Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Pathfinder wotr was goty for me. But yeah pretty weak year.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2022-06-25 at 09:27 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Pathfinder wotr was goty for me. But yeah pretty weak year.
    This was one of my top games of the year too. Like Owlcat's previous game, I spent hundreds of hours in Wrath. I am on my fourth playthrough now actually. The depth of gameplay and robustness of the systems is just terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This was one of my top games of the year too. Like Owlcat's previous game, I spent hundreds of hours in Wrath. I am on my fourth playthrough now actually. The depth of gameplay and robustness of the systems is just terrific.
    Game have some crazy replay value with all the paths and classes, great story and quests too and cant wait for Rogue Trader to see what owlcat does with the 40k story.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Game have some crazy replay value with all the paths and classes, great story and quests too and cant wait for Rogue Trader to see what owlcat does with the 40k story.
    I did think Wrath had a pretty good story. Though I think the companion backstories were weaker this time around, the personality was greater than Kingmaker. Regil, Camila, Ember, Daeran- good stuff.

The main quest was weaker than Kingmaker. IMO. But the side stuff was stronger in Wrath. Like I loved the boots with the village enthralled to demons or the hell knights bits.

The mods for the game are A+ too! I played so many different types of games from default with the mods now that I don't really remember the base game anymore.

Yes! Probably the year 2021 was the weakest year for video gaming due to covid I guess. 2022 is way better than 2021 from the same point of view. Even though I am playing the games all day, not sure if I am the only one or if others are also involved in this. I am playing cooking games all day long daily. And these games help me improve my time management skills and culinary skills. I also recommend you guys go and play some recipe cooking games. These are the best simulation games.