5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Blizzard has another unannounced title in the works

So, besides all of the titles we know of in the works, Dragonflight, Arclight Rumble, Unannounced Survival Game, etc, there is another, that hasn't gone public yet.

What do you guys think it could be?

Could be the unannounced survival game since that's...well...an unannounced title >.>

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Could be the unannounced survival game since that's...well...an unannounced title >.>
    I don't think it is; as Blizzard has announced it to a degree, so we know it's a survival game, and we've seen some early concept art.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it references the survival game since her pinned tweet is showing a picture of her bio on the same day as Blizzard announced the survival game. https://mobile.twitter.com/ohfudgebu...40544199380995
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Worked. Apparently she just left Blizz according to her last tweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I understand, they probably have many unannounced titles in the works. All big gaming houses do. We just almost never hear from them, as they get cancelled by the dozens for various reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Worked. Apparently she just left Blizz according to her last tweet.
    Worked. On that unannounced title, yes. It's still unannounced, even if Blizz "announced" that they're working on an unannounced title to push to hire developers for it.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Past tense now, yeah. But it's accurate to say she tweeted she was working on it (it was true at the time of the tweet).
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Worked. On that unannounced title, yes. It's still unannounced, even if Blizz "announced" that they're working on an unannounced title to push to hire developers for it.
    Guys I was just making an observation that she left Blizz. Wasn't trying to dispute that she wasn't working on the survival game.

I would love a warcraft based survival game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I would love a warcraft based survival game.
    I would love a warcraft pc game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the secret is that Jen hasn't updated her Twitter bio in a while.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

It's prolly Diablo 2 remastered remake renewed returned.