Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.
    Totally agree with you. Education is not about having some documents, it is about the way of life.

3+ Year Old Account
    No clue. Probably 17 or 18?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

39. I took my time.

5+ Year Old Account
    I haven’t finished it yet. Forever student. Hahaha

24, that was a good time.

Hopefully by 26. We will see.

i was around 23 years old when i left my higher studies and started working for the opening of xxxtentacion merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I was 20.///
    NEVER!!!! Always learning, always exploring, and always learning more. Why would you want it otherwise? That sounds like a boring way to live IMHO. Why do people seem to want to end their education and not explore what the world has to offer?

I am 33 and completing a part time masters degree. Covid compounded a lot of my study, but I still plan to do something else in a few years once I've saved up enough money. You are never too old to study

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    I was 22yrs old

I was 16 when I finished school, then 5 years in college, then 3 years of language classes, and additional special education in the process. So. not finished yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ukitaka View Post
    I was 16 when I finished school, then 5 years in college, then 3 years of language classes, and additional special education in the process. So. not finished yet.
    What language?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever finished learning, nor will I ever.

But formally, I was in School/College until 21. Recently I've enrolled in language study.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Education is a never ending concept. If you feel you finished at 20, you have yet to learn anything.
    Thats prob quetion about "education" as schools. You obviously learn whole life. School is not required to learn anymore tbh :P I drop school when i was 23yo. Learning still but not in schools anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    18 and ive been working a high paying job ever since (36 now)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

russian but it so complicated

I am still doing continuing education to this very year.

Education doesn't stop at the end of formal schooling. You should always be learning new things. New tricks to use in your job, no matter if it's technical or a trade. A good mechanic or HVAC person is probably going to class every year to learn what's new on vehicles. A master mechanic (ASE certified) needs to go back and re-test every 5 years to maintain their certification. Every time they change refrigeration materials, they need to learn about it. Painters will learn trick and skills to be able to complete jobs faster with greater customer satisfaction, etc.

Never stop learning things. The minute you do, you start to stagnate and the world will pass you by.

Happy to inform that I was 24

Working on my second master's and I am almost 30