Thread: 10.0

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    So Sylvanas finally gets her soul back and the first thing she does is shatter it again this time without frostmourne just to add it to a arrow to shoot at the World tree.

Sorry but even if they could create a world tree from such a weak soul, weak as in a soul is nothing versus the power it took to create the tree´s in the first place, why not just do a ritual where the soul is used as power instead of shatter the soul, then add it to a arrow like you would with some random little trinket and then fire the arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by span View Post
    • In the Opening Cinematic, Sylvanas shoots an arrow with a fragment of her soul through the World Tree Teldrassil. The arrow ends up in the Veiled Sea and the Dragon Isles are rising up.
    • We need to gather feather ash which empower the Dragon Aspects.
    • Galakrond is resurrected by an Old God.
    • Eternity's End release date: 02/08/2022
    Whatever it will be, we won’t see it before end 2022 - early 2023.

• In the Opening Cinematic, Sylvanas shoots an arrow with a fragment of her soul through the World Tree Teldrassil. The arrow ends up in the Veiled Sea and the Dragon Isles are rising up.
    Not really

Fake leakers usually abandon their account after posting, not come back and bump their thread with more fake leaks.

• Dragon Isles continent.
    • Dragonsworn class (all 3 roles).
    • Dragonkin race.
    • Level 70 cap.
    • Cross-faction coming.
    • Zovaal nearly kills the world-soul Azeroth but he is killed before he can do so.
    • Tyrande and Elune use the soul of Sylvanas to regrow the World Tree Teldrassil. This directly leads to the Dragon Isles.
    • The story told in Age of the Dragons is about how we awake Azeroth to overthrow the void lords, it is the ending chapter of the Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands world-soul arc.
    Blizzard-deployed threads about 10.0 are starting to appear? I.e. we all know, that most "leaks" are really deployed by devs themselves. In order to both fuel interest and probe players' reaction. Dunno. What about me? I hate so called "obvious" xpacks. I.e. way too predictable xpacks. They're as bad, as super-novelty "not Warcraft" xpacks. You and Blizzard should clearly understand, that next xpack is super critical. If it will not have any radical solutions of well known problems - then it will mean, that this game is hopeless. Do you really think, that this game will survive 3rd bad xpack in a row?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

I believe you, please tell us about the world revamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Believable by virtue of Sylvanas being in yet another cinematic.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Possibly the worst fake I've ever seen. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Also, the fans are sick and tired of Sylvanas, using her in another cinematic trailer would just remind people of the trainwreck that is Shadowlands and keep them from trying it.

And less than two months from now? They haven't even announced an expansion yet, or done a beta. You're out of your mind if you think they'd launch something in February.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2021-12-27 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    And less than two months from now? They haven't even announced an expansion yet, or done a beta. You're out of your mind if you think they'd launch something in February.
    It's August, not February. Stop with your US-centrism already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    It's August, not February. Stop with your US-centrism already.
    Oh, I'm sorry for using a USA date, with my USA calendar in the corner of my screen, while discussing a company based out of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Possibly the worst fake I've ever seen. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Also, the fans are sick and tired of Sylvanas, using her in another cinematic trailer would just remind people of the trainwreck that is Shadowlands and keep them from trying it.

Eternity's End is 9.2. He's saying it's coming in February 2022, which isn't that unrealistic. The expansion isn't February, the patch is. It's an unrelated component to provide the illusion of credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Eternity's End is 9.2. He's saying it's coming in February 2022, which isn't that unrealistic. The expansion isn't February, the patch is. It's an unrelated component to provide the illusion of credibility.
    Oh, you're right! I did completely miss that. My mistake, thank you for pointing it out.

I still think it's incredibly fake, but the patch coming in February is a reasonable guess.

Why is she shooting her soul into a tree. That makes zero sense. Try harder mate make it sound a little bit plausible

10+ Year Old Account
    10.0 pre-expansion patch is Khadgar and Magni pulling us out of Nzoth's fever dream

"Shadowlands? The Arbiter? Jailer? What are you going on about now? We have to save Azeroth from N'zoth!"

"Sylvanas? We found her after she fled Orgrimmar trying to take on Bolvar Fordragon (at this point we see a cinematic of him curbstomping her). She's 'Alive' but being held in Violet Hold."

"Tyrande? Once we captured Sylvanas the power of the Night Warrior left her, she's just chilling with Malfurion now."
    Last edited by SinR; 2021-12-27 at 09:46 PM.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

through the world tree teldrassil? Are you even trying?

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ulation-Thread we already have a 10.0 speculation thread here

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |