And Erdogan is blaming the West for arming Ukraine.. what does that man want? What is he even? Remove him from NATO please.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    And Erdogan is blaming the West for arming Ukraine.. what does that man want? What is he even? Remove him from NATO please.
    He literally armed Ukrainians with excellent Turkish drones that kept shrecking orcs (and sank Moscow). Ukraine is like, Turkey biggest importer (or something) but Russia is also valuable to them (for now). He tries to play both sides, and it seems it's time to lean towards Putler a little.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-07 at 02:25 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Bosporus and the Dardanelles though...

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    He literally armed Ukrainians with excellent Turkish drones that kept shrecking orcs (and sank Moscow). Ukraine is like, Turkey biggest importer (or something) but Russia is also valuable to them (for now). He tries to play both sides, and it seems it's time to lean towards Putler a little.
    Exactly, outside of HIMARS the Turkish Bayraktar drones may well be the most impactful weapons that Ukraine received.
    Erdogan can talk whatever he wants, no one cares. His actions however put him squarely on the side of NATO.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    On that note of the Ukrainian MoD trolling the Russians, there's also this now.
    I can top this.

A Ukrainian hacking group got a bunch of fake social media accounts of hot Russian women, who were asking for hot Russian soldiers to post pictures of themselves, in uniform, outside, near landmarks.

(A few days later)

The Ukrainian online news site Ukrainian Pravda reported last month that there was an explosion at a large Russian military base in Melitopol, citing its mayor, Ivan Fedorov.
    Yeah, the hackers found out where they were from the pictures and gave it to the Ukraine military, who blew them the fuck up.

"The Russians, they always want to fuck," Knysh told the FT. "They send [a] lot of shit to 'girls,' to prove that they are warriors."

Once the soldiers sent pictures, the hackers were able to identify that they had been taken from a remote Russian military base near occupied Melitopol in southern Ukraine.
    We've also heard that Russia is buying ammo from North Korea. North Korea, as North Korea has said, has the best weapons in the entire universe, meaning there's a negative billionty percent chance even a single one will fail.

Damn...never thought catfishing would turn so deadly but that's wild. This is why you should always try to think with your upper brain, gents. The lower brain is great, but it can get you into a lot of trouble.

At this point we just have to wait him out. I just hope what he leaves behind is not completely broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaks from within Russian seem to confirm the 50.000 dead.

When someone says FIFTY Thousand... I think of the immortal words of Cyrus, Warlord of the Gramercy Riffs:

"Can you count suckas!?"

Government Affiliated Snark

Putin says Russia has lost nothing since Feb 24th.

"I am sure that the Russian Federation has lost nothing since 24 February, but the main achievement is the strengthening of our sovereignty.

Russia is a sovereign state, and we will always protect our national interests by pursuing an independent policy."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

How...are they more sovereign now than they were in January?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They are not (duh!), this is usual bullshit for domestic audience. AKA lies for propaganda addled brains.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-07 at 06:22 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    There are less Russian Generals now that could have potentially tried and overthrow him. Hard to have a military coup when you are killing off your military.

Says a lot about the valued lives of his dead soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Also, "lost" implies that they can't find something.

I'm sure they know, at least roughly, where most of their dead and injured soldiers are, as well as where the pieces to the many vehicles that have been destroyed are. "We haven't lost any tanks. We know where every one of our tanks was destroyed and where the debris was taken. See? No loss, we treat that shit like it's Waldo."

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's within the borders of russia and not interfering with other sovereign countries I really don't care what they do, they can be as sovereign as they want.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    At this point we just have to wait him out. I just hope what he leaves behind is not completely broken.
    Erdogan is a double agent playing both sides. So is Viktor Orban.
    He will buy gas from Russia, while at the same time selling combat drones to Ukraine.

The problem with being a disclosed double agent is that no one gives a shit about you and no one trusts you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Historically, Russian leaders gave very little shit on the lives of their people.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2022-09-07 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erdogan wants what's best for Erdogan.

Turkey has an election coming up in the first half of next year, and he's anything but secure ahead of that with what's been happening financially for many turks, with such an extreme inflation rate. It's my read of the situation that he's scrambling to try to find just about anything to boost his domestic support with.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    There are less Russian Generals now that could have potentially tried and overthrow him. Hard to have a military coup when you are killing off your military.
    For a general to overthrow a ruler, they need to actually be competent and be respected by their officers and soldiers over the ruler, in addition to actually disagreeing with the ruler. Given how Russian military is run, there most likely were no generals of such qualities, so if Putin was ever concerned about such things, he really shouldn't have been.

oooof theres gonna be some gnarly videos of Russians getting routed coming out.

That one on the pontoon bridge is probably going to be one of the nicer ones and it looks like hell. the guy filming it must of have his eardrums blown out, almost feel sorry for them, almost.

all the russians telegram channels are in hysteria, Izyum could even be threatened.
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-09-07 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    oooof theres gonna be some gnarly videos of Russians getting routed coming out.

That one on the pontoon bridge is probably going to be one of the nicer ones and it looks like hell. the guy filming it must of have his eardrums blown out, almost feel sorry for them, almost.

all the russians telegram channels are in hysteria, Izyum could even be threatened.
    Through all the pain of inflation and high energy prices (well we had to step off gas one day anyway) seeing them in hysteria is hilarious