LUA error 2021-12-01

Me and many of my guildmates are getting the same Lua errors in character select screen since yesterday evening, but cant realy figure out exactly what it is. The string is showing towards a map that does not exist, and i do not think is supposed to exist, in the AddOns map. Have not tried anything drastic as it is not seemingly having any impact on gameplay so far. Anyone that have/had the same and figured it out what it is and how to resolve it? My guess is just something that went wrong in the patch.

Message: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

Time: Wed Dec 1 13:28:02 2021
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...izzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua:235: SetPortraitToTexture(): Failed to load FileData ID 3922898: E_MISSING_CRYPTKEY

[string "=[C]"]: in function `SetPortraitToTexture'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_FullProductCardTemplates.lua"]:235: in function `ShowIcon'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_ProductCardTemplates.lua"]:527: in function `UpdateCard'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1783: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategoryProductCards'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:1707: in function `StoreFrame_SetCategory'
    [string "@Interface\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua"]:2231: in function <...e\AddOns\Blizzard_StoreUI\Blizzard_StoreUISecure.lua:2221>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = 3922898

Yeah, had that happen to me both times I logged in today. I just hit reload, selected my character, and didn't see any other problems.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Seems like a dud error. Just close the window and carry on like normal.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

I keep seeing that error recently too, exactly as Frikkster described it. Annoying, but not game-breaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just carried on like normal. Hopefully its just an error.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Just got an update a few minutes ago and it seems to be fixed, at least for the time being.