Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mods:
    Can Ron Burgundy please be banned such this not be legit? I mean come on, spreading misinformation purposely should have some sort of consequence.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

What happened to the EFFORT leaks with fake logos and 13 paragraphs of stuff?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Mods:
    Can Ron Burgundy please be banned such this not be legit? I mean come on, spreading misinformation purposely should have some sort of consequence.

You sure you really been here for 10 years?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Mods:
    are you allright ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    *WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW*

After we return back to an unrecognizable Azeroth...

There will be a King sitting on the throne of Lordaeron.

If only the first part of what you said would be true.

I’d live to see a new Azerite. But also interested how they would fix the dead alliance side.

My chances of coming to wow are next to zero, because it would require them making night elves incredible. Literally the best of the pre-sundering era and the best of the long vigil era available to them fulfilling the original design intent of them being the best of the dark elves and the forest elves from traditional fantasy combined.

Which means I expect awesome Druidic stuff and awesome arcane mage stuff. Awesome priest stuff and demon Hunter stuff. Magical amazing first and a capital that looks like Zin’Azhari.
    Fixed night elf make model - especially that neck and some decent faces.

Lots of expansion of Draenei on Azeroth and a huge boost to void elves and high elven lore on the alliance.

Lightforged new city like WoD Auchindouin, Dalston crater would be perfect. Shattrath type new city for the Draenei too.

High elf and human right relationshio. Void elf and night elf branches improvements.

Huge boost to dwarves - we are talking. The Hibbit film type of dressing up for serious business

Gnomeragn and Mechagon opened up.

Cities on Azeroth actually having a purpose. Like players can build and contribute. Do quests in have instances and raids.

Playable Naga with an elf form too and playable Ethereals (new models)

What I expect we will get? Only the Wc3 side of night elves - no Moon Priestess stuff, no expansion of the star culture and removal of night elf civilization consolidating them exclusively as forest elves.

Continue to totally ignore the rest of the alliance races with an almost 100% human focus.

The horde as the new alliance forever cemented.

Would be fun seeing a redeemed Arthas like they did with Illidan, maybe making it seem like he wasn't such a bad guy after all... which makes us worse, which turns the lore into an even bigger mash of mayonnaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    If only the first part of what you said would be true.

I’d live to see a new Azerite. But also interested how they would fix the dead alliance side.

My chances of coming to wow are next to zero, because it would require them making night elves incredible. Literally the best of the pre-sundering era and the best of the long vigil era available to them fulfilling the original design intent of them being the best of the dark elves and the forest elves from traditional fantasy combined.

Which means I expect awesome Druidic stuff and awesome arcane mage stuff. Awesome priest stuff and demon Hunter stuff. Magical amazing first and a capital that looks like Zin’Azhari.
    Fixed night elf make model - especially that neck and some decent faces.

Lots of expansion of Draenei on Azeroth and a huge boost to void elves and high elven lore on the alliance.

Lightforged new city like WoD Auchindouin, Dalston crater would be perfect. Shattrath type new city for the Draenei too.

High elf and human right relationshio. Void elf and night elf branches improvements.

Huge boost to dwarves - we are talking. The Hibbit film type of dressing up for serious business

Gnomeragn and Mechagon opened up.

Cities on Azeroth actually having a purpose. Like players can build and contribute. Do quests in have instances and raids.

Playable Naga with an elf form too and playable Ethereals (new models)

What I expect we will get? Only the Wc3 side of night elves - no Moon Priestess stuff, no expansion of the star culture and removal of night elf civilization consolidating them exclusively as forest elves.

Continue to totally ignore the rest of the alliance races with an almost 100% human focus.

The horde as the new alliance forever cemented.

If they ever did a revamp, they should revamp the factions too. The only way to fix the alliance without destroying the horde, is to soft remove both.

1. Players can choose any faction they want
    2. However for races in the lore/story: only humans/dwarves/gnomes remain totally alliance, and on the horde, only orcs/trolls/tauren remain totally horde. All the other races have gone off and done their own things.. However player characters still fight for either faction. It just no longer matters which one from a gampelay point of view

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    So I'm assuming you didn't notice the artist's signature and date in the bottom right corner of the image.
    That just means Blizzard has had this story beat planned out for over a decade.
    It makes sense now why we haven't seen Arthas in this expansion yet. The Jailer and him were probably working together in the maw until the tear between worlds happened and Arthas used that opportunity to come back into Azeroth to reclaim his throne while the heroes were all busy fixing the Shadowlands.