Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman298 View Post
    Soo, Sylvanas was "Mind-Controlled" is the redemption arc path they want to take? What a shit show... Why can't she just be evil and get her comeuppance?
    Nowhere does it say she was mindcontrolled by Zovaal. She's talking about Artas with Uther there. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Nowhere does it say she was mindcontrolled by Zovaal. She's talking about Artas with Uther there. Just stop.
    Did you not listen to the video? She said she had to get control back and try to kill him. She was under his control.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick980 View Post
    For millenia, Zovaal manipulated forces throughout the universe to place him in this position of power. At this final step, the heroes of Azeroth rally to fight a cosmic being who has never known defeat.

Surely Zovaal knew defeat when he was chained up in the maw by the rest of the pantheon of death and was replaced as arbiter
    No no no

He clearly planned to be defeated. Trust me
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman29 View Post
    Did you not listen to the video? She said she had to get control back and try to kill him. She was under his control.
    ARTHAS. She was 100% under his control. I think you might be the one who didn't listen and doesn't know Warcraft history. She LITERALLY shot Arthas when she broke free of his control and the next lines are talking about Uther saying forgiveness for him.

Oh boy, this is so f*cked up. I guess a tantrum wins over quality and over 99% of the writer/dev/player base.

Sad times indeed. I feel pity for ABK at this point. Just mercy kill this company and their products, dont drag them through the mud anymore

She's clearly talking about Arthas, not the Jailer.
    She didn't try to execute the Jailer - firing one arrow is not an attempt at a god's life.

She did almost kill Arthas with an arrow though. Y'all just have "bad writing pareidolia".

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman29 View Post
    Which she also did with Arthas until Kel'thuzad came along.

and the story of Stevens waifu, the main character of the warcraft story continues...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Lets be honest. Being forced to be a major character in Wow at this point IS a punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by coolman298 View Post
    Soo, Sylvanas was "Mind-Controlled" is the redemption arc path they want to take? What a shit show... Why can't she just be evil and get her comeuppance?
    Have you per chance not played WC3 The Frozen Throne?

Here is a rundown of that happens: Sylvanas, whom at an earlier point was killed and turned into a banshee, breaks free of Arthas' control, she then plots to kill him by shooting him with a poisoned arrow, just as she is about to kill him Kel'thuzad arrives and force her to retreat, hence why she didn't get any justice for the crimes Arthas forced her to commit against the High Elves of Quel'Thalas.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2021-12-02 at 10:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Those guys have no shame in writing this kind of bullshit. Anything to remove her guilty i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas Defenders be like "SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ARTHAS"

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Sylvanas Defenders be like "SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ARTHAS"
    Because she is.

But I guess it is easier to pretend that she wasn't controlled by the Arthas, and didn't break free of his control and then tried to murder him in Warcraft 3.

Also why would Uther be talking about learning to forgive him, if the Jailer was the person being talked about.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2021-12-02 at 11:00 PM.

Sylvanas: "I broke his mind control and tried to kill him with an arrow"
    Uther: "I had to learn to forgive him"

"Geniuses" on the forums: "AMG SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THE JAILER"
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Where's the Jailers redemption arc?
    Patch 12.2 - Occupation of Blizzard HQ
    See, Jailer was only such an uptight sap because he wanted to remodel the universe, the game itself, in his image! He was trying to save us from the Devs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    You ever wonder if the employees are simply trashing the game to spite Activision?

I mean, I know it isn't true but at least then something would make sense.
    I think they trash it because they hate all the somewhat decent stuff that the people before them made and now that they are all gone and their new stuff get's ridiculed they hate all the old with passion and want to tear it down so that their pathetic new creations reign supreme.

Also the MC part is clearly a reference to Arthas. But her whole BS arc still makes no sense, seeing how the Jailer was orchestrating it all in the background.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nick980 View Post
    For millenia, Zovaal manipulated forces throughout the universe to place him in this position of power. At this final step, the heroes of Azeroth rally to fight a cosmic being who has never known defeat.

Surely Zovaal knew defeat when he was chained up in the maw by the rest of the pantheon of death and was replaced as arbiter
    Also this, seriously. The guys whole story is about being defeated. It's the one fucking thing we know him for.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    You ever wonder if the employees are simply trashing the game to spite Activision?

I mean it's possible...there was a developer trying to buy their freedom from the company that owned them and they spent over 6 months tanking the game just to make their value go down. But in this case? It's probably because Sylvanas is Danuser's and thousands of others waifu...so of course they're gonna forgive her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Because she is.

But I guess it is easier to pretend that she wasn't controlled by the Arthas, and didn't break free of his control and then tried to murder him in Warcraft 3.

Also why would Uther be talking about learning to forgive him, if the Jailer was the person being talked about.
    Except she isn't? Arthas lost control of her do to the Lich King being in danger and his powers weakened...she didn't fight for freedom, she was handed it after Arthas and Ner'zhul grew weak. Then there is this line "But there would be no justice that day, for anyone. That is yet to come" Umm...Arthas was killed...but you know who didn't get justice? The MANY victims of the Jailer...

you mean that could be the reason behind removing female wall paint, making homosexual relationships and gender confused ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Lets be honest. Being forced to be a major character in Wow at this point IS a punishment.
    lol, yes. this x 100

the only thing, i can imagine myself, to be more punishing, is to be Danuser himself. it must be absolutely brutally horrible to be him. his life must be pure hell. otherwise wows story arks are not explainable.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-12-03 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    the only thing, i can imagine myself, to be more punishing, is to be Danuser himself. it must be absolutely brutally horrible to be him. his life must be pure hell. otherwise wows story arks are not explainable.
    I doubt that. The creative crowd that usually veers that far off the track tends to also live in absolute isolation from any kind of criticism in their little filter bubbles. Unless he goes out of his way he probably thinks they have written the best fucking story wow has ever seen.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.