9.1.5 State of healing priests [pve/pvp]

Beeen a while since I've browsed these forums, and been a while since I've logged on wow!

I've considered returning, and as priest was my go-to character, and healing is my jam, I'm just wondering how they are in the current meta? Regarding all fronts (Raids,m+, and arena)

Last I recall, disc was an essential part of a mythic team, but holy could push through some big HPS in heroic/casual raiding.

Anything changed in that regard?
    Also, is holy at all viable in m+?

Thanks in advance for any info on this

- Warex

Raid wise, yeah that’s pretty much the same as before. I mean, discs not ‘essential’, but yeah, most raid teams will have at least one.

Holy is about as good as disc when pushing high keys and is easier to manage in lower keys and with pugs.

Holy and disc are both top tier in arena and holy in particular is shining more than normal and can be played with a wide variety of comps

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Raid wise, yeah that’s pretty much the same as before. I mean, discs not ‘essential’, but yeah, most raid teams will have at least one.

Holy is about as good as disc when pushing high keys and is easier to manage in lower keys and with pugs.

Holy and disc are both top tier in arena and holy in particular is shining more than normal and can be played with a wide variety of comps

Thanks alot! Holy in pvp? Thats interesting! What type of comps are we talking about then?