Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I wus tree yeers old

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.
    This, in essence.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

At 21, but started working at 18

formal, official education? 18. But worth mentioning you never stop learning, and usually much more important things than the bullshit of school.

37 and doin nuffin

you finish learning when you die

how dare they ban the chicken?how...DARE....THEY

- - - Updated - - -

Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.
    oh shut up with your semantics,it clearly means academically,jesus you people are so annoying

Quote Originally Posted by imoncrack View Post
    you finish learning when you die
    you beat me to it

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    22 I think, 30 now. UK here so I did mandatory High School until 16, College until 18, then BA and MArt until 22.

Doesn't really feel like it means anything nowadays, besides a letter reminding me how much I owe every year. Sometimes consider going back to do a BA in Teaching or something else but I'm unsure what to do.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I got kicked out of school on my literal 18th Birthday. Never pursued anything, and I'm kind of glad I didn't. No regrets, really. I love to learn, but just don't have the motivation necessary for school. I like to learn at my own pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    23 stonemason and blacksmith. Currently 32 and waiting if I can get into Autocad/3D-modelling school and maybe after that testing if I can get into 3D-modelling focused college.

Recently started practicing on my own 3D-modelling and this is my first try at the sculpting: https://imgur.com/gallery/1DOpGrm
    I don't like how the Dracthyr look in upcoming expansion (specially since their eyes face forward like humans which makes them look like low quality furries) and wanted to make my own dragon head. It's still WIP and lacks in detail since I am also learning 3D-printing and trying to print it with old printer that does lack in ability to make small details and can print only small objects so... yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still haven't stopped learning
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

oh shut up with your semantics,it clearly means academically,jesus you people are so annoying
    Seems most of the thread agrees with me, so I don’t know what to tell you superstar.

Finished my official education at 22 from memory, but then started actually learning for real.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems most of the thread agrees with me
    Not sure what the thread thinks, but reality disagrees with you:

education : the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.

So the question was obviously how long were you receiving an education, not how long were you learning.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Finished at the end of Grade 10 (Australia). I couldn't stand highschool any longer! I've learned a lot of things since then, so while my education did technically continue, it was no longer involved with that filthy school I went to.

Seems most of the thread agrees with me, so I don’t know what to tell you superstar.
    yes ofc they agree with you,i also agree with you,but your point wasnt the same as the chickens

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

nothing clear about it, but even if we assume academically, I still take classes on variety of things and will continue to do so for as long as I can. /shrug

Finished my first degree at 22. Went for a career changed and got my second degree at 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    nothing clear about it, but even if we assume academically, I still take classes on variety of things and will continue to do so for as long as I can. /shrug
    thats subjective,not everyone continues their studies,you clearly ment education as in learning stuff until the day you die