Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How old were you when you finished education?

I was 20.///

Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.
    this.

for me if I stop learning, it means I'm dying or dead.

and if OP bot means formal education... still never too late. one can always go back to school, take classes, etc. even during retirement.

This OP is clearly a spamming bot trying to harvest data. How has it not been banned since March 2019 is beyond me. Just look up the post history
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was 8 =/

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This OP is clearly a spamming bot trying to harvest data. How has it not been banned since March 2019 is beyond me. Just look up the post history
    See? Learn something new every day. 4 pages of threads doing the same thing. Idk the last time I ever looked at someone’s history.

See? Learn something new every day. 4 pages of threads doing the same thing. Idk the last time I ever looked at someone’s history.
    This thread alone looks fishy as well, that's what made me look. It's asks for potentially sensitive data about people and doesn't include any explanation and only has literally 2 words in it. People who start threads with 2 words are either complete idiots or bots, in this case it clearly seems to be the latter. Might be a paid person to spam here as well I guess though
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Theres education and then theres education.

Fo real, though, can we ever learn everything. Never stop if you can.

Hello Chicken Botter.

Yup.
    To answer the question; I'm as old as my tongue, and a little older than my teeth, and still going.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is something to be said when MMO-C just resorts to closing down this bot’s threads when they pop up… instead of infracting (leading to the subsequent ban) then closing it.

I suppose a the bot won the war here. Sad!

10+ Year Old Account
    if you mean going to school by education, like 18 years ago.

but if you mean learning, does it ever end ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    At that point I have no doubt that whichever company uses chicken drummer to harvest data has some kind of monetary agreement with MMO-C

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    At that point I have no doubt that whichever company uses chicken drummer to harvest data has some kind of monetary agreement with MMO-C

I suspect it might be these guys. Could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Just put him on ignore, I believe it hides created threads as well as responses.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    As old as a Chicken Drummer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your standard school > college / uni then at 18. That said if you are passionate about a job or a hobby, you will never finish education. At that point, it's no longer education though. Another way to have fun and grow yourself.
    -K

Who said I finished? //

None? I still continue gaining an education. I went back to school several times after getting my graduate degree in my 20s. Just for the fun of it or to expand my career value.

I just started film and media studies last year. I'll be done next and have a degree in film studies. No reason. I just love films and wanted to understand the art and business more robustly.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    There is something to be said when MMO-C just resorts to closing down this bot’s threads when they pop up… instead of infracting (leading to the subsequent ban) then closing it.

I suppose a the bot won the war here. Sad!
    I think its because some members actually like sound boarding off them. I mean look at the number of "thanks to my superior way of living and thinking I have received dozens of degrees, doctorates, and in general learn so much all the time I can't even imagine how great I am at this point" responses you get to the bots. So let's go full conspiracy and ponder are they actually welcome here to bot because the same 20 people 5 times a day (also the most highly educated people in all of history mind you) can't help themselves but gloat to these bots? Maybe. Just maybe. Tinfoil hats for all. Insult posts inbound.