Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Seriously with the amount of insane stuff you post and your admittance that you drink far too much. Are you Medvedev? Did the former Russian president find their way onto this forum?
    I know you might take that as some kind of a joke, but I'm not joking be rest assured.

I have only recently gotten out of the mistaken belief that some official is going to kill or let alone do anything to Putin if he dares leave his confine. He's actually free to go anywhere he wants.

So why doesn't he attend any summits? I just really want to see him interact with Zelenksy.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2023-02-08 at 10:47 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    I know you might take that as some kind of a joke, but I'm not joking be rest assured.

I have only recently gotten out of the mistaken belief that some official is going to kill or let alone do anything to Putin if he dares leave his confine. He's actually free to go anywhere he wants.

So why doesn't he attend any summits? I just really want to see him interact with Zelenksy.
    Your legit asking why Putin doesn't just walk up and break into a French government building?

The video of Putin being forced to the ground by a dogpile of guards while his security detail is gunned down would be glorious to see.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Your legit asking why Putin doesn't just walk up and break into a French government building?

The video of Putin being forced to the ground by a dogpile of guards while his security detail is gunned down would be glorious to see.
    I'm just trying to figure out how he'd get into French airspace.

Yuppie trying to ask though why a leader wouldn't enter a nation that's hostile to his actions is hilarious if it wasn't some kind of sea lioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Not "break into." He was invited to G2 before, anyway. I just assume national leaders and foreign dignitaries have the ability to visit any country they want if they have a reason to be there.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Not "break into." He was invited to G2 before, anyway. I just assume national leaders and foreign dignitaries have the ability to visit any country they want if they have a reason to be there.
    Just like how I'm allowed to visit your house for whatever reason without you inviting me first.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Just like how I'm allowed to visit your house for whatever reason without you inviting me first.
    not the same logic but okay.

I mean if you people want to object to the logic, it's fine since it's purely hypothetical. But after hearing today's speech, there is almost nothing more I want to see than Zelenksy meet Putin face-to-face.

Yes break into. He is not invited now. Being invited last year doesn't count. And if he gets there the guards will tell him he is not welcome. Still trying to enter at that point is trespassing.

No national leaders and foreign dignitaries do not have the ability to visit any country they feel like whenever they fancy it... Where the fuck do you get these dumb idea's?
    They are invited or ask if they are welcome, they don't just randomly show up.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

not the same logic but okay.

I mean if you people want to object to the logic, it's fine since it's purely hypothetical. But after hearing today's speech, there is almost nothing more I want to see than Zelenksy meet Putin face-to-face.
    It is the same logic.

Just think about the sides of the coin these two men are living on and why it'd be interesting to see them interact.

One is cheered on with every step he makes (not hyperbole) and is literally viewed as one of the greatest modern heroes.

The other has people chanting for his death every day, his supporters are seen as insane and ostracized, and he is viewed as one of the most evil men walking now.

Just think about the sides of the coin these two men are living on and why it'd be interesting to see them interact.

One is cheered on with every step he makes (not hyperbole) and is literally viewed as one of the greatest modern heroes.

The other has people chanting for his death every day, his supporters are seen as insane and ostracized, and he is viewed as one of the most evil men walking now.
    That's nice Billy, good for you, but what has any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

The international team investigating the 2014 downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) by a missile has convincing evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally signed off on a decision to allow the Russian missile system into Ukraine, Dutch prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The BUK-TELAR missile system was used to shoot down MH17 on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur over eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014, investigators said.

However, they said the evidence was not enough to lead to prosecution.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-730942

The international team investigating the 2014 downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 (MH17) by a missile has convincing evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally signed off on a decision to allow the Russian missile system into Ukraine, Dutch prosecutors said on Wednesday.

The BUK-TELAR missile system was used to shoot down MH17 on its way from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur over eastern Ukraine on July 17, 2014, investigators said.

However, they said the evidence was not enough to lead to prosecution.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-730942
    Yeah something pretty much everyone had already realised around July 20th 2014

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out how he'd get into French airspace.
    Well, to be fair, I doubt any country would down a plane suspected of carrying putin so that wouldn't be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Well, to be fair, I doubt any country would down a plane suspected of carrying putin so that wouldn't be too hard.
    A plane refusing to turn back from airspace it is not welcome to would absolutely get shot down if it refused to follow instructions after an intercepting fighter jet has made visual contact with it, even if it was carrying the Pope himself. Nations don't fuck around with uncooperative planes after 9/11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    A plane refusing to turn back from airspace it is not welcome to would absolutely get shot down if it refused to follow instructions after an intercepting fighter jet has made visual contact with it, even if it was carrying the Pope himself. Nations don't fuck around with uncooperative planes after 9/11.
    I can see forcing down, but I guarantee you no country will pull the trigger on any plane carrying putin, Biden or Xi.

I can see forcing down, but I guarantee you no country will pull the trigger on any plane carrying putin, Biden or Xi.
    I kinda wanna see this play out in real life now.

I propose Putin tries to fly over Poland.

10+ Year Old Account
    No more penal legions

Wankers aren't recruiting anymore.

China more or less says:

Don't get cocky you EU people...

Beijing’s top envoy to the EU on Wednesday questioned the West’s call to help Ukraine achieve “complete victory,” on the eve of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s possible arrival in Brussels.

Fu Cong, the Chinese ambassador to the EU, also criticized the bloc for “erosion” of its commitment on Taiwan, warning “senior officials from the EU institutions” to stop visiting the self-ruled island.

Fu’s provocative comments on Ukraine and Taiwan, two of the most sensitive geopolitical controversies between China and the West, come as Chinese President Xi Jinping is planning a trip to Moscow, according to the Russian government.

Insisting that the Russia-Ukraine “conflict” was merely an “unavoidable” talking point, Fu said Beijing otherwise enjoys a multifaceted “traditional friendship” with Moscow.

Also, basically confirming they will invade Taiwan

10+ Year Old Account
    No more penal legions

Wankers aren't recruiting anymore.
    They won't volunteer?
    Then they get voluntold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Also, basically confirming they will invade Taiwan
    not really tho is it.

Chinese thinking about Russia is it has less GDP than Guangdong Province and if anyone ever works out how to counter nuclear missiles Russia will be a completely irrelevant hellhole It sells raw materials but produces nothing of value with poor living standards and poor governance.