of nearly 8 billion people is far more important than the fate of 40millionish people.

And your solution ends humanity. The fate of nearly 8 billion people is far more important than the fate of 40millionish people.
    What fucking solution? Blowing away ruskies from Ukraine with something like coordinated Western coalition air forces wouldn't lead to nuclear war. Revoking all visas for russian nationals in EU and the US wouldn't lead to nuclear war. Closing oil and gas pipelines from russia wouldn't lead to nuclear war.