Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No matter how much you gonna shove tinkerer down everyones throats its not happening. Bad idea to make an entire leak just for this stupid herp derp class that has no place in the game.

People are mocking, but the story points in this are probably better than what we will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    No. Don't know why you'd assume so.
    "As wish fulfillment speculation, this hits all the notes"

Suggests you've wished for this

The second someone mentiones time skip or world revamp i put it off as fanfic.

just at the start of SL they allready said there won't be a time skip and the quote of "time in the SL works differently" has been taken to the wrong conclusion.

And world revamp would need so many devs and time which they simply do not have during corona and what happend at ABK the last few months.

Does anyone think even half the devs work at even 50% the last year? And i can't even hold that against them. But it is a bit delussional to think htey have the capacity to just basically remake 16 years of content

Also: Tinkers. Terizz is that OP you?
    Last edited by VinceVega; 2021-12-07 at 11:28 AM.

Guys, how can you lot not trust a leak from a 1 time poster who claims they're friends at Blizzard? Like, come on!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    "As wish fulfillment speculation, this hits all the notes"

Suggests you've wished for this
    I was referring to wish fulfillment for what the community at large would want. That doesn't equate to me wanting any of those same things. I'm not much of a WoW player any more, the game has gone downhill and I'm just here for the lore and the lols.

/r/AndThenThatHappened and everybody clapped....

sounds fake but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if that is the real deal...

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    "Apparently the world soul is Elune"

...aaaaaaand I stopped reading there.
    tbh i stopped when i read the name of OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by throwawakenings View Post
    [*]New class: Tinker.
    hello Teriz, long time noe see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post

Also: Tinkers. Terizz is that OP you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    hello Teriz, long time noe see
    People believe the Tinker/Mechanic is next due to it being the most likely class inclusion, not because of anything I'm doing.

That said, personally I don't buy the validity of this leak.

I appreciate the effort, i have fun reading peoples inventions.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Why bother writing bullshit past that third point lmao

So i have a friend who works at Blizzard development and he shared some information with me about 10.0. Obviously only read if you're ready for SPOILERS

• Awakenings is the working title for the next expansion. It is 99% the name of the finished end product
    • The title refers to the world soul of Azeroth awakening after the machinations of the Jailer at the end of Shadowlands
    • Apparently the world soul is Elune
    • The Jailer will NOT be defeated at the end of Shadowlands, apparently he will end up in a similar fashion as Sargeras - imprisoned or else
    • The Jailer's plan of reshaping the universe will be half-fulfilled
    • Azeroth/Elune awakens in the process of his assault on the world soul, but it's a premature birth
    • 10.0 is INDEED a world revamp
    • The reshaping of the universe throws the cosmological forces into chaos - time anomalies (disrapture of Order) mean that 10.0 will be set at a future-Azeroth
    • The Infinite Dragonflight is a main antagonist. Dragon Isles are the new max level content. World revamp at a similar scale as Cataclysm
    • Level cap raised to 70
    • New class: Tinker. So far available to ALL playable races
    • New race/class combinations at a great scale: Blood Elf druids, Forsaken paladins, Tauren rogues, Draenei warlocks etc. Not yet decided if they just let all Races become all classes
    • Apparently there will be Faction merges. Alliance and Horde will remain, but will be splintered up
    • Allied races will join one of the new factions or remain with Alliance/Horde
    • Cross-play possible through alliances between the new factions. Alliance and Horde will REMAIN Hostile.
    • I don't know the fate of Sylvanas
    • Expected release date is the last quarter of 2022.

That's all that i could gather. Believe me or not, you shall see when it's announced
    At least try next time

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    People believe the Tinker/Mechanic is next due to it being the most likely class inclusion, not because of anything I'm doing.

That said, personally I don't buy the validity of this leak.
    Sorry^^ if i read tinker i just have to think of you^^

10+ Year Old Account
    So i have a friend who works at Blizzard development and he shared some information with me about 10.0. Obviously only read if you're ready for SPOILERS

• Awakenings is the working title for the next expansion. It is 99% the name of the finished end product
    • The title refers to the world soul of Azeroth awakening after the machinations of the Jailer at the end of Shadowlands
    • The Jailer will NOT be defeated at the end of Shadowlands, apparently he will end up in a similar fashion as Sargeras - imprisoned or else
    • Azeroth/Elune awakens in the process of his assault on the world soul, but it's a premature birth
    • The reshaping of the universe throws the cosmological forces into chaos - time anomalies (disrapture of Order) mean that 10.0 will be set at a future-Azeroth
    • The Infinite Dragonflight is a main antagonist. Dragon Isles are the new max level content. World revamp at a similar scale as Cataclysm
    • Level cap raised to 70
    • New race/class combinations at a great scale: Blood Elf druids, Forsaken paladins, Tauren rogues, Draenei warlocks etc. Not yet decided if they just let all Races become all classes
    • Apparently there will be Faction merges. Alliance and Horde will remain, but will be splintered up
    • Cross-play possible through alliances between the new factions. Alliance and Horde will REMAIN Hostile.

That's all that i could gather. Believe me or not, you shall see when it's announced
    This is wrong, SPOILERS quote data mined, again I warn you SPOILER, TYRANDE thanks sylvannas for sacrifice, BOLVAR literally says in plain language.:" the jailer has been destroyed"
    This was datamjned less than an hour ago and is on icey veins site
    There is also a crown called the crown of wills that sylvannas will wear to release all domination magic
    Last edited by Begrudge; 2021-12-07 at 05:31 PM.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    This is wrong, SPOILERS quote data mined, again I warn you SPOILER, TYRANDE thanks sylvannas for sacrifice, BOLVAR literally says in plain language.:" the jailer has been destroyed"
    This was datamjned less than an hour ago and is on icey veins site
    There is also a crown called the crown of wills that sylvannas will wear to release all domination magic
    It is obviously fake but Tyrande could say that also to the horde player character.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    No matter how much you gonna shove tinkerer down everyones throats its not happening. Bad idea to make an entire leak just for this stupid herp derp class that has no place in the game.
    If something as goofy as monks can be a class then tinkers really aren't that out of left field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If something as goofy as monks can be a class then tinkers really aren't that out of left field.
    Why is monks being a class goofy?
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

• Level cap raised to 70

Sounds so shitty and that my friends means it could be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    I don't want to act like im giving this "leak" any credit cause I think its all fantasy like 99% of leaks, but is a group of draenei going against Velen's wishes to learn how fel magic works in order to use it against demons really a crazy idea. I always felt draenei warlock would be a really easy class to tag in with some of them feeling hate towards what the legion did to their homeworld.

Its not like all Draenei worship the light either I mean shaman work with the elements and not the light so clearly they aren't some holy religious monolith that exclusively pray to the naaru. I personally would LOVE to see all class race restrictions lifted. There may be a few that stick like lightforged warlocks probably wouldn't work and DH while could be opened to a few races probably not all of them.
    But the Draenei are those who followed Velen to escape from the demons taking their homeworld.. And then from Draenor to escape demons again.
    The Draenei are not going to start using the magic of the people responsible for tearing apart their families especially when they know it's corrupting.