Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Blizzard has cultivated a playerbase that wouldn't recognize good story even if their live depended on it. So most just don't give a toss and story is just a lose framework for them that they read the summary of.

- - - Updated - - -

There is hardly a way to write this story any worse, given that no one is actually following your orders in the game other than the phone game mooks in your mission table. Everyone else orders you around like the complete muppets our characters are. The storytelling is uterly disconnected from our character's reality.
    tons of people follow your orders what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Yet here you are, bitching on a forum about it. How about instead of talking, you DO, and leave lmao. Fucking pathetic and cringe. Get a life if you think this game is so bad and you COME HERE to WHINE about it. That's..just gross. It's childish. And I think you know that. You're just a cringe, pathetic whiner.
    Are you okay?

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukkoth View Post
    Are you okay?

/10chars
    Yeah, because that makes sense. XD

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Yet here you are, bitching on a forum about it. How about instead of talking, you DO, and leave lmao. Fucking pathetic and cringe. Get a life if you think this game is so bad and you COME HERE to WHINE about it. That's..just gross. It's childish. And I think you know that. You're just a cringe, pathetic whiner.
    "Location: California" Makes sense now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    "Location: California" Makes sense now
    You should try coherent sentences next time, that might help.

Also, commenting on weeks old content? Cringe af

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE