The writing is just bad now Spoilers obviously

The whole Sylvanas thing is just….. last nail in the coffin in this terrible story arc, like her just being controlled by the Jailer even though we see Sylvanas doing this on her own free will. They added this part last minute just to excuse not to kill her off. We destroy the jailer in 9.2 an antagonist they just introduced this expansion and he already defeated 2 patches later with no actual build up.

Meanwhile, FF 14 is closing up their expansion with build ups from the first expansion and exciting endings to villains that were built up through its expansions.
    Blizzard’s writing team needs to take note.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is your opinion.

I think it is pretty good now, considering how twisted it got over the last couple of years. I like that we get to see that, obviously, she was always sort of corrupted ever since she was trapped by Frostmourne.

Now it is exciting to see what actually happens.

i wonder why some people have the need to keep coming to wow forums telling us how they think other game is better...
    just... go and play that game, no need to tell us...

Maaaaan. Did this certainly need a brand new thread opened.

Sorry, but I still prefer Warcraft's lore overall compared to what I consider a boring and trite story with FF 14. Funny that I don't need to start a thread to make that opinion known, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Maaaaan. Did this certainly need a brand new thread opened.

Sorry, but I still prefer Warcraft's lore overall compared to what I consider a boring and trite story with FF 14. Funny that I don't need to start a thread to make that opinion known, eh?
    and you also dont need to go to FF thread to tell them how you think wow is better

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i wonder why some people have the need to keep coming to wow forums telling us how they think other game is better...
    just... go and play that game, no need to tell us...
    I mean, its fairly natural to draw comparisons to similar games when forming criticisms.

If you try and new pizza place is your point of reference you use a sushi joint or another pizza parlor?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I mean, its fairly natural to draw comparisons to similar games when forming criticisms.

If you try and new pizza place is your point of reference you use a sushi joint or another pizza parlor?
    no, but this is more like trying out new pizza then going to the "old" pizza place and tell the waiter the other place is better

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We don't really need a non-specific hate-sink thread for WoW lore, it doesn't make for constructive conversation and isn't apt to go anywhere pleasant (especially with added "Game vs. Game" invective). Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead