10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Why do I feel like the Russians will discover it was a 'Ukrainian' who did it.
    Was, how you say, Lone Wolf.
    Single person.
    Radicalized by gross Western extravagances.
    Obviously related to that American harlot Auntie Fay that caused friend Trump's country so much destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    They claimed that Dugina was killed by some lady mind controlled by Ukrainians. They can, and will, claim literally anything.
    Difference is that was in Moscow, this is in some other unimportant place. (Unimportant, as it's not.Moscow)

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Why do I feel like the Russians will discover it was a 'Ukrainian' who did it.
    Duh. I already saw a mention that he reportedly had a "nazi shirt".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Difference is that was in Moscow, this is in some other unimportant place. (Unimportant, as it's not.Moscow)
    Moscow - (technically) better security. If they could say that Ukraine managed to blow up a care there, then it will be so much easier to claim they did something else in some backwater town.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Swastika in front, Sims logo on the back.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Also on his sleeve: "Me not Ukrainian NATO agent, promise".

10+ Year Old Account
    Moscow - (technically) better security. If they could say that Ukraine managed to blow up a care there, then it will be so much easier to claim they did something else in some backwater town.

- - - Updated - - -

My point is: less public impact than in the beating heart of russia.

Not saying they won't do it, just that the impact isn't the same to the muscovite mind.

looks like russian lines in lyman might be on the verge of collapse

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ce-2022-09-26/

Swastika on shirt, commits suicide after murdering kids, conveniently...Now authorities can decide his motives when the man is no longer alive to risk telling something else than Kremlin intends...

Not saying it's a conspiracy, school shootings happen sadly. But why would a russian wear a nazi shirt when doing that kind of shit, especially if he really committed suicide after?

Be it unlucky coincidence or not, Kremlin gonna have a field day using this as propaganda...Not that it would help much at all given how fucked their war goals are.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-09-26 at 03:48 PM.

lol putin gives snowden citizenship, now draft him vlad!

school number 88 in that shooting pretty big sign. there are plenty of nazis in russia.

Rinaldo Nazzaro moved there to avoid us authorities etc.

Is it really a wise decision to send conscripts who don't want to fight forcefully into a war? I have to say if I was sent to the frontlines where I know I'm almost certainly going to die I would just turn the gun around the moment it's put into my hand and take down as many of the bastards as I could out of spite.

300k disgruntled, barely trained and unwilling soldiers aint worth shit, they are just gonna be target practice and ammo soakers.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said President Vladimir Putin "deeply mourns" the deaths. He described the incident as "a terrorist act by a person who apparently belongs to a neo-fascist organisation or group".

Already laying the groundwork to "discover" it was an inside job my the ukranian nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Not saying it's a conspiracy, school shootings happen sadly. But why would a russian wear a nazi shirt when doing that kind of shit, especially if he really committed suicide after?
    Not going to downplay the display of nazi symbols, but some simply associate with the Nazi ideology because they see themselves as completely ostracized from society, similiar to how Nazism is being ostracized.
    I will take a wild guess and say there's a reasonable overlap between schoolshooters and people who believe in (or associate themselves with) extreme political ideologies.

That's why how i see it, if this had happened anywhere else, nobody would be surprised if a schoolshooters wore Nazi Symbols.

Or maybe that guy was an actual Nazi who despises the russian goverment and rather goes out on his "own terms" before being sent out to get blown up by Ukrainians.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2022-09-26 at 05:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Is it really a wise decision to send conscripts who don't want to fight forcefully into a war? I have to say if I was sent to the frontlines where I know I'm almost certainly going to die I would just turn the gun around the moment it's put into my hand and take down as many of the bastards as I could out of spite.

300k disgruntled, barely trained and unwilling soldiers aint worth shit, they are just gonna be target practice and ammo soakers.
    300000 is still quite a lot to meat grinder. But mass deserting, surrenders and fraggings aren't impossible.

300000 is still quite a lot to meat grinder. But mass deserting, surrenders and fraggings aren't impossible.
    It's also quite a lot of wasted equipment and supplies though.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post

Even better. Ukraine reports ruskies are trying to draft people going to the referendum.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Even better. Ukraine reports ruskies are trying to draft people going to the referendum.
    thats bad tho. Imagine you are an 18 year old ukranian who was chilling the fuck out and you didn't flee (maybe looking after a relative or whatever) and then war turns up, russians turn up and it sucks. They they come to your house with a bit of paper that says 'do you want to join russia, yes or no' and its men with guns asking you....then as soon as you tick yes because you dont want to get shot or arrested they draft you and send you to die for russia.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    thats bad tho. Imagine you are an 18 year old ukranian who was chilling the fuck out and you didn't flee (maybe looking after a relative or whatever) and then war turns up, russians turn up and it sucks. They they come to your house with a bit of paper that says 'do you want to join russia, yes or no' and its men with guns asking you....then as soon as you tick yes because you dont want to get shot or arrested they draft you and send you to die for russia.
    You don't have to be 18. They're recruiting even past middle aged men.

10+ Year Old Account
    russia, admitting mistakes. What's their angle? Could they be seriously afraid of a revolt?

russia, admitting mistakes. What's their angle? Could they be seriously afraid of a revolt?
    No, it's just Putin using the opportunity to appear a wise and just ruler surrounded by idiots to pan out his rating. He always does that after doing something unpopular, if he can. Nothing will really be done, of course, it's just that the propaganda will tell everyone that everything's fixed now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladier View Post
    No, it's just Putin using the opportunity to appear a wise and just ruler surrounded by idiots to pan out his rating. He always does that after doing something unpopular, if he can. Nothing will really be done, of course, it's just that the propaganda will tell everyone that everything's fixed now.
    Yup. There is even a perfect saying describing this: "good tsar, bad boyars".

In other news - Polish venue cancels Roger Waters concert after he opposed sending weapons to Ukraine.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-09-26 at 06:39 PM.