I need advice about a legal issue regarding Blizzard (fan site got copyright warned)

Hello everyone. I hope this is the right forum to post it.

I'm owner of a Blizzard fan site (it's not well known and I won't post it's name or links here, since it's not necessary and I don't want to make this post look like an ad).

A few months ago our hosting provider got a copyright infringement from Blizzard's legal protector regarding our web site. According to e-mail that our hosting provider got, our website damaging the Blizzard's brands and using Blizzard's copyrighted materials without permission.

At first, I thought that this is a fake email but searched the company (AppGate) on the web and looks like there is really a company named AppGate that protects brands. I've never tried to damage Blizzard's itself or it's brands but now got a copyright infringement from their brand protector.

After the first warning I've reached out to them but they didn't replied back. After that it was silent, no emails, no warning, but today we got another warning.

Here are the screenshots of emails and legal authorization file (it looks like fake to me but who knows). Maybe some of you can give me idea.

i.imgur. com/fpkJ3D1.jpg - Email
    i.imgur. com/RS0X15d.jpg - Legal authorization (as they say)

I've tried to reach out to AppGate no replies, same as Blizzard too.

I don't know what to do. My website is active since 2013, all I had to translate Blizzard's posts to our native language (which is Blizzard isn't supported as official in games), create guides for World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games, manage my website's social media accounts to share nice posts with our local fans. Can anyone that knows the legal things give me suggestion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshl View Post
    Hello everyone. I hope this is the right forum to post it

No, it really isn't. This is a video game forum, not a legal/law forum.
    I wouldn't recommend gathering legal advice here at all.

I also want to know more about copyright issues. Because I want to protect my images online. Can you please help?