The Deaths of Chromie (Chromie Time)

Has anyone had any luck getting Timewarped Badges after the patch? I know they were farmable pre-9.1.5 but just tried running it now to grab some badges and didn't see a single one after two runs. The sample size is low, just didn't know if others had luck.

The same problem appeared the first time WoD timewalking was active, but Blizzard fixed it shortly after. I filed a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    The same problem appeared the first time WoD timewalking was active, but Blizzard fixed it shortly after. I filed a ticket.
    I thought something similar happened before, but I also remember doing it a few weeks back and them dropping so I figured I was crazy.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does it scale with level or is it set to level 45/50 (can’t remember whether it was Legion or BfA)

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Does it scale with level or is it set to level 45/50 (can’t remember whether it was Legion or BfA)
    It's around Legion iLvL. I was able to blast through it pretty quickly still thinking the main rares were about 3-4 hits as Prot.

In 2019 the timewalking event started on May 28th, and the bug was fixed on June 3rd (https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...-june-10-2019/). I hope we get a quick fix this time, too. I'm still waiting for a real response to my ticket - I did get an initial reply from a GM, but he didn't have a clue (he was talking about the 17th anniversary event, whereas my ticket clearly stated it was about the Legion timewalking event).

A GM just told me that there was a hotfix. I cannot find anything in the patch notes, but someone else reported getting badges again. I'll try it later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    A GM just told me that there was a hotfix. I cannot find anything in the patch notes, but someone else reported getting badges again. I'll try it later today.
    Yeah, they seem to be active again. After reading your post I ran one to see and got some to drop.