Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Have to give Marvel credit. They know how to create buzz. Last DC trailer that comes close is the unreleased Flash movie
    oh definitely. I think this even trumps the Spider-Man NWH buzz. So many possibilities... Captain Carter, Deadpool, Professor X just to name a few

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    YES PLEASE. And then we get a Deadpool vs. Green Lantern vs. Weapon X showdown, too, please.
    omg...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    And then we get a Deadpool vs. Green Lantern vs. Weapon X showdown, too, please.
    If they made this an entire film, I'd so be there for that.

Although Deadpool already did for both those characters in the post-credits scene of the second Deadpool movie.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    No, it doesn't. You say that's a beard/goatee, I say it's just as easily shadows. When you start with a blurred image from a non-HD source and then attempt to sharpen it, shadows will do that. And when a face is lit from below, the chin and lips will cast shadows that can easily be mistaken for facial hair when they're blurred and sharpened.
    Very intriguing the shadow create a perfect tom cruise goatee, just saying.

Of course it may not be, but im holding myself until more elaks show up, there is someone who perfectly leak NHM, i trust him more than marvel trailer tbh

It's the same scene.
    Seems to be that there is two scenes, one in the illuminati and the other somewhere else, again, all conjecture, but this is what look like to me.
    And Superior Iron Man glows blue or red, not gold. So...
    Seems red to me.

And remember marvel edit trailers, lets say put

Neither Xavier nor Black Bolt are actually confirmed, though. Patrick Stewart's presence is confirmed, and it's hard to imagine him there without being Xavier, but we only have reports, but not actual any tangible confirmation, that Anson Mount will return as Black Bolt. They both would make sense given the apparent inclusion of the Illuminati, of course

Ok, this isn't going to be another Andrew and Tobey aren't confirmed right? cause we literally saw him in the trailer

Other speculation has what you think is a necklace as a "4" symbol, which would make that figure Reed Richards and not Black Panther.
    black panther on the left, with the claw necklace, reed richards at the right with the 4 on his chest.

Ehhh... We already have, what, 3-4 other Doctor Stranges in this movie? His role in the Illuminati was supposed to be the expert in all things magical. I find it more likely that, in a movie which focuses on how Doctor Strange keeps breaking things, that his role on the Illuminati will go to someone else.

In the same throne room scene, you see a figure walking on the throne platform in robes and with what appears to be a staff (or maybe a sheath over his shoulder, perhaps?).
    if we saw 3-4 i don't see much difficult in seeing a 5 one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Very intriguing the shadow create a perfect tom cruise goatee, just saying.
    There's no such thing as a "perfect Tom Cruise goatee", lulz. That's my point. Even if it were a goatee, and even if that were Superior Iron Man, despite the many reasons why it doesn't appear to be, there's absolutely zero reason to think that that's Tom Cruise specifically.

Like, it could be, because they could certainly obfuscate enough stuff to intentionally make it not appear to be him. But the same could be said about literally any actor in the world.

Of course it may not be, but im holding myself until more elaks show up, there is someone who perfectly leak NHM, i trust him more than marvel trailer tbh
    Sure, stan all you want, whatever. But at this point, you're basing your hope on pretty much nothing.

Seems to be that there is two scenes, one in the illuminati and the other somewhere else, again, all conjecture, but this is what look like to me.
    I mean, I literally pointed out that it was the same scene. They kinda cut to some pictures of Kamar-Taj, as well, but the scenes with the figure in question are all in the same location. The pictures I posted clearly show that.

Seems red to me.
    Oh, wow, you really didn't bother looking at the pictures, did you? No, he's gold. Here's that picture again.

All the red is from Wanda's powers.

And remember marvel edit trailers
    Yes, that's literally an argument against your position, though. If your argument for why it could be Tom Cruise is that they can edit the trailers, then that's an argument against any particular person and opens up the floor to countless possibilities. Again, your only lead for this is a blurred-sharpened-maybe-goatee.

That's a stretch and a half.

Ok, this isn't going to be another Andrew and Tobey aren't confirmed right? cause we literally saw him in the trailer
    Well, Andrew and Tobey weren't confirmed, though. But at least there we had photos. And here, no, we don't see them in the trailer. We see what might be Xavier's shoulder when Patrick Stewart speaks, so it's probably him, but it's not confirmed. And we don't see or hear (hah!) Black Bolt at all, there's just some "MCU insiders" reports.

black panther on the left, with the claw necklace, reed richards at the right with the 4 on his chest.
    What? No.

The one with the potential "4" on the side of his chest is on the left; the person seated to the right is in robes with the hood up. That's not Reed Richards.

if we saw 3-4 i don't see much difficult in seeing a 5 one.
    Thematically, it wouldn't make sense to see a sort of "perfect" or at least "fully realized" version of Strange and for us to watch the main timeline Strange, what... just try to be like the one that already exists in the Illuminati? It's hard to root for our Strange to get better when the better one already is in the best place for him. Also, Illuminati Strange would have been sent to capture MCU Strange at that point, I'm guessing.

I find it far more likely that Strange will face his demons (and his zombies?) and defeat an embittered Mordo, then later claim his spot on the Illuminati. That makes for a far more engaging storyline.

Or, you know, it could be something completely different. Second-guessing Feige is tough, at this point.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    There's no such thing as a "perfect Tom Cruise goatee", lulz. That's my point. Even if it were a goatee, and even if that were Superior Iron Man, despite the many reasons why it doesn't appear to be, there's absolutely zero reason to think that that's Tom Cruise specifically.
    there is reasons to think that, not many, not good enough, its not even a solid hint.

but, like i said, im going for the same line of thinking in NWH

Sure, stan all you want, whatever. But at this point, you're basing your hope on pretty much nothing.

On rumors, leaks and a few blurred images that can be a ruse, close to nothing, but hey, NWH, Eternals pretty much confirmed the leaks.

Oh, wow, you really didn't bother looking at the pictures, did you? No, he's gold. Here's that picture again.
    and along the scenes it goes close to red, no wonder why people though it was torch

I mean, this picture looks like a man anyway

Yes, that's literally an argument against your position, though.
    Not rly? they can masquerade a tom cruise iron man, but they can, on purpose, put on as a ruse.

Well, Andrew and Tobey weren't confirmed, though. But at least there we had photos. And here, no, we don't see them in the trailer. We see what might be Xavier's shoulder when Patrick Stewart speaks, so it's probably him, but it's not confirmed. And we don't see or hear (hah!) Black Bolt at all, there's just some "MCU insiders" reports.
    It is him and it is his voice, not much to talk about this topic

The one with the potential "4" on the side of his chest is on the left; the person seated to the right is in robes with the hood up. That's not Reed Richards.
    thats weird cause i remember seeing the two

Thematically, it wouldn't make sense to see a sort of "perfect" or at least "fully realized" version of Strange and for us to watch the main timeline Strange, what... just try to be like the one that already exists in the Illuminati? It's hard to root for our Strange to get better when the better one already is in the best place for him. Also, Illuminati Strange would have been sent to capture MCU Strange at that point, I'm guessing.

I find it far more likely that Strange will face his demons (and his zombies?) and defeat an embittered Mordo, then later claim his spot on the Illuminati. That makes for a far more engaging storyline.

Or, you know, it could be something completely different. Second-guessing Feige is tough, at this point.
    i don't think our strange will "earn his place in the illuminati" kinda goes against his persona

plus, the move was leaked a few months ago, same as spider man, from the same person, and as far the leak goes Strange goes back to our dimension but its fucked, because wanda did what she did in westview, but to the multiverse(?), probably an inspiration from the comics where the plot ends with wanda saying "there will be no mutants", we think she wil do the reverse here, "let there be mutants" and MCU will have mutants now

10+ Year Old Account
    there is reasons to think that, not many, not good enough, its not even a solid hint.

but, like i said, im going for the same line of thinking in NWH

On rumors, leaks and a few blurred images that can be a ruse, close to nothing, but hey, NWH, Eternals pretty much confirmed the leaks.
    Yeah, but we definitely had more leaks to go on with NWH before that really picked up steam.

and along the scenes it goes close to red, no wonder why people though it was torch
    Nah, the red was all the glow from Wanda's powers. The figure was always gold if you got a close look, but surrounded by a miasma of red power.
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

And as I said before, Superior Iron Man was blue or red, not gold. But guess who else is gold...
    Spoiler: 

I mean, this picture looks like a man anyway
    Uh, no. Not any of the close-up images.

Not rly? they can masquerade a tom cruise iron man, but they can, on purpose, put on as a ruse.
    But they could do that with any character, any actor. There's no reason at all to think that it's Tom Cruise, then.

It is him and it is his voice, not much to talk about this topic
    It's his voice, but it's... a shoulder and part of the back of a head. That's not confirmation that that's him in that scene. But I think most of use are 95% sure it's him, even without confirmation.

thats weird cause i remember seeing the two
    Hey, if you can find another screenshot, please do.

i don't think our strange will "earn his place in the illuminati" kinda goes against his persona
    Nothing says he can't defeat Mordo, take the spot, then realize that it's not really "him" after he's done it for a little bit and that can cause conflict enough for another movie later.

plus, the move was leaked a few months ago, same as spider man, from the same person, and as far the leak goes Strange goes back to our dimension but its fucked, because wanda did what she did in westview, but to the multiverse(?), probably an inspiration from the comics where the plot ends with wanda saying "there will be no mutants", we think she wil do the reverse here, "let there be mutants" and MCU will have mutants now
    I don't see how this is mutually exclusive with my hypothetical scenario. Also, how is Xavier in the Illuminati if the mutants were just created?

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but we definitely had more leaks to go on with NWH before that really picked up steam.
    There is a lot of leak son this one too, but it seems like it didn't came up in mmochampion.

Nah, the red was all the glow from Wanda's powers. The figure was always gold if you got a close look, but surrounded by a miasma of red power.
    im fully aware captain marvel/photon is going to show up, but, i still don't throw away the fact that it can be superior iron man in the base.

But they could do that with any character, any actor. There's no reason at all to think that it's Tom Cruise, then.
    There is because rumors said it was him, not someone else

Nothing says he can't defeat Mordo, take the spot, then realize that it's not really "him" after he's done it for a little bit and that can cause conflict enough for another movie later.
    But why he would do that? does not seem like it is the aim of the movie, at all.

I don't see how this is mutually exclusive with my hypothetical scenario. Also, how is Xavier in the Illuminati if the mutants were just created?
    Strange doesn't stay with the illuminati, he goes back to the MCU dimension/his own dimension, to see its upside down(prob setting up the ant-man and wasp movie). Mutants exist in other universes(Xavier and her children), not in the MCU-verse, Wanda, who longer for her children, will make the mutants exist in the MCU, specifically

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot of leak son this one too, but it seems like it didn't came up in mmochampion.
    I'm talking about leaked images. We haven't seen leaked images. "Insider" leaks are far more questionable.

im fully aware captain marvel/photon is going to show up, but, i still don't throw away the fact that it can be superior iron man in the base.
    I mean, how many times do I have to point out that all those shots of a glowing figure were in the same location, in the Illuminati hall. I laid it out, picture by picture, and you keep ignoring it, simply because you want Superior Iron Man so badly.

There is because rumors said it was him, not someone else
    Rumors based on nothing, that's the point. It's all just speculation made from whole cloth.

But why he would do that? does not seem like it is the aim of the movie, at all.
    I'm not suggesting it would be the aim of the movie, merely a result of the movie. It's also just a random theory; I'm not particularly attached to it.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Strange goes back to our dimension but its fucked, because wanda did what she did in westview, but to the multiverse(?), probably an inspiration from the comics where the plot ends with wanda saying "there will be no mutants", we think she wil do the reverse here, "let there be mutants" and MCU will have mutants now
    Do we really need to put spoilers tag in theories? Anyway....it's easy to make a mistake....

Last edited by PrimiOne; 2022-02-16 at 12:34 PM.

99.999% sure the mysterious glowing badass is Monica Rambeau (Photon) as her coming into conflict with the Scarlet Witch makes the most sense. It also makes sense because America Chavez is a major character in the movie, Scarlet Witch/Photon/America Chavez all go together hand in hand.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm talking about leaked images. We haven't seen leaked images. "Insider" leaks are far more questionable.
    images no, but there are leaks
    I mean, how many times do I have to point out that all those shots of a glowing figure were in the same location, in the Illuminati hall. I laid it out, picture by picture, and you keep ignoring it, simply because you want Superior Iron Man so badly.
    Like i said, i don't trust the trailers 100% after so many times they changing so much stuff, so yeah, it could still be different locations

Rumors based on nothing, that's the point. It's all just speculation made from whole cloth.
    rumors based on insder leaks, who, were proved to be corrected many times before.

Person leaked the trailer, at beast 140 days ago.

I'm not suggesting it would be the aim of the movie, merely a result of the movie. It's also just a random theory; I'm not particularly attached to it.
    like i said, unlikely, its not the style of our Strange.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimiOne View Post
    Do we really need to put spoilers tag in theories? Anyway....it's easy to make a mistake....
    in some i guess, because its very close to be real, better safe than sorry i guess

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    99.999% sure the mysterious glowing badass is Monica Rambeau (Photon) as her coming into conflict with the Scarlet Witch makes the most sense. It also makes sense because America Chavez is a major character in the movie, Scarlet Witch/Photon/America Chavez all go together hand in hand.
    So with America Chavez showing up in the next Doctor Strange that just leaves Hulkling and I think we've got all the Young Avengers. Wanna bet Captain Marvel 2 will feature a Skrull-Kree hybrid?

Beyond the trailer/leak discussions, do y'all think Multiverse of Madness will be the first movie to acknowledge what happened at the end of Eternals ?

Like, at one point, one movie will have to feature people/heroes reaction to a fucking 10-thousand-kilometers-tall dude appearing next to earth. I thought Spider Man would but nope

I didn't watch Hawkeye (yet?), I don't think this event is referenced, is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It hasn’t been acknowledged yet. Idk what the timeline on that stuff is though.
    Yeah I think we don't have a strong reference for anything that happens in The Eternals though - except that it's after Endgame obviously.
    But until then and except a few exceptions here and there, Marvel movies were always more or less in a chronological order, but now we're one movie and one serie since a Celestial appeared in the sky and another one nearly birthed destroying earth, yet no mention.

And I feel like it'll be difficult to include that aspect in Madness given all the stuff that it has to feature already Unless it is the starting point of the movie ?

The idea is the MCU is a result of House of M wipeout event, and Multiverse of Madness is a reversing that event

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Well that’s a big stretch.
    It's a running fan theory, and frankly the one that makes the most sense considering all the MCU content that is building up to this movie.

NOVA

When I watched the Super Bowl Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness TV trailer, and saw the energy character, my sudden thought was: Nova.

1. Avengers: Infinity War / Endgame -- Thanos has the Power Gem, which means he destroyed Xandar in order to retrieve it (off-screen). That means the Nova corps was decimated. It is prudent to say that the Nova worldmind somehow made it to Richard Rider or someone else. Then I thought in what context would they add Nova to this Doctor Strange film?

Would Nova be seeking the Time Stone from Doctor Strange to save Xandar? Seek revenge? Then analyzing where this fight with Wanda took place, made me discard that -- because it is happening in the same location where Doctor Strange was brought to a tribunal -- which is definitely happening in some other parallel world in the multiverse.

Can it be an alternate Nova? More likely. It could be also a Nova that was imprisoned by the Tribunal.

So we have the golden and blue motiffs in Nova. The image in the trailer was blurred and manipulated on purpose to not show the identity. We saw this happen in the Infinity War trailer when they on purpose manipulated Hulk's image so we didn't see Hulk's Banner-like features.

---------

PHOTON

It is possible this might be Monica Rambeau (who has been known as Captain Marvel before, and Photon). Monica was last seen in Disney+'s Wandavision. Her powers manifested toward the end of that TV series. In the comics, Monica can absorb any type of energy and become one with the energy. Therefore, she could easily manifest this type of red/gold/blue energy. Monica should have a beef with the Scarlet Witch after what happened in Wandavision.

In Wandavision, though, we learn that Monica is a member of S.W.O.R.D. -- which in the comics is an off-shoot of S.H.I.E.L.D. that manages extraterrestrial affairs. The problem is... how could Monica transport herself to this tribunal location probably in an alternate universe? She couldn't have possibly on her own. Can it be an alternate Monica who was in the tribunal as a guardian or prisoner? maybe.

Could it be Monica's mother in this alternate universe? who knows.

---------

SUPERIOR IRONMAN

I have heard rumors about Tom Cruise playing as Superior Ironman, but I can't verify where the rumor originated from. I do have to support the Superior Ironman theory. Here is why.

See these Ultron-like robots? Compare them to Superior Ironman's suit. Nearly identical.

In this alternate universe, the tribunal scene shows around 6 seats. We know that the voice of the mysterious figure in the trial of Doctor Strange sounds like Patrick Stewart (Professor Xavier). This leads me to think that this is a tribunal led by The Illuminati. Who are the Illuminati? In the comics, this is a group of smart heroes who protect Earth in secret meetings.

• Professor Xavier
    • Ironman
    • Namor
    • Blackbolt (Inhumans)
    • Doctor Strange
    • Reed Richards

So let's say the energy character in the Trailer was Superior Ironman. Let's say that he is in this tribunal location because he is one of the members of the Illuminati. It would explain, why the energy figure is attacking Scarlet Witch. She is there to rescue Doctor Strange (possibly), and he is protecting the Illuminati's work.

Why would Superior Ironman's suit glow red/gold/blue?

The Superior Ironman suit is based on biological symbiote technology. In the bonding process, there is a psionic aspect with the suit that reacts to Tony Stark's emotions. So if Superior Ironman is attacking or angry, his suit shows red hues as seen below.

You can read more about Superior Ironman's suit here.

----------

IRONLAD

As I pondered possible candidates for the identity of this energy character in the trailer, @GoomiesDii showed me in Twitter this 4K image with much better image quality. Wide nose. Thick lips. Features of a black man. If the image wasn't manipulated, this opened my eyes wide.

Ironlad is the founder of the Young Avengers. We have seen many Young Avengers members join the MCU. A sign that Marvel/Disney is putting the pieces for a Young Avengers project film/series someday.

Cassie Lang (Stature) -- daughter of Ant-Man who appeared as a teen 5-years after Thanos' finger snap.
    Wiccan and Speed -- appeared as children in Disney+ Wandavision
    Elijah Bradley (Patriot) -- appeared in Disney+ Falcon and Winter Soldier. Grandson of the first Captain America (a black soldier).
    Kate Bishop (Hawkeye) -- appeared in the Disney+ Hawkeye series as Hawkeye's protegé.
    America Chavez -- appears in the Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness trailer.
    Kid Loki -- appeared in Disney+ Loki. Our version of Loki died when Thanos snapped his neck, but if he is reborn like he did in the comics after the SIEGE event, he returned as Kid Loki. The Loki of the Disney+ series is a variant that is separately alive because Ironman messed up the timetravel heist in Avengers: Endgame.

Only two remaining founding members of Young Avengers missing in the MCU are Hulkling (half-skrull) and Ironlad.

So if this energy character was Ironlad -- he is the younger version of Kang the Conqueror who we already met in the MCU. The One Above All in Disney+ Loki is the oldest version of Kang the Conqueror. Unsure if they renamed his true name: Immortus, to The One Above All, or if we are yet to meet that oldest version of Kang.

If we met the old version, we should meet Ironlad (the young version) at some point. Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness sounds like a great timing to meet Ironlad.

If this is Ironlad, he is using some version of the Supreme Ironman suit. Why would he want to attack Scarlet Witch? I don't know, but if he is here during an Illuminati Trial, he might be here to prevent The Illuminati from imprisoning Doctor Strange. Especially, if Doctor Strange's removal from his Earth is a threat to his own future.

Also... Ironlad's suit emits orange hues.

------

WHAT IF...

In Disney+ What if... we saw a Killmonger becoming Black Panther; a T'challa being the one kidnapped by the Ravagers and becoming Star-Lord; a Captain Carter taking the Super Soldier Serum instead of Steve Rogers.

So it is not difficult to think that in one of these alternate universes, Maria Rambeau might have been the one to become Captain Marvel.

Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2022-02-17 at 01:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medievaldragon View Post
    As I pondered possible candidates for the identity of this energy character in the trailer, @GoomiesDii showed me in Twitter this 4K image with much better image quality. Wide nose. Thick lips. Features of a black man. If the image wasn't manipulated, this opened my eyes wide.
    That image has been photoshopped. The 4k trailer image looks an awful lot like someone else...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

It's definitely a woman. And the blue lights have already been debunked a couple of pages ago, they're not on the chest they're on the hands it's very easy to see that if you go to a different time in the trailer. They only look like they're on the chest in that particular still because of where the hand is.