Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Captain Carter shield?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some weird stuff hidden in this trailer.

For, like, one single frame, there's a shot of Doctor Strange shattering a wall into what looks like a... cartoon dimension.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Captain Carter shield?
    Yeah, and with the zombies and "dark" strange, they are seizing what if? well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post

For, like, one single frame, there's a shot of Doctor Strange shattering a wall into what looks like a... cartoon dimension.
    Well, it is the multiverse of madness after all, i could see then doing some shout out to cartoon dimension, like into the spiderverse had stuff like spider pig, noir and anime style.

but, i think is just a low texture of that part

That's clearly the VLC dimension.

Except they're not two blue marks on the chest. One is the blue energy around their hand, and the other is the reflection of that light off the breastplate.

I absolutely believe that's Monica/Maria Rambeau.
    That is correct. That is Lashanna Lynch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but, i think is just a low texture of that part
    I doubt it. The colors are way off, it's even more striking if you watch that part in slow-motion on 1080p in the trailer.

Some other notes:

It looks like Wanda breaks someone out of the prison that Strange is taken to before meeting with Jean Luc Picard. First, you can see Doctor Strange in one of the prison cells when his cuffs are put on.
    Spoiler: 

Then, Strange is walked to see maybe-Xavier. Note the winged statues and the next room with the tile mosaic floor. You can see the prison cells in the room past that.
    Spoiler: 

Later, Wanda fights the maybe-Captain Marvel in what looks like the same main room, right next to one of those statues.
    Spoiler: 

What appears to be just afterward, as you can see the tile mosaic floor behind her and the rubble in the statue room behind that, Wanda is preparing...
    Spoiler: 

...and when they zoom in on her eye, you can see the reflection of the two cells, with one of them occupied. You can't tell who is in the cell, but it doesn't look like Strange. But who knows.
    Spoiler: 

I feel like the fact that there are two cells is meaningful. My first though was that they were supposed to contain her two children, since a multiverse prison is the best place to find the children that were never actually real in the main universe.
    Last edited by PhaelixWW; 2022-02-14 at 10:52 AM.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    But he has three…
    The person's body appears bent forward so the lower star symbol may not be in line of sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for Photon. Lots of cool possibilities in this trailer.

I'm not expecting this to be the introduction to the X-Men that some are expecting. While the illuminati are likely to be the ones shown, i'm not getting hyped just yet. This may be a thing for this movie, and then nothing more after that. Or of course this could open up everything like people are hoping for.

Who knows. lol
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

All this analyzing, while easy me LOVED the trailer!

Raimi, Cumberbatch, Olsen and Cumberbatch evil twin is a nice mix of people I gotta say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The person's body appears bent forward so the lower star symbol may not be in line of sight.
    Tell me you didn't actually watch the trailer without telling me you didn't actually watch the trailer.

Again, there are zero blue marks on the chest. The blue is solely from the hands. This is fairly obvious in the actual video.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Hum...

Could also be a hint to a spider man cameo that rumors mentioned

Tell me you didn't actually watch the trailer without telling me you didn't actually watch the trailer. Again, there are zero blue marks on the chest. The blue is solely from the hands. This is fairly obvious in the actual video.
    I blinked at that moment! And only seeing the pic..ugh

Meanwhile, on Multiverse's IMDB page... I'm not embedding the pic as it might be a spoiler as not confirmed by the trailer - don't know if that was "confirmed" elsewhere

https://i.ibb.co/9bLdqtQ/Capture.png

Edit : Heh.

https://i.ibb.co/Lz5gtKk/capture2.png

+ a stunt double for Owen Wilson

There also seems to be scenes filmed in Norway and Iceland, doesn't mean much like that (can be for pretty imagery), but definitely some potential
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2022-02-15 at 06:20 AM.

Isn’t there rumor of a supreme Iron man in the trailer too, possibly played by Tom Cruise?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, on Multiverse's IMDB page... I'm not embedding the pic as it might be a spoiler as not confirmed by the trailer - don't know if that was "confirmed" elsewhere

https://i.ibb.co/9bLdqtQ/Capture.png

Edit : Heh.

https://i.ibb.co/Lz5gtKk/capture2.png

+ a stunt double for Owen Wilson

There also seems to be scenes filmed in Norway and Iceland, doesn't mean much like that (can be for pretty imagery), but definitely some potential
    You missed:
    • stunt double for Sophia Di Martino (Sylvie, to go along with Hiddleston's Loki and Wilson's Mobius)
    • stunt double for Florence Pugh (Yelena Belova)
    • stunt double for Lashana Lynch (Maria Rambeau)

Keep in mind that there will be some mid/post-credits scenes, so some of these may relate those scenes. Of the list above, the third one is the only obvious one for the actual movie and not a mid/post-credits scene, though the first also has a likely shot to be in the main movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Isn’t there rumor of a supreme Iron man in the trailer too, possibly played by Tom Cruise?
    Nothing terribly credible, though.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah possibly. There are so many rumours, the hype train for this is through the roof.

You missed:
    • stunt double for Sophia Di Martino (Sylvie, to go along with Hiddleston's Loki and Wilson's Mobius)
    • stunt double for Florence Pugh (Yelena Belova)
    • stunt double for Lashana Lynch (Maria Rambeau)

Keep in mind that there will be some mid/post-credits scenes, so some of these may relate those scenes. Of the list above, the third one is the only obvious one for the actual movie and not a mid/post-credits scene, though the first also has a likely shot to be in the main movie.
    True. I didn't pick the one for Lashana Lynch because that seemed pretty obvious from the trailer.
    And you're totally right it could be for the usual credits scene, but I think most of the credits scene don't feature any stunt at all, maybe a few exceptions here and there. So that indeed could be a possibility, but I really don't think so - except maybe for Human Torch, for that one that'd make sense.
    It would make sense that in a Multiverse movie, Sylvie, Loki and Mobius appear in at least one TVA scene relevant to the movie's plot.

I've seen the rumors but they're pretty far-fetched... I don't think anything in the trailer hints at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    True. I didn't pick the one for Lashana Lynch because that seemed pretty obvious from the trailer.
    Well, it could just as easily have been Monica Rambeau, rather than an alternate Maria Rambeau.

And you're totally right it could be for the usual credits scene, but I think most of the credits scene don't feature any stunt at all, maybe a few exceptions here and there. So that indeed could be a possibility, but I really don't think so - except maybe for Human Torch, for that one that'd make sense.
    Yeah, that totally makes sense as a post-credit scene, especially if we see the Illuminati in this movie, which seems likely as we've heard Patrick Stewart's Xavier, and some people think one of the other figures in the "throne" room is Reed Richards in his F4 outfit. That would make this a smooth tie-in to the already announced F4 movie.

It would make sense that in a Multiverse movie, Sylvie, Loki and Mobius appear in at least one TVA scene relevant to the movie's plot.
    Yeah, with all three of them, especially considering their connection to alternate timelines, I expect them to have at least a small role in the actual movie.

I've seen the rumors but they're pretty far-fetched... I don't think anything in the trailer hints at that.
    Nah, it's just over-sharpening of a non-HD-sourced image, combined with mistaking the blue glow on the right hand for an arc reactor, similar to how people thought it was Nova.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Nah, it's just over-sharpening of a non-HD-sourced image, combined with mistaking the blue glow on the right hand for an arc reactor, similar to how people thought it was Nova.
    I've went to check, yeah, 99% are the totally-not-blurry image where you can "imagine" Cruise's goatie. But it's also backed by the Ultron Bots which share the same type of design as Superior Iron Man's suit, and also one tweet from Superior Iron Man's suit's "creator" who added a layer of doubt to that. Plus that would make sense that Superior Iron Man would be the one "protecting" the Illuminati's base if Wanda broke in.

https://twitter.com/TomTaylorMade/st...09243863437312

Guess we'll see in 3 months !

10+ Year Old Account
    I've went to check, yeah, 99% are the totally-not-blurry image where you can "imagine" Cruise's goatie. But it's also backed by the Ultron Bots which share the same type of design as Superior Iron Man's suit, and also one tweet from Superior Iron Man's suit's "creator" who added a layer of doubt to that. Plus that would make sense that Superior Iron Man would be the one "protecting" the Illuminati's base if Wanda broke in.
    Sure, but if it's true that Lashana Lynch is in the movie, then she pretty much has to be an alternate Captain Marvel, because her character, Maria Rambeau, is dead in the main universe. She'd also be, like, 60, since she was 30ish in 1995 and it's 2024-25 in DS:MoM, so the only way she's alive to be having stunts performed is if she'd aged more slowly, like Carol Danvers in the main universe upon becoming Captain Marvel.

That's not to say that I don't think it's possible that Superior Tony Stark might be in the movie, but I don't think that figure from the trailer is anyone but an alternate Captain Marvel.

Guess we'll see in 3 months !
    Indeed! I'm sooooo much more psyched about this movie now than I was before the new trailer.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils