Does Attunement healing feel really low while leveling?

I was just noticing while queing for healer for dungeons while leveling as my priest that attunement healing is basically worthless. Idk if it has something to do with the level adjustments when healing someone way higher or lower level than yourself, but the healing from damage abilities in dungeons seems RIDICULOUSLY low. I'm talking having 10 smites and a penance doing like 5% of someones health in healing.

Is this the same for everyone?

Yeah, it's bugged right now. Use shadowmends or go holy while leveling.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hotfixes for Oct 21 claim to have fixed this but I haven't tried.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly healing in general in some dungeons can be stressful regardless of the class or spec you are healing from. I've ran into issues where I was in my mid 40's healing people and it barely touching their HP even though the scrolling combat text shows a large heal to them. Example: On my druid who was in full ilvl 100+ gear running a Legion normal Vault of the Warden with a friend of mine. Tank is a lvl 13 brewmaster monk who only had 900-1000 HP. My regrowths were showing I was healing for 1000-1400 NON-crit which is about 10% of my HP. On the tank it was healing him for 25-50HP and he was dying left and right. Atonement itself isn't meant to bring big numbers by itself as it only heals for half of the damage you do. Honestly as @Echeyakee suggested, either shadowmend it or use holy for leveling.

@gaymer77 It was fixed soon after my post. I've even leveled another priest after, had no issues healing with atonement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Echeyakee View Post
    @gaymer77 It was fixed soon after my post. I've even leveled another priest after, had no issues healing with atonement.
    I just know that I've had issues with healing lower level tanks with the new system in the past week which is why I said what I did. I know they fixed some of the issues but healing lower level tanks or hell anyone lower level can be difficult with the scaling and crap.

I only know that in the last week, I've had trouble repairing lower level tanks with the new system, which is why I stated what I said. I know they rectified some of the difficulties, but with the scaling and whatnot, healing lower level tanks, or heck, anybody lower level, may be problematic.