Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There's also the part of the trailer where we see Phoenix fighting Wanda.
    uh, phoenix is way too powerful for wanda...also why are u spoilertag a trailer that is out? Spoilertags r for secrets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That’s what I thought… and they are coming out with a new Fantastic Four movie, right?
    i read they would reveal the cast soon, or they have? i think that movie comes out next year or the year after that...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-02-14 at 02:15 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No cast reveal yet, but introducing them in this movie seems like something they’d do.
    I heard from someone or somewhere that they were being revealed at the end of the next Ant-Man movie... could be totally wrong and I hope it is because I don't want to wait that long

Nah that is definitely Phoenix. Her entire body was glowing and you couldn't really make out her features like you can on Captain Marvel.
    If you can't make out features...how can you "definitely" say it's anyone at all?

Power signature is more consistent with Captain Marvel:

It's very likely a multiversal variant Captain Marvel.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    If you can't make out features...how can you "definitely" say it's anyone at all?

Who could they have as the variant…perhaps Monica? Just to tie her with Wanda. I feel they would tie the characters together somehow as opposed just throw a random person at her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbidaggy View Post
    Who could they have as the variant…perhaps Monica? Just to tie her with Wanda. I feel they would tie the characters together somehow as opposed just throw a random person at her.
    Could be Monica, Could also be Maria (Monica's mom),
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could this lead into "The Marvels"?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Two blue marks on chest...makes me think;

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

Could be a nova corp, I was kinda pissed how they were just guys in spacecrafts back in gogs 1

Could be Monica, Could also be Maria (Monica's mom),
    True but Wanda would be like Who the f**k are you? Hahaha it makes it more interesting having it be Monica because they “know each other”…sort of…or it’s phoenix merged together with human torch holding the tessaract haha

The trailer does get me excited.

I was one of the people who really like Dr. Strange despite its flaws, and this one looks hella fun. Can't wait.

7+ Year Old Account
    That was def Patrick Stewart Charles xavier as a member of the iluminati, so rumors/leaks were true. Hugh jackman wolwerine cameo may be real.

Iliminati, ultron bots, prob superior iron man by Tom Cruise.

The captain marvel is prob Monica Rambeau as variant.

i think i spot two zombies, Wanda and maybe Doctor strange(or it was jsut him sucking those dark spirits).

They were not joking about this movie being more wild than spider-man, and if the leaks are indeed true this shit is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-02-14 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    uh, phoenix is way too powerful for wanda...also why are u spoilertag a trailer that is out? Spoilertags r for secrets

- - - Updated - - -

i read they would reveal the cast soon, or they have? i think that movie comes out next year or the year after that...
    If you noticed, in the trailer she was barely able to defend herself. Scarlet Witch is still incredibly powerful but you're right in saying she would get dunked on by the Phoenix Force.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing a clearly image, I still don't think it's Captain Marvel. I think it could actually be Johnny Storm. It could also possibly be Monica Rambeu as Photon.

Definitely not Captain Marvel, but hard to say who it is. Another Marvel? Photon? Don't think it's Phoenix personally, doesn't quite fit for me. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's a woman lol it can't be Johnny Storm automatically.
    I honestly don't know how you can tell it's a woman from that still.

Seeing a clearly image, I still don't think it's Captain Marvel. I think it could actually be Johnny Storm. It could also possibly be Monica Rambeu as Photon.
    Again, the energy signature is more consistent with Captain Marvel than anyone else. But that doesn't mean it has to be the MCU's Carol Danvers....or that it even has to be Carol Danvers at all. It is a multiverse after all. For example: "What if" Maria Rambeau had been the one piloting that test flight instead of Carol?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's a woman lol it can't be Johnny Storm automatically.
    Wouldn't be the first time a character was Genderswapped though.

For example: "What if" Maria Rambeau had been the one piloting that test flight instead of Carol?
    That actually makes the most sense to me, I could totally see this happening.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't see johnny storm. even if genderbend as a multiversal thing, i think the blue and gold light gives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Except they're not two blue marks on the chest. One is the blue energy around their hand, and the other is the reflection of that light off the breastplate.

I absolutely believe that's Monica/Maria Rambeau.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

If you watch closely, you can actually catch a glimpse of the Savage Lands in the trailer.