WoW Hotfixes - November 30, 2021

WoW Hotfixes - November 30, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Mage
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Barrier absorb effects from being reduced to their intended values while using Triune Ward (Runecarving Power) in PvP combat. Absorb values should now appropriately match the current tooltip value of 35% effectiveness.
    • Warrior
      • Shattering Throw will no longer deal extra damage beyond the absorb shield when breaking large absorbs.

WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery

• Niby the Almighty now properly teaches the Inferno spell to Warlocks.

Is this just a pvp fix that nerfs warrior in pve for no reason or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Is this just a pvp fix that nerfs warrior in pve for no reason or am i missing something?
    Where in PvE u can shattering shields?

This is clearly a PvP Only Nerf. I play warrior myself and i often to 50k Crits against Enemys with Monkshield up and they die with cocoon + 50% by my 1.5 sec shattering throw cast. It was fun, but obviously totally overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Where in PvE u can shattering shields?

This is clearly a PvP Only Nerf. I play warrior myself and i often to 50k Crits against Enemys with Monkshield up and they die with cocoon + 50% by my 1.5 sec shattering throw cast. It was fun, but obviously totally overpowered.
    There are a lot of places in PvE where Shattering Throw can be used (and should be).

Nalthor the Rimebinder (boss) in The Necrotic Wake dungeon (Ice Barrier)
    Skeletal Marauder (trash mob) in The Necrotic Wake dungeon (Bone Shield)
    Hakkar the Soulflayer (boss) in De Other Side dungeon (Blood Barrier)
    Forsworn Goliath (trash mob) in Spires of Ascension (Recharge Anima)

...to name a few more notable uses in PvE. There are some additional absorb shields where Shattering Throw can be used in PvE, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the mob or name of the shield. A few trash mobs in Theater of Pain have shields...

This change sucks if it is not PvP specific!

Good to know, thanks.

Good to know, thanks for sharing.