Thread: Crimson vile

Crimson vile

I seem to recall when shadowlands was in beta that the reason they nerfed crimson vial was because we would be able to pickpocket certain mobs that would give us an additional boost to crimson vial. What happened to this?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarius87 View Post
    I seem to recall when shadowlands was in beta that the reason they nerfed crimson vial was because we would be able to pickpocket certain mobs that would give us an additional boost to crimson vial. What happened to this?
    Blizzard forgot about it. Since none of the people on design team play a rogue nobody in the office has noticed anything different from before.

This is how you buff/nerf rogues, say you will do something and pretend you forget, that way all the rogues will expect the buff but will never happen and make all other classes happy

Anyway i always though that crimson vial should be replaced by this:

Crimson Ritual: Consume all your combo points to instantly heal you for 1% of your maximum health /per combo point. If you are at high health crimson ritual also restores 10 energy per combo point, if you are at low health crimson ritual also increases your maximum health by 10% per combo point for 3 seconds instead.
    Last edited by Nzembwamugumbwalchu; 2021-12-27 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post
    This is how you buff/nerf rogues, say you will do something and pretend you forget, that way all the rogues will expect the buff but will never happen and make all other classes happy

Crimson Ritual: Consume all your combo points to instantly heal you for 1% of your maximum health /per combo point. If you are at high health crimson ritual also restores 10 energy per combo point, if you are at low health crimson ritual also increases your maximum health by 10% per combo point for 3 seconds instead.
    This just sounds like a really crappy version of that cata version of recuperate that sub rogues had to maintain for energy, just with an hp increase thrown in it. No offense, but this would be a nerf to a rogue's survivability kit while also adding another maintenance ability for assassin/sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzembwamugumbwalchu View Post

Rogue doesn't need more things to spend their combo points on. They tried this with Recuperate, and it just pissed off everyone who actually played Rogue.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    Blizzard forgot about it. Since none of the people on design team play a rogue nobody in the office has noticed anything different from before.
    lol this what was going on before nonne played it.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Crimson Vial was nerfed because the Recuperator conduit was introduced. Rogues heal for more now than before Shadowlands, by a lot.