Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Finally some good news

https://twitter.com/BlizzJess/status...14592189849613

Blizzjess leaves Blizzard. Not because of harrassment ir anything, but because she got tired of "tackling and changing the culture".

Good riddance, one of the most toxic devs ever. Tweets all day aswell.
    One of her colleagues said this with good intentions:

“Jessica was very good at starting hard conversations. She uncovered creeps by pissing them off so much they outed themselves. (Multiple times) She made it safer for women/others here. We will continue the fight to remove the Tick. Thank you @BlizzJess , you deserve the rest. Blue heart”
    Sounds like an absolute hell to work with. Intentionally tries to piss people off then calls them a creep when they lash back.

If you don't know how toxic and childish she is, just look through her Twitter profile.

The game might be slowly healing again.

Twitter culture needs to GTFO WoW asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post

Blizzjess leaves Blizzard. Not because of harrassment ir anything, but because she got tired of "tackling and changing the culture".

Sounds like an absolute hell to work with. Intentionally tries to piss people off then calls them a creep when they lash back.

If you don't know how toxic and childish she is, just look through her Twitter profile.

You are intimidated by attractive women with strong political opinions you disagree with. Got it. Is there anything else to see here?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

So she intentionally went on winding people up around the office? Sounds kinda weird lol

Just from that tweet she looks like an annoying cunt. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You are intimidated by attractive women with strong political opinions you disagree with. Got it. Is there anything else to see here?
    Whos to say shes 100% right in every situation? Theres dickwads in every corner of life, men and female. Theres people who are wrong even in the "right" situations.

Like with Blizzard now, alot of the stuff going on there and has been going on is horrid and bad - but that doesnt mean this woman(or anyone else) always have the right answer everytime.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2021-12-01 at 07:00 PM.

I don't really feel intimidated nor is she attractive in my eyes with that toxic personality.

I think that every Twitter warrior working at Blizzard needs to be purged though. Fire them all I say.

Life was great without social media

We need to go back

I don't really feel intimidated nor is she attractive in my eyes with that toxic personality.

I think that every Twitter warrior working at Blizzard needs to be purged though. Fire them all I say.
    Her twitter is the most bog-standard thing I've ever seen. Half of it is just video game meme retweets. The fact that this has you so worked up is a lot weirder than you realize.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Whos to say shes 100% right in every situation?
    Did I say she was right about anything? Nope.
    -ynnady

"My opinions are my own and do not reflect my employer"

Well, except of course reflecting the fact that your employer would hire someone like you..

Working at Blizz seemed like a Dream when I was a kid, now it looks like a Hive.
    Nice to see the Wasps are vacating themselves without the need of an exterminator.
    Last edited by Archmage Xaxxas; 2021-12-01 at 07:03 PM.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

You both seem to be guessing and interpreting too much without actual knowledge of the matter.

Classic internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good riddance, one of the most toxic devs ever.
    She's a test analyst and I'm guessing that hardly anyone here has ever heard of her.

Speculation about ex-employees replete with insults and abuse is just fucked up.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-12-01 at 07:12 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

We will continue the fight to remove the Tick
    Lmao that's how you get blacklisted from ever working in the gaming industry again.

Those devs think they're waaaay less expendable than they are.

She uncovered creeps by pissing them off so much they outed themselves.
    One of the most helpful things I've learned in life is controlling my anger Probably due to the military and getting outwardly upset with higher ups isn't going to do you any good. So you get angry, don't react, think of a way to get back at them and put your plan into action.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You both seem to be guessing and interpreting too much without actual knowledge of the matter.

Classic internet.
    All the knowledge we have is that she has a twitter account and tweets a lot of left wing stuff. That is literally it.

And you can see from this thread how that is enough to generate all kinds of mysogynistic hysteria.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by florclorbromiod View Post
    Lmao that's how you get blacklisted from ever working in the gaming industry again.

Those devs think they're waaaay less expendable than they are.
    She's leaving gaming though.

All the knowledge we have is that she has a twitter account and tweets a lot of left wing stuff. That is literally it.

And you can see from this thread how that is enough to generate all kinds of mysogynistic hysteria.
    I'm not a fan if Danuser either, does that make me a misandrist? Lol!
    I never insulted her sex/gender. Why are you making stuff up?

Also didn't you just previously state she only posts gaming stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    Working at Blizz seemed like a Dream when I was a kid
    A lot of jobs seemed like they'd be a dream mostly because what I thought the job was going to be and what it turned out to be are usually always different. These days there's much better access to information and people can just google and see what exactly a job is like even at a specific company.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    She's going into financing which has a strict policy on social media lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Until her big mouth gets her fired from the new job, too.

10+ Year Old Account

If she uncovered a lot of the abuses going on at Blizzard, that's a good thing. If she was the one pushing for fruit bowl paintings, that was a waste of time. Idk if we're losing a raid tier for those kind of changes though.