Mythic + Boomkin help

Hey friends, I play a 240ilvl Venthyr Boomkin, and although I do pretty decent boss damage, I can't for the life of me figure out how to AOE properly apparently.

There are times when my AOE is pretty abysmal no matter what I do. I try my best to have 50AP before pull to insta starfall, then wrath x2, Sunfire, Starfire spam. Is there something else that I need to be doing? I feel like if I don't have my CD's available and I can't stand and turret my damage is barely above the tanks at times during AOE.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/Moonp%C3%ACe

I also have a 194 Bell and a 249 Ooze, if either of those would be a better option than my 226 TOG. I'm honestly a pretty noob boomy and any help at all would be appreciated since my group is wanting to start pushing past 15s
    Life Grip -Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Meer View Post
    Hey friends, I play a 240ilvl Venthyr Boomkin, and although I do pretty decent boss damage, I can't for the life of me figure out how to AOE properly apparently.

There are times when my AOE is pretty abysmal no matter what I do. I try my best to have 50AP before pull to insta starfall, then wrath x2, Sunfire, Starfire spam. Is there something else that I need to be doing? I feel like if I don't have my CD's available and I can't stand and turret my damage is barely above the tanks at times during AOE.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...r/Moonp%C3%ACe

I also have a 194 Bell and a 249 Ooze, if either of those would be a better option than my 226 TOG. I'm honestly a pretty noob boomy and any help at all would be appreciated since my group is wanting to start pushing past 15s
    I'd recommend joining the dreamgrove discord server as it is all things druid. In regards to your question, your DPS in AoE will be crap unless your tank pulls around your CD's. As a Venth you'd want to run bell+IQD. Just expect to do crap DPS everywhere except on bosses and the occasionally pack that your tank sets up for you. This is unfortunately just the nature of balance druid.

Signature Created by Jassinta

I will take a look at Dreamgrove, I'm sure I could find a lot of good advice! Thanks for making me feel at least a little better about terrible aoe!
    Life Grip -Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Meer View Post
    I will take a look at Dreamgrove, I'm sure I could find a lot of good advice! Thanks for making me feel at least a little better about terrible aoe!
    No worries. Balance druid is unfortunately garbo at AoE unless you're in venth ramp with FoE. The reason is we can only put down 1 starfall and it can take a while to ramp up. Even then, if you're in lunar spamming starfire you still won't compare to any other cleave AoE class. Just the way druid is this tier. We're either really good at single target or really good at AoE. If you're in a premade group for M+ try having your tank pull a big pull and do your ramp during it, you can get some pretty high numbers then but outside of that it's bad.

Signature Created by Jassinta