Zovaal is the Lich King 2.0 -upgrade or original?

It is impossible to doubt this, if you do, you must be totally blind and ignorant of the story.

This is wotLK 2.0, and Zovaal is Lich king 2.0, question is, is this an upgrade or the original?

It's both, it's an upgrade because the Lich King has been he has far greater powers and is beyond a a cosmic god - now more powerful than Sargeras and the Legion and everything else - so definitely the Lich King has been upgraded, but it's also the original because the lore now places Zovaal as the source of all things lich and undead. And the Lich king's were merely his proxies in our world/reality.

IT's out of control.. i think it would have been more powerful if the Shadowlands was just the after death of our world and most of the cosmos wasn't involved. .. alternate realities? multiverses? - i t's too much.. but then wow has always found a way to bring pop tv fantasy and fiction into it's world.

Zovaal is the creation/victim of Danuser. Nothing more. The entire expansion needs to be retconned and made into a nightmare some Old God trapped us in.

So if the chain puller of the underworld is really just the frozen morality guy in the up world, and nerzhul & kiljaeden both tried to get in his head and failed. Kiljaeden flopping between himself and his master, nerzhul losing to a more keen student seeking a more apt master, ironically kiljaedens master. Then sargeras has just been the guy trying to get in lich king 1.0 and 2.0s head using kiljaeden, guldan& nerzhul and Arthas as pawns to allow zovaal to become vulnerable to his own corruption or his own ends. Illidan and sargeras haven't been spoken or much so idk how that story continues into shadowlands. We don't know if sargeras ends conflict with the jailers, but we do know at a point sargeras believed allowing kiljaeden to lead Illidan into wrestling control of the frozen throne with Arthas was serving best to his own ends. I think that means the potential of an Arthas defeat was favorable in a sargeras way, he therefore allowed it to manifest and chose the best course of action to keep the jailer at bay, while allowing certain characters to develop their own independence from his subordinates
    Last edited by Athorha; 2021-12-06 at 03:22 PM.

Zoval is a very PG simplistic cartoon villain.
    Arthas had a better story.
    I'm not saying it was a great story, but it was way better than Zoval's.

Seeing as he's what created the Lich King then, uh.... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    It is impossible to doubt this, if you do, you must be totally blind and ignorant of the story.

This is wotLK 2.0, and Zovaal is Lich king 2.0, question is, is this an upgrade or the original?

It's both, it's an upgrade because the Lich King has been he has far greater powers and is beyond a a cosmic god - now more powerful than Sargeras and the Legion and everything else - so definitely the Lich King has been upgraded, but it's also the original because the lore now places Zovaal as the source of all things lich and undead. And the Lich king's were merely his proxies in our world/reality.

IT's out of control.. i think it would have been more powerful if the Shadowlands was just the after death of our world and most of the cosmos wasn't involved. .. alternate realities? multiverses? - i t's too much.. but then wow has always found a way to bring pop tv fantasy and fiction into it's world.
    whaaaaat?

does anyone understand what he is talking about here ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Zovaal is the creation/victim of Danuser. Nothing more. The entire expansion needs to be retconned and made into a nightmare some Old God trapped us in.
    lol. like n'zoth dun got us.