Thread: 10.0 yup

  1. #1

    10.0 yup

    10.0

    Warcraft: A New Chapter

    1. New system: lore book - YOU write the new chapter of WoW. Collect the pages, the bindings, inks, from raid bosses. Write the story. Then send it to editor Nesingwary.
    2. Rexxar and Misha on the hunt for his mortal enemy Scout Master Yoji Bear. Yoji Bear wants the new chapter for himself!
    3. New system: the Beasts of Rexxar. Learn the various beast aspects from his tree of mighty skill.
    4. new content: Rexxars Woods. Instanced content to train in the ways of Rexxar. You learn camping, hunting, firestarting, trapping, mapmaking, spooky storytelling all to help you advance deeper into Rexxar's Woods.
    5. New System: Scouts - earn merit badges to help you learn hunting skills to gain dps, hps, bonus, etc.
    6. New System: Base Camps - New hearthstone system - choose abilities such as shorter hearth cooldowns, tying hearths to multiple points, hearthing to secret locations, directed hearthing, zip lines, etc.
    7. Can you save Azeroth from having a poor second chapter??????????
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    10.0

    Warcraft: A New Chapter

    1. New system: lore book - YOU write the new chapter of WoW. Collect the pages, the bindings, inks, from raid bosses. Write the story. Then send it to editor Nesingwary.
    2. Rexxar and Misha on the hunt for his mortal enemy Scout Master Yoji Bear. Yoji Bear wants the new chapter for himself!
    3. New system: the Beasts of Rexxar. Learn the various beast aspects from his tree of mighty skill.
    4. new content: Rexxars Woods. Instanced content to train in the ways of Rexxar. You learn camping, hunting, firestarting, trapping, mapmaking, spooky storytelling all to help you advance deeper into Rexxar's Woods.
    5. New System: Scouts - earn merit badges to help you learn hunting skills to gain dps, hps, bonus, etc.
    6. New System: Base Camps - New hearthstone system - choose abilities such as shorter hearth cooldowns, tying hearths to multiple points, hearthing to secret locations, directed hearthing, zip lines, etc.
    7. Can you save Azeroth from having a poor second chapter??????????
    what did I just read

  3. #3
    This reads like an inside joke between two teenage friends that they found funny, rapidly submitted as a post while wheezing, and didn't stop long enough before it had worn its welcome out to realize it wouldn't be funny to anyone else.

  4. #4
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,098
    proof someone out there is more stupid than Danuser himself, unless its him in disguise

  5. #5
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1. New system: lore book - YOU write the new chapter of WoW. Collect the pages, the bindings, inks, from raid bosses. Write the story. Then send it to editor Nesingwary.
    As in, there is a textbox you can actually type in and send your submission to Blizzard? Does Blizzard just pick which one of the thousands of entries per mob to canonize?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    This reads like an inside joke between two teenage friends that they found funny, rapidly submitted as a post while wheezing, and didn't stop long enough before it had worn its welcome out to realize it wouldn't be funny to anyone else.
    This is true, but honestly thats what blizzard has become so honestly i wouldnt put it past them to drop in a dungeon making toolkit and leave it up to players to create the future content.

  7. #7
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    This is true, but honestly thats what blizzard has become so honestly i wouldnt put it past them to drop in a dungeon making toolkit and leave it up to players to create the future content.
    That would breathe a lot of life into the game. Star Trek Online gave players a mission editor to create their own levels and missions and storylines. Some of the playermade missions were better than the official ones. Unfortunately, for some reason the devs removed the Foundry a few years back.

  8. #8
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    This is true, but honestly thats what blizzard has become so honestly i wouldnt put it past them to drop in a dungeon making toolkit and leave it up to players to create the future content.
    It would be nice, and it would could potentially be a great thing. After all, part of the HUGE popularity of classic D2 or WC3 was that they were hugely moddable. Hell, DotA started as a WC3 custom map (and Blizzard at the time wanted nothing to do with it, so Valve ended up getting that money printing machine lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It's not really retconning though. There's plenty we didn't know from WC3 - a story which is just about 20 years old. The Jailer is the backbone of that story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's interesting how a character that didn't exist back then could be the backbone of the story. Guess that story must have been an invertebrate then.

  9. #9
    High Overlord ShinOMura's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    Into the Void...
    Posts
    106
    i am Confused, what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

  10. #10
    Yogi is smarter than the average bear

  11. #11
    I really cannot even imagine a clusterfuck like this.
    You tried, and you failed. What have you learned? That's better not to try at all.

  12. #12
    Is this a cry for help?

  13. #13
    People are mocking this, but it may have better content ideas than the new feature they bring in 10.0
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! Asrialol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    proof someone out there is more stupid than Danuser himself, unless its him in disguise
    Danuser mentioned in the 4th post. Not even in the lore forum. Impressive!
    Hi

  15. #15
    I'm disappointed that there was no civil war angle...

  16. #16
    Over 9000! Soon-TM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Netherstorm
    Posts
    9,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I really cannot even imagine a clusterfuck like this.
    Tbh I'd have thought the same if SL had been actually leaked...
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    It's not really retconning though. There's plenty we didn't know from WC3 - a story which is just about 20 years old. The Jailer is the backbone of that story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's interesting how a character that didn't exist back then could be the backbone of the story. Guess that story must have been an invertebrate then.

  17. #17
    Banned Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    21,351
    No civil war? Are you sure thats what you want?

  18. #18
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    19,609
    I already had a headache.

    Did this make it worse? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Zeeeeeeee!
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •