Which mode are you playing?

Still constructed. I don't like team games (BGs) and Mercenaries doesn't seem to have a Twitch following.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    BGs mostlly. Occasionally Duels. Semi-frequently I'll get into a Solo Mode kick. Ranked if I have a quest for it I can't re-roll.

These days i mostly just play normal games vs friends,i got a golden wizbang,thats always fun to use because of the big deck pool and randomness,it gets updated every xpac so thats nice

10+ Year Old Account
    I was playing BGs exclusively but it's stale now and nothing HS-related holds my interest anymore unfortunately.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Mostly standard constructed and a little bit of Arena and Tavern brawl

Dailies so whatever mode it throws me into, then spend all gold on arena.

Constructed is too boring with everyone just copying decks from the internet.

I don't touch duels as I hate that I can't use my hero portraits there (wtf is up with that). Mercenaries was fun for two weeks, now it's stale and boring so I don't really touch that either anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Dailies so whatever mode it throws me into, then spend all gold on arena.

Constructed is too boring with everyone just copying decks from the internet.

I don't touch duels as I hate that I can't use my hero portraits there (wtf is up with that). Mercenaries was fun for two weeks, now it's stale and boring so I don't really touch that either anymore.
    Same with me on the last part I did Mercenaries for a couple for weeks then got bored and duels I did once for the packs quest but never again.

I only play ranked as Jaina and don't care about dailies and other modes.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

I play battlegrounds. If I do constructed, I play classic.

Standard: My main ranked mode where I try to reach at least Diamond
    Wild and Classic: Only doing them for dailies
    Battlegrounds: Sometimes doing them for both fun and to do dailies
    Arena: Nope, not even to get one running to get expired for a free ticket
    Duels: Nope, never got into this mode but apparently it got a lot of changes since its release
    Mercenaries: Hell no, tried out the tutorial (which I apparently didn't even finish) and it was so boring
    Tavern Brawl: Only to get my pack and maybe finish dailies, sometimes they can be fun though

Standard/wild/classic - reach diamond 5 in the one that has the least cancer currently(like absurd OTK combos, hyperaggro, a single deck that absolutely dominates the rest etc.)
    Battlegrounds - very casually, usually to do dailies only
    Arenas - no, don't like gambling
    Duels - It's kinda fun but tend to avoid it
    Solo - used to do the things but haven't played it for over a year
    Mercs - either I missed it or it was never explained but I don't know what the colors mean and cba to find out, so I just opt for the other modes
    Tavern Brawn - mostly do it for the free pack but sometimes if its fun I play more

Quote Originally Posted by Amarys View Post
    Mercs - either I missed it or it was never explained but I don't know what the colors mean and cba to find out, so I just opt for the other modes
    It's just rock, paper, scissors or pokemon type chart; blue beats red beats green beats blue (water>fire>grass>water)

(just covering my bases with the explanation)

Standard for quests if I must
    Wild with an all legendary deck for the memes
    Battlegrounds when I actually feel like playing something
    Tavern Brawl if it catches my fancy
    Ignore the rest