Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They quite literally don't, only your character does. Jaina, Thrall and Baine don't get out until we come back and bind their souls to us, and even then, they're just piggybacking on us. They cannot leave of their own accord. Sounds like you didn't pay much attention during the intro.

By the time the Covenants make their assault, the Winter Queen has had opportunity to modify the barrier.

Look who's talking.
    Lol. As stated in a previous thread, this is probably somone who doesn't read the quest text and doesn't understand what is going in game. Well not probably, they just admitted they didn't pay attention.

Its important to acknowledge their biggest win tho - cancelling 9.1 and pulling the content patches earlier, to close the expansion earlier. That alone should hopefully help them catch up with whatever delays Covid created.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    This horrific place houses the most vile and irredeemable souls in existence. Ruled by the enigmatic Jailer, the Maw inspires nightmares and legends even among the denizens of the Shadowlands. No one has ever escaped this vile place, and any foolish enough to venture here are never heard from again.

The Champion: *backflips himself from a flying city in order to get there faster*
    I'm still wondering why they make me teleport to the top floor to jump down.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Lol. As stated in a previous thread, this is probably somone who doesn't read the quest text and doesn't understand what is going in game. Well not probably, they just admitted they didn't pay attention.
    It's even sadder because I don't even read the quest text they outright SAY it in the cutscenes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcurlksm View Post
    Was not adding a player silhouette reaching up to the loading screen when you jump into the Maw. Something like this:

The player is NEVER depicted on loading screens, nor should they be.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    It's stated that we are special, and the teleporter reacts to *US*, not living people in general. The Jailer is confused why it's reacting to a mortal, meaning he hasn't seen it before (He wouldn't bother commenting if the other living people activated it), and I think it's Jaina specifically says it's reacting to us. Hell, in the Korthia questline it's stated *AGAIN*, and one of the attendants almost kills us trying to find out how our soul is special
    But we're talking about the Maw in general, not about the specificity of reacting to the waystone.

Even Darion and the Ebon Blade knights didn't seem too negatively affected by being in the Maw. They never shown to have any problems being in the Maw.