Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Fish are terrible gifts too. They cost considerably more to maintain in a healthy state than the fish itself and should only be recommended if you're getting into the hobby.
    I'll say this, my niece asked for her fish, and it went alright. Myself and my two brothers each got a fish that age by surprise and they were dead in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'll say this, my niece asked for her fish, and it went alright. Myself and my two brothers each got a fish that age by surprise and they were dead in a week.
    Same here. I was scared to own one, but not anymore !

I just need to figure out plants next.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I am the only person who thinks this is wrong. Committing someone else to take care of something for 10-20+ years without asking the first is just horrible.
    I would say you probably have to know that person intimately first. Kinda like this situation...

-Harlan Hammerfest, Paladin

"Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?" - O'brien, from Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"