feels like a missile, the big explosion is from the fuel tanker train

they are saying truck bomb + fuel explosion tho

so in context :

>Kerch bridge blown up
    >Last railway connection is through Tokmak
    >Russian military bloggers yelling for weeks that Ukraine is gathering forces there.

Prepare to be pushed into the sea my russian friends :

Last edited by jonnysensible; 2022-10-08 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    if nato fires one bullet at russia, putin will throw 500 nukes at the west. theyve made it clear that any nato response is death.
    They made it clear about 30 other times they'd launch nukes, but then the things happened and the only things launched was more canon fodder.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    What I don't get is why the bridge is still standing. Ukraine has submarines, why don't they just blow it up ?
    I know i'm a bit late now that the bridge seems to be collapsing, but:

1. Anything worth blowing up is worth defending, meaning Russia has to put resources aside 24/7 to defend the bridge, which means they cannot aid any offensive action
    2. If Ukraine ever chooses to invade Crimea, the bridge is an easy escape route for russian soldiers.

Sun tzu, yadayada, give your enemy an escape route, because then they are more likely to run than fight to their death

10+ Year Old Account
    So they finaly pulled the final card:

Realy a nice present for a Putins 70th

I got a felling in a few hours, the russan military will start to run away, since if they blow up the last part, there is no way to return home.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    So they finaly pulled the final card:

Realy a nice present for a Putins 70th

I got a felling in a few hours, the russan military will start to run away, since if they blow up the last part, there is no way to return home.
    Vehicle side is gone,train section is unusable because fire that hot for that long will de temper the rails making them soft and bendy and cause the concrete under them to fail as well,they'll need to fully replace all the affected spans before they can use it again,so Russian supply lines are proper fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up, check MMO, see lots of activity in this thread...

Kerch Bridge gone. Ok, a bit unexpected. Wonder what's next.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit I never saw a Ukraine victory as a possibility. This might just do it.

It's been obvious the Ukrainians were winning for a while now - this is the final nail in the coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people have been saying putin shouldn't be humiliated. Well, guess what, blowing up his pride and joy and a symbol of Russian imperialism on his birthday is the ultimate humiliation.

While Russia hasn't blamed Ukraine, and may never do, just as with the Moskva, in the next few day expect a major terrorist strike in retaliation.

Happy birthday, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin <3

From Ukraine, with love

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    It's been obvious the Ukrainians were winning for a while now - this is the final nail in the coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people have been saying putin shouldn't be humiliated. Well, guess what, blowing up his pride and joy and a symbol of Russian imperialism on his birthday is the ultimate humiliation.

While Russia hasn't blamed Ukraine, and may never do, just as with the Moskva, in the next few day expect a major terrorist strike in retaliation.
    I think you need to distinguish between humiliated on the field of battle and humiliation afterwards during whatever negotiations for whatever you wanna call it.

I don't care about him being humiliated on the battlefield, but afterwards I do care about restraint when it comes to dealing with russia. (I have no illusions we will deal with putin, his position is becoming more untenable by the day.)

It may a irrelevant distinction for some but I don't see it as irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Holy shit I never saw a Ukraine victory as a possibility. This might just do it.
    We've said it since day 3 of the war. Once it was clear that Russia couldn't take Kyiv and that the West is considering arming Ukraine, it was clear that Ukraine would prevail. Of course, there were a lot of naysayers back then. And some misguided Putinistas as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    I think you need to distinguish between humiliated on the field of battle and humiliation afterwards during whatever negotiations for whatever you wanna call it.

I don't care about him being humiliated on the battlefield, but afterwards I do care about restraint when it comes to dealing with russia. (I have no illusions we will deal with putin, his position is becoming more untenable by the day.)

It may a irrelevant distinction for some but I don't see it as irrelevant.
    Nobody should be humiliated, ever.

But Russia should feel maximum consequences, both on the battlefield and after. It's not about humiliation. It's about Russia abducting over 1.5 million Ukrainians and needing to feel the consequences. If that is humiliating, well don't fucking be a dick nation, hmm?

Zero sympathy with Russia, zero regards for their sensitive feels. They should count themselves lucky the global community doesn't take the easy path and just deletes Russia, cos that shithole doesn't produce anything that could be considered a net positive to humanity.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

Zero sympathy with Russia, zero regards for their sensitive feels. They should count themselves lucky the global community doesn't take the easy path and just deletes Russia, cos that shithole doesn't produce anything that could be considered a net positive to humanity.
    Come now Slant, Russia has produced amazing culture, art, ballets, music and literature. That can't be erased. Their current insanity not withstanding.

This does make me sometimes wonder how that happened, high culture on one side, complete troglodytes on the other.

7+ Year Old Account
    Come now Slant, Russia has produced amazing culture, art, ballets, music and literature. That can't be erased. Their current insanity not withstanding.

This does make me sometimes wonder how that happened, high culture on one side, complete troglodytes on the other.
    Ez answer. All the important stuff was created pre-revolution. Communists fucked up everything and left fucking up as their legacy.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Agree on all points.
    Culturally, Russian artistry at all levels is worth noting...and saving.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ez answer. All the important stuff was created pre-revolution. Communists fucked up everything and left fucking up as their legacy.
    You are really going to erase e.g. Tarkovsky?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You are really going to erase e.g. Tarkovsky?
    Hey, every dog has it's day.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Hey, every dog has it's day.
    Just saying, maybe let's avoid being that ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just saying, maybe let's avoid being that ignorant.
    Not sure what are we even talking about here. Their culture is safe, no one is gonna invade them and start smashing museum exhibits or delete records. And no consequences of their aggression and atrocities will pose any harm to their heritage. Unfortunately, Russian general heritage post-soviet era is still one of blood and war.

Not sure what are we even talking about here. Their culture is safe, no one is gonna invade them and start smashing museum exhibits or delete records. And no consequences of their aggression and atrocities will pose any harm to their heritage. Unfortunately, Russian general heritage post-soviet era is still one of blood and war.
    Europe's entire heritage up to WW2 is one of blood and war. And colonialism so theft and enslavement.

7+ Year Old Account
    Europe's entire heritage up to WW2 is one of blood and war. And colonialism so theft and enslavement.
    Again, what are we even talking about here? Does it make Russian atrocities any less bad? Are we not allowed to give them shit for it due to our history (also, speak for yourself with heritage of aggression and colonialism).