Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Star Wars Eclipse

I know it’s just a cinematic trailer, but damn if I don’t wanna play just based on that.

Quantic Dreams. So that's just going to be a pass for me.

Oh man, cool trailer, who's making the game?

Quantic Dream? Oh dear. Well at least the trailer was good because there isn't much chance the game will be.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

I bet it will have the highest quality pixels, because pixels = emotions!

Damn, it looks BIG, they cover a lot of ground in the trailer. I'm never super excited about space magic bullshit, but seeing a lot more diversity in alien races than is usually in Star Wars games is nice.

Quantic Dreams eh? So a woman is going to get attacked and almost molested? I'm not joking. That happens in every David Cage game. Look it up.

If this is like a modern "old republic" HELL YEAH! If it's more linear and cloistered like "Fallen Order", then I'll wait for reviews. I enjoyed FO a lot, don't get me wrong, but games that narrow have to prove to me they're worth it first before I get hyped.

I'll probably watch Youtube playthroughs of this, because they make good stories even if I never actually play their games. Beyond Two Souls was really cool to watch a playthrough for at leaset.

Is Juno Eclipse in it? Can't watch the video right now.
    If not, wrong title for the thing.

Interactive movie but probably a good thing since High Republic is relatively unknown to a lot of people.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Oh boy. How involved is David Cage? Is he directing? Because that's like letting Tommy Wiseau direct a full budget Star Wars movie and I can't say I'm not a fan of total train wrecks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Quantic Dreams eh? So a woman is going to get attacked and almost molested? I'm not joking. That happens in every David Cage game. Look it up.
    She will also have short, black hair and wear white underwear, dont forget about that one! His kinks are very specific.

This screams Dune to me. I cannot be the only one, right...?

Not sure I exactly like the idea of interactive movie in this case, but oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Cinematic trailers should be illegal. Where have I seen the droid in that condition before?

The cinematic shows nothing but some cheap moves to build hype. Prejudice is bad but my gut feeling tells me this is going to be one of those AAA games where game is shit and it's basically a graphics/render demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

I know it’s just a cinematic trailer, but damn if I don’t wanna play just based on that.
    The force really is female, every jedi and force user in that trailer is female.

Wanna bet that if it's a male force user, he is either going to be the evil one or a weakling.

Don't really care about the trailer though. Is being male such a crime and bad thing to these people now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    The force really is female, every jedi and force user in that trailer is female.

Wanna bet that if it's a male force user, he is either going to be the evil one or a weakling.

Don't really care about the trailer though. Is being male such a crime and bad thing to these people now?
    I mean…I personally enjoy harem games where the lead is male and he’s surrounded by beautiful female allies…additionally I hate killing cute evil girls.

If they let you pick your characters gender then having a mostly female supportive cast probably appeals to most male and feminist gamers. I don’t think I’ve liked a game more just because it had realistic gender and race ratios as opposed to satisfying some baser instinct of mine.

Man, you have issues. Seek help.

I really enjoyed Detroit: Become Human. It was a very immersive for me. As a giant star wars fan, I will be looking forward to this.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Man, you have issues. Seek help.
    Dont look into his night elf rants.

Don't exaggerate, we had Yoda, and we never saw the faces of those 2 igniting their lightsabers at 1:30.
    And Quantic Dream usually mixes the protagonists to give us several points of views.

But yes, the main villain, if i had to guess, would be the guy who rose out of the mudbath at the end. Evil male force user as MA is getting a bit stale, bring back Abeloth or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.