WoW Hotfixes - December 3, 2021

Patch 9.2 Eternity's End PTR - Cypher Progression System Preview

WoW Hotfixes - December 3, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Druid
      • Thorns (PvP Talent) will now properly deal damage and slow attackers movement speed when cast on an ally.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
      • Fixed an issue where the Eye of the Jailer encounter user interface could persist when using the skip to the Kel’Thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner encounters.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue which caused Shard of Tel to often fail to find a friendly target to apply its shield to if it was triggered by a damaging ability.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Player versus Player
      • Greater and Lesser Rune of Warding no longer activate in the arena if applied before entering.

WoW Classic Era and Season of Mastery

• Dungeons and Raids
      • Sunken Temple
        • Non-boss elite enemies now gain Soulflayer's Fervor over time, granting Snare Immunity, Root Immunity, and Increased Movement Speed. Crowd control abilities like stuns, fears, shackles, polymorphs etc. will reset Soulflayer's Fervor.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-12-04 at 08:41 AM.

game is dead and only hotfixes they do are meaningless

instead nerf game to the ground to bring backsome people they decided to just do nothing and watch guilds swap to play FF14.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    instead nerf game to the ground to bring backsome people they decided to just do nothing and watch guilds swap to play FF14.
    What exactly needs nerfing? Instead of complaining that this or that needs done make constructive comments about what should be changed and why.

There's nothing I can really think of that would need to be nerfed. Raids are done through the gradual increase of power through different systems and have the similar effects of a flat debuff.

The only thing possibly that could be done would be to implement the damage scaling in at least Legion content if you are in Legacy mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm doesn't this have the potential to make Shard of Tel quite viable?

game is dead and only hotfixes they do are meaningless

Go play your casual bunny rabbit game then get bored and come back here and bitch about WoW

FF14 is just a shittier version of a regular FF game with multiplayer elements that are trivial at best.

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    Go play your casual bunny rabbit game then get bored and come back here and bitch about WoW

FF14 is just a shittier version of a regular FF game with multiplayer elements that are trivial at best.
    that casual bunny game is at burying wow deep deep and is a king of mmorpgs.

while wow is offering what ? swappign of covenants - such content much wow .

blizzard given up .

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post

Because wow doesn’t have Worgen, Vulpera or Tauren right?

Fucking idiot.

15+ Year Old Account
    What's with the Sunken Temple nerf? Jokerd solo farming it too efficiently?

blizzard given up .
    To bad i hate that game oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    What's with the Sunken Temple nerf? Jokerd solo farming it too efficiently?
    Sounds like it.

If they keep this up they'll start buffing world mobs like Wetlands gnolls, Tanaris pirates and Dustwallow Marsh murlocs because god forbid that people dare to farm in a non-standard immersion breaking efficient way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    What exactly needs nerfing? Instead of complaining that this or that needs done make constructive comments about what should be changed and why.

There's nothing I can really think of that would need to be nerfed. Raids are done through the gradual increase of power through different systems and have the similar effects of a flat debuff.

The only thing possibly that could be done would be to implement the damage scaling in at least Legion content if you are in Legacy mode.
    I'm not even sure what he's trying to say. The words are english but the way they're arranged has me stumped. My big thing is I'd like them to go back and put an ilvl cap on scaling for BFA mobs, somewhere around the max ilvl you could get with BiS Nyalotha gear. BFA stuff should not keep scaling through Shadowlands ilvl imho.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    IBFA stuff should not keep scaling through Shadowlands ilvl imho.
    I haven't really messed with BFA content lately. Are you sure it scales up to your Shadowlands iLvL? People thought the same thing about Legion when BFA was live and it was just that our gear was drastically weaker than it was in Legion so it felt off. I'm wondering if the same thing is applying in BFA? Like I said though, I can't confirm anything just curious and suggesting why it might be odd.

With that said thought I wouldn't mind seeing Legion get the Classic - WoD multiplier boost and then BFA getting the Legion modifier boost, if not higher, which I think is roughly 10%? Having Legacy Loot mode on for these raids don't matter much when some you still need several people just to effectively kill the bosses.

Really? A nerf to Sunken Temple? Don't they have actual bugs and glitches to fix? I could name a few...

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Really? A nerf to Sunken Temple? Don't they have actual bugs and glitches to fix? I could name a few...
    nerf? it’s a buff to stop farming

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I haven't really messed with BFA content lately. Are you sure it scales up to your Shadowlands iLvL? People thought the same thing about Legion when BFA was live and it was just that our gear was drastically weaker than it was in Legion so it felt off. I'm wondering if the same thing is applying in BFA? Like I said though, I can't confirm anything just curious and suggesting why it might be odd.

With that said thought I wouldn't mind seeing Legion get the Classic - WoD multiplier boost and then BFA getting the Legion modifier boost, if not higher, which I think is roughly 10%? Having Legacy Loot mode on for these raids don't matter much when some you still need several people just to effectively kill the bosses.
    Pretty sure. I go back to Mechagon sometimes to camp the robo-spider for his mount and I don't recall him having 470k health when I fought him back in the day. I also spent an afternoon grinding gorillas in Zuldazar for leather and they all had about 30k health, which is about the amount normal trash mobs in SL have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    They released an article back during the summer where they explained their bug fix process and stated they'd fixed some 60,000 bugs thus far in Shadowlands, most of them unnoticed. It goes by priority, pretty much. If it's game breaking they fix it first no matter how much work it takes. If it's not game breaking and a cursory inspection says it'll be an easy fix they fix it. If the inspection shows it'll be a tough fix or it turns out to be tougher than they thought they can opt to drop it lower on the list and switch to easier things. If you got any bugs submit a report.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Because wow doesn’t have Worgen, Vulpera or Tauren right?

Fucking idiot.

you have to be huffing severe amounts of furry copium to think that those races compare to FF ones lmao

blizzard given up .
    This must be the most idotic post I have read in a while, and that's a big deal given how mmorpg comments usually are.

Well, mr random internet dude, how about you just let people play the game they want to play? Even if wow was not in the top ten it would still not be dead, but that's not the point. The point is your nonsense hostility. Wasting so much energy on something you apparentely hate, way to go.