Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeghead113 View Post
    Horde: Undead Elves, Kelfin, Mok,Nathal, Night Elf Worgen

Alliance: Frost Dwarves, Wildhammer Dwarves, Desert Humans, Northrend Worgen
    Good ideas (though Wildhammer dwarves already feel like they in the game via customisation), but why would NElf worgen be horde?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I see your point, but what are maghar orcs if not just brown orcs.? ...Lightforged if not just white Draeni?
    They are low effort attemps of making content, that's what they are.

I don't want allied races that could have been just more customization options for an existing playable race.
    Most things mention here are already similar or the same as existing races.
    To be honest I think the game has already enough races they should instead invest time in more customization from the races we got and make armor actually 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    I don't want allied races that could have been just more customization options for an existing playable race.
    Most things mention here are already similar or the same as existing races.
    To be honest I think the game has already enough races they should instead invest time in more customization from the races we got and make armor actually 3D.
    That's kind of the point of the system tho. That it allows them to take the backbone already set up for an already existing race and put different art assets on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul and Mogu as neutral races.
    Vrykul are divided between supporting their degraded descendants and those who want to maintain distance from them
    Mogu choose between their innate arrogance and ability to lord over a less advanced faction, or a desire to be on what they consider the winning (alliance) team
    Both allow more titan exploration for whatever little it's worth in the era of having visited the place were titans are 3D printed
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Forest troll
    Fuck I want Rastakhans duaghter to be used to being all the displaced trolls into the Horde :/

Covenant Races seems the most likely. But I could see Vyr'kul being included, be a way to carry on Stormheim and they're the last broken isles race not to be playable.
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2021-12-05 at 11:19 AM.

For Horde : Hozen, Gilgoblins, Ogres, Light undead, Mogu, Forest and Ice troll, and Sethrak, Centaur, Quilboar in the «Butcher your mog» Club

For Alliance : Alterac, Arathi, Dalaran humans, Jinyu, Furbolg, Frostborn, Earthen and Naga, Dryad, Tortollan in the «Butcher your mog» Club.

Half elves are already in the game with both faction Thalassians having short ears.

I guess it’s better this way, they could have used the human model with longer ears, they instead gave the high elf model with shorter ears

I'd rather they open up all classes to all races. But that is just me!

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I see your point, but what are maghar orcs if not just brown orcs.? ...Lightforged if not just white Draeni?
    Those should have just been customization options for the parent races.