Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Now that you put it that way, it makes sense. If he doesn't wanna defend his propaganda, just posts with fire-and-forget type...People will learn his modus operandi either way!

Actually thanks for the feedback, it is heeded. Feeding trolls is bad anyway.
    Pffffft. My sweet summer child. The only way to deal with russian trolls is to feed them until they explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Pffffft. My sweet summer child. The only way to deal with russian trolls is to feed them until they explode.
    They won't learn no matter how many times they are disproved...I'd rather have the DOOM and GLOOM posting than seeing victims of propaganda become propaganda outlets themselves...

At least doom and gloom-posting is not glorifying genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Hmm I watched that video, and though I have no idea about his other videos, this one is quite clearly a direct opposition to putin and the war.
    He's been against the "Special military operation." since the start, he uses his words carefully though as to not get himself or his family a case of special tea with a 6th-story window view.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    He's been against the "Special military operation." since the start, he uses his words carefully though as to not get himself or his family a case of special tea with a 6th-story window view.
    Those a for high-profile people. YouTubers get a visit from a polite special service gentleman, have their mobile devices confiscated, and are asked not to do anything like this again under the threat of making a case otherwise. Or are just fined for all their money and put in a prison colony for 15 years for "spreading fakes". I'm not really sure what makes the difference.

Headlines are raging about how Putin can say he hasn't lost anything in this war.

He hasn't, really.

- People's lives mean nothing to him, so he couldn't care less about how many of his soldiers and generals die out there. That's mainly what people cite as his big loss. As we see in-state, he's also STILL regularly killing his own citizens and cronies, so even in terms of pragmatism he doesn't feel like he's losing out on his population to murder with such impunity/regularly. Not to mention the fact he's recently kidnapped untold amounts of Ukraine children/lost people to brainwash them into becoming Russians.

- Logistics in military equipment and tech? Besides the fact he has nukes as a last resort to prevent anyone from ever cornering him for real, have any of you paid attention to how much Putin is bolstering his alliances with Iran and China lately? They both finance his war machine, the former even selling him drones recently. He's also confident as fuck his leverage over the EU with gas cutoff is going to pay off in Winter. With the way Germany is going, they will probably cave when the worst comes to pass - despite all the bluster. Even India said they're going all in on supporting Russia.

- Putin has an untold amount of wealth we still don't even know the full scope of. He's infected every nation in the world with prospects of money and affluence, even in the US, to sow anarchy.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2022-09-09 at 04:57 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Headlines are raging about how Putin can say he hasn't lost anything in this war.

He hasn't, really.

- People's lives mean nothing to him, so he couldn't care less about how many of his soldiers and generals die out there. That's mainly what people cite as his big loss. As we see in-state, he's also STILL regularly killing his own citizens and cronies, so even in terms of pragmatism he doesn't feel like he's losing out on his population to murder with such impunity/regularly. Not to mention the fact he's recently kidnapped untold amounts of Ukraine children/lost people to brainwash them into becoming Russians.

- Logistics in military equipment and tech? Besides the fact he has nukes as a last resort to prevent anyone from ever cornering him for real, have any of you paid attention to how much Putin is bolstering his alliances with Iran and China lately? They both finance his war machine, the former even selling him drones recently. He's also confident as fuck his leverage over the EU with gas cutoff is going to pay off in Winter. With the way Germany is going, they will probably cave when the worst comes to pass - despite all the bluster. Even India said they're going all in on supporting Russia.
    Did he also lose any nukes ? (sorry i couldnt resist)

I talked to some guy yesterday (yes russan) in online game and he said he is ready to leave this country. So Putin will have a huge brain drain in future and older population that will not have any social support.
    I can see that in future they will use politics to invite younger generation to live in russa (maybe give them a free pass from crimes and other stuff)
    But as it stands right now, they will go maybe 2-3 generations of tech behind for sure due to trade and no special items needed to build high tech stuff.
    There is a good chance we will see revolution happening in next 10 years when people will get more and more oppresed. This mean that Us will send weapons there to fight infidels and other non-sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Well he is more of a russan apologist for crimes against humanity. Talks a lot and does nothing. He is heavly self-cenzoring himself and you can see that.

One of the russan traveling youtubers that left that country a while ago has a totaly different tone and he shits on his country a lot.

Its quite easy to spot a difference.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

I talked to some guy yesterday (yes russan) in online game and he said he is ready to leave this country. So Putin will have a huge brain drain in future and older population that will not have any social support.
    I can see that in future they will use politics to invite younger generation to live in russa (maybe give them a free pass from crimes and other stuff)
    But as it stands right now, they will go maybe 2-3 generations of tech behind for sure due to trade and no special items needed to build high tech stuff.
    There is a good chance we will see revolution happening in next 10 years when people will get more and more oppresed. This mean that Us will send weapons there to fight infidels and other non-sense.
    *cough*
    RUSSIA IS SITTING ON YUGE BIGLY NOOK UKRAINE PLANT PUTIN WILL BLOW IT UP RIGHT NOW, NO RIGHT NOW. NOW. NO THIS TIME RIGHT NOW. NO THIS INSTANT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he is more of a russan apologist for crimes against humanity. Talks a lot and does nothing. He is heavly self-cenzoring himself and you can see that.

One of the russan traveling youtubers that left that country a while ago has a totaly different tone and he shits on his country a lot.

Its quite easy to spot a difference.
    Those are all probabilities for when Putin dies, though. He doesn’t think he will die for 30 more years at least.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    This looks like a goddamn tank cheat code GTA
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-09 at 05:41 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I mean if they were willing to get people in to balance their demographics, much of central Asia is looking for a job and would grab the opportunity. But I very much doubt the Russians would accept such immigration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok..so, following the offensive in the Kharkiv region...the Ukrainians are literally overrunning the russian positions aren't they? Latest I see is them being in Kapitolovka and Oskil:

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/9-sept...in-kapitolovka

Oh, and they reportedly captured a russian arsenal in Balakliia:

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/9-sept...litary-arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    When do you think Ukrainians are going to retake Izyum?
    Hope you are still reading this thread pal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hope you are still reading this thread pal.
    He defo fukin is!

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

"We have a huge problem... we have nowhere to keep all the POWs".

lmfao get fucked wrecked russia

videos of special forces ambushing the reinforcements being sent by russia looooool
    Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-09-09 at 09:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We have a huge problem... we have nowhere to keep all the POWs".

lmfao get fucked wrecked russia

videos of special forces ambushing the reinforcements being sent by russia looooool
    Paraphrasing the Finns during the Winter War? "We are only a small country, where will we bury all the Soviet soldiers?" (small is relative, I feel Finland is huge, but I'm Dutch and that country is 11 times smaller than Finland)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Paraphrasing the Finns during the Winter War? "We are only a small country, where will we bury all the Soviet soldiers?" (small is relative, I feel Finland is huge, but I'm Dutch and that country is 11 times smaller than Finland)
    I still remember the Ukrainian babushka handing out (I believe) sunflower or daisy seed to the invaders when this all started.
    Keep them in your pocket, when they bury you, you'll grow us beautiful flowers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

He hasn't, really.

- Putin has an untold amount of wealth we still don't even know the full scope of. He's infected every nation in the world with prospects of money and affluence, even in the US, to sow anarchy.
    Keep fluffing Putin, he has lost everything with this.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Keep fluffing Putin, he has lost everything with this.
    the thing is: Why is he so smug and unflappable now, then? Dictators usually fall apart at the seam when they fall into the self-titled trap, but this guy thinks he will still absolutely come out on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putin said Russia lost nothing. Even the most hardcore vatniks probably would feel uneasy with that statement.

All in all it's a ridiculous statement full of copium and damage control mode. Can Russia mitigate and survive all the sanctions and limitation - it can, it's a huge country that can't be ignored or truly isolated, rich in resources and it has a history of coping with worse. But the costs are severe and it will take Russia many years to adjust and compensate - if it will even be able to.

And it is very likely that in order to get themselves out of the hole they will have to do same thing they did in Afghanistan in 80s, cut their losses and call it quits. Contrary to what some think - Russia can't really afford unchecked loss of life and there is only so much Putin can force people to swallow, before he gets his ass on fire.

The "credit" people give him will eventually run on empty and so called "special operation" will overstay its popular welcome sooner or later, especially if bodies keep piling up.