Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    More time-gating crap and even more "systems" added to Shittylands. Ugh. 9.2 so far does nothing to excite me or draw me back into WoW. I unsubbed this Summer, and don't look to be coming back until the new expansion, whenever that is? A year from now?

I hope 10.0 and the next expansion, is a clean slate, everything wiped away and a fresh start. No more "borrowed systems" and no time-gating.
    LOL I love seeing this same post halfway through every expansion

Im sure we're gonna learn our lesson next time guys, this is the Third to last straw for blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Except, as someone else answered, we fought a fire lord that was going to scorch the planet, a dragon seeking world dominance, and an old god that would corrupt and twist the world. These were all pretty big world ending/changing events.
    In Pandaria, the threat was there from the start; but, WoW did some decent storytelling by having it ramp up overtime. We had some inklings as to where the story would go with the appearance of the sha, the Trolls helping the Mogu, the Klaxxi being a warlike race that test their strength and evolve thru their fights with the Pandaren, and finally with Garrosh’s tactics and mannerisms. However, this was revealed over time thru an evolving story.
    You don't need someone to tell you why you're arguing disingenuously, you know exactly what you're doing and are currently praying no one has the willpower / time to explain why you're a moron.

And, thankfully for you, it's not me. This is actually beneath me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelm View Post
    LOL I love seeing this same post halfway through every expansion

Im sure we're gonna learn our lesson next time guys, this is the Third to last straw for blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need someone to tell you why you're arguing disingenuously, you know exactly what you're doing and are currently praying no one has the willpower / time to explain why you're a moron.

And, thankfully for you, it's not me. This is actually beneath me.
    You could have saved yourself time by either not replying, or stating you have no actual response so you resort to insults.
    Or are you really trying to say Ragnaros, Nefarian, and C’thun weren’t major threats to the world?
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2022-01-06 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    literally every single expansion and almost every patch has had borrowed power systems, you weren't running around with your tier set bonuses for the entire expac, your talents shifted every expac, glyphs, new talent systems, new set bonuses and legendaries, etc. etc.

this whole "HOPE WE DONT HAVE MORE BORROWED POWER" is just you verifying that you have never actually played the game or you're just really bad at it, im sorry that mild changes to your class every 8 months is so fucking complicated for you
    It's you not actually understanding the problem, more like. Or you are just a Blizzard bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It's you not actually understanding the problem, more like. Or you are just a Blizzard bot.
    the problem is something you made up in your own fucking head to justify you being irrationally upset over a video game, the problem you're describing has been a fundamental mechanic of the game since the inception of the game.

"the i miss pandaria" tag while simultaneously missing the cries of people during that expansion that classes had too many buttons, you and your rose colored glasses are why shit gets pruned and not everyone gets to keep every single spell they learn over a 16 year span

You could have saved yourself time by either not replying, or stating you have no actual response so you resort to insults.
    Or are you really trying to say Ragnaros, Nefarian, and C’thun weren’t major threats to the world?
    hi please don't respond to me, you're a very sad and not very intelligent person, like I said, you're actually beneath me, and I mean that in every way you can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Brelm View Post
    hi please don't respond to me, you're a very sad and not very intelligent person, like I said, you're actually beneath me, and I mean that in every way you can think of.
    Lol. You try so hard, don’t you.
    You’re wrong, you’ve been proven wrong, and your only response to it is to try and belittle someone by commenting on their intelligence, while showing none of your own.

Lol. You try so hard, don’t you.
    You’re wrong, you’ve been proven wrong, and your only response to it is to try and belittle someone by commenting on their intelligence, while showing none of your own.
    oh my fucking god, this is so gross seeing more notifications from you, you are absolutely disgusting dude